PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim > Hearthfire
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
ryanclive

Hikusaak's Gamercard
Total Gold needed for the Land Baron/Master Architect cheevos?

Hi, all.

Sorry for reviving an old section. Since Bethesda hasn't patched the Falkreath issue yet (the one where unknown factors prevent you from buying the land), I've decided to do a new game and get the two remaining cheevos before I get the Dragonborn DLC.

As for my question, does anybody know the average amount of Gold needed to get all 3 lands, and build houses on each with 3 wings per house? - as this is the required criteria to get Master Architect.

I now know you need 15,000 Gold for all 3 lands (5,000 for each), but how much do I need for the 3 houses itself and the 3 wings per each? (No need to indicate the materials - just the Gold amount for buying all the necessary materials will do).

Also, if you could point me guys to a fast way to earn Gold at level 3, I would very much appreciate it. << This part, I know some already, but it would be nice to have the info in this thread for anybody trying to do the same as I am doing.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, or if the topic was completely unnecessary, but I'm itching to get 100% on this game, and I can't find the necessary info here or on Google.

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-05-2012, 12:52 AM   #2
ryanclive

Hikusaak's Gamercard
Finally reached the point where I can start building houses, and apparently, if you only want to get the achievement, the provided materials is enough for the construction of a house, main hall, and its 3 wings. Basically, you'll only need 15k Gold for the whole thing.

Thread is kinda unnecessary, I suppose. Sorry for the trouble. Mods, could you please delete this thread? Thanks in advance.