PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > How to Train Your Dragon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
BmGz vSlAyEr

CONKER1182's Gamercard
Easy way to win fights!

I am doing the final championship and the Deadly Nadder tactic isn't working for me. I have found an easier way to win fights. Say you are doing the Deadly Nadder tactic and the dragon charges you. Hold the block button. Whenever the dragon is finished with it's combo, you spam the X button until you break it's block. Once that happens, you hit X about two-three times and then the dragon will attack you. Block and repeat the process. Not a good way to do the perfects, but a good way to win fights
100k Achieved on 4-17-11 at 10:46 pm. Achievement: Nice Balance Game: Space Chimps I'm so proud of myself! 100k in less than two years! Achievement un
BmGz vSlAyEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:02 PM   #2
JSComix

JSComix's Gamercard
You sir are a God send. I could not get past Hiccup and his Night Furies for the life of me, but with your tip I was able to get past him on my second try. Thank you very much!
Old 06-23-2012, 04:31 AM   #3
Planet Chuck

planet chuck's Gamercard
I tried forever to do the Deadly Nadder tactic. I don't know how the guy who made the guide did it, but it never worked for me. I saw somewhere where somebody said that maxing out the Night Fury, and spamming Y worked pretty good. Well, I tried it that way, and it worked GREAT! Fish Legs is by far the hardest opponent, I failed against him with this method a few times, but once I got passed him, everyone else was cake.

Last edited by Planet Chuck; 07-30-2012 at 03:04 AM.
Planet Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote