Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-08-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
blenderhead

SpiritedZombie's Gamercard
Question Achievement list thoughts

i'm personally disappointed with the list, ok there are 14 that are secret so they might be saviours but other than that the list is basically 90% exactly the same as WWE 12.. most even have the same tiles

add to that the little matters of the "Achieve the maximum rank on Xbox LIVE" cheevo.. really THQ? it was frustrating enough getting connected to the servers to play one single match last time

just wondering what other people think of the list
Old 09-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #2
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Aside from the online achievements, it's a solid list.

I just hope it doesn't come to hours upon hours grinding to max rank though.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
XxStuartxX 1990

iRenegadeknight's Gamercard
If you can get a few good creations uploaded, then that should help you level up as when people DL your stuff you get EXP, you also get a little EXP when you rate other peoples stuff, so in theory you could get max rank without even playing a match.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #4
FutureWWEChampion

Vegatv's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxStuartxX 1990 View Post
If you can get a few good creations uploaded, then that should help you level up as when people DL your stuff you get EXP, you also get a little EXP when you rate other peoples stuff, so in theory you could get max rank without even playing a match.
That's a pretty cool way of looking at it maybe ill try that so i can unlock the achievment lol btw idk what that is dancing in ur gif but it looks pretty funny.
FutureWWEChampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:00 PM   #5
XxStuartxX 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureWWEChampion View Post
That's a pretty cool way of looking at it maybe ill try that so i can unlock the achievment lol btw idk what that is dancing in ur gif but it looks pretty funny.
If you go to this site http://caws.ws/ when the game is released and steal a few creation formulas and upload them they should set you on your way, it will still take along time though.

I did that on smack vs raw 2010 or 11 I can't rember which, and my CAW was downloaded so many times the counter bugged and went into the minuses, but sadly downloads didnt give you exp back then.

My sig is some random Turian from mass effect.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:01 PM   #6
XxStuartxX 1990

Sorry double post.

Last edited by XxStuartxX 1990; 09-08-2012 at 11:03 PM.
XxStuartxX 1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:54 PM   #7
Ethiebeefy

Ethiebeefy's Gamercard
Quote:
If you go to this site http://caws.ws/ when the game is released and steal a few creation formulas and upload them they should set you on your way, it will still take along time though.

I did that on smack vs raw 2010 or 11 I can't rember which, and my CAW was downloaded so many times the counter bugged and went into the minuses, but sadly downloads didnt give you exp back then.

My sig is some random Turian from mass effect.
Well, That's the way, Steal other people's hard work and claim it as your own. Hope you feel good, That's basically cheating for gs idiot.

OT: The list at least reveals a lot, I quit match and Create a title mode is back.

I quit match - Hope this match is re-done so it's not just like a Submission match and I hope the actual ''I quit'' stipulation in Universe mode.

Create a Title mode - Hopefully, They improve this mode by bounds and leaps, So your able to make Tag team titles (I don't recall you can do this older games.) AND they get rid of the WWE Cash system, It was really annoying in previous games.

Super excited to this game now, 52 days remaining until we can open a can of whoop ass on all the new superstars and modes.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:54 PM   #8
FutureWWEChampion

Vegatv's Gamercard
That's cool i tried it at home using wwe 12 and it worked i was amazed it did hopefully we can try that same move on wwe 13 haha and that sig is priceless lol i enjoy watchin them move haha.
FutureWWEChampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #9
XxStuartxX 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethiebeefy View Post
Well, That's the way, Steal other people's hard work and claim it as your own. Hope you feel good, That's basically cheating for gs idiot.

OT: The list at least reveals a lot, I quit match and Create a title mode is back.

I quit match - Hope this match is re-done so it's not just like a Submission match and I hope the actual ''I quit'' stipulation in Universe mode.

Create a Title mode - Hopefully, They improve this mode by bounds and leaps, So your able to make Tag team titles (I don't recall you can do this older games.) AND they get rid of the WWE Cash system, It was really annoying in previous games.

Super excited to this game now, 52 days remaining until we can open a can of whoop ass on all the new superstars and modes.
When they upload to that site they know full well that others are going to use the code themselves (otherwise what would be the point of uploading it), I did make three alternate attires myself and I gave the origional creator credit in the description, so I don't really understand what the problem is.

But if your happy to sit there for hours on end trying to get someones facial features right, then congrats I myself hoever just don't hace the patience or ability.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #10
Ethiebeefy

Ethiebeefy's Gamercard
Quote:
When they upload to that site they know full well that others are going to use the code themselves (otherwise what would be the point of uploading it), I did make three alternate attires myself and I gave the origional creator credit in the description, so I don't really understand what the problem is.

But if your happy to sit there for hours on end trying to get someones facial features right, then congrats I myself hoever just don't hace the patience or ability.
They don't upload them for someone to copy the formula and put it on Community Creations and feed off their creativity.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:39 PM   #11
TheLX

AlexAVGN's Gamercard
I don't know if anyone saw this before, but I found this: http://www.gamepur.com/news/9129-wwe...st-leaked.html

First up, as much as I know, the game won't be released on Wii U and most of the achievements there are not present here and stuff. I just thought, why not have a look at it
TheLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:07 AM   #12
EnigmaticArtist
Banned User

KINGOFAWSOME319's Gamercard
I personally like the list. The only thing that bugs me is that there are only two achievements linked to the AE.
EnigmaticArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:55 PM   #13
Stufin135

Send a message via MSN to Stufin135

tbs stufin135's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLX View Post
I don't know if anyone saw this before, but I found this: http://www.gamepur.com/news/9129-wwe...st-leaked.html

First up, as much as I know, the game won't be released on Wii U and most of the achievements there are not present here and stuff. I just thought, why not have a look at it
We just used the already confirmed achievement list from this site.

Stufin135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #14
CanuckLefty

canucklefty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I didn't play '12 because I'm a completionist, and the difficulty with the servers scared me off. If they're up and running smoothly for '13, I'm in.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:22 AM   #15
Vulger Spartan

Send a message via ICQ to Vulger Spartan

VulgerSpartan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by blenderhead View Post
"Achieve the maximum rank on Xbox LIVE" cheevo.. really THQ? it was frustrating enough getting connected to the servers to play one single match last time.

I totally agree, with their server problems in '12 this could be more of a pain in the ass than it has to be. Everyone, even non Achievement hunters hate the WWE online ones.

THQ will never learn, Look at the past ones everyone hated like: the Win a Royal Rumble online [from 09' or 10'] the servers were good then, but it lagged all to hell, made me nuts...

Win/defend created title 5 times from 5 different players in 24 hours [08'] what the hell!? come on it's not as tedious as get the maximum rank but it's next to impossible unless you have 6 boosting partners you can trust that wont run off with the belt OR that have a good connection and wont be dropped out mid match.

Also non-THQ the TNA game with that "King of the World" achievement get #1 world rank on leaderboards. it wasn't easy but if you had a partner & when the online basically died it made it a tiny bit easier but still excruciatingly a pile of crap cheevo!

#WINNING!

Last edited by Vulger Spartan; 09-22-2012 at 07:26 AM.
Vulger Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:11 PM   #16
TRIPPINIITHIS

Send a message via AIM to TRIPPINIITHIS

TRIPPINIIBABY69's Gamercard
i hate idiots who talk crap about people getting achievements. I'm talking to that beefy fag!!! stop being a hater, you are just sorry and pathetic and sad that you didn't think of it. Nice Stuart.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:48 AM   #17
General Zilla

General Zilla's Gamercard
Assuming the online is crap I'll need a partner for winning 10 Ranked, So if you want to send me a request we'll knock it out Day 1 if need be. If its good I can get it myself, but if every past WWE game is any example it'll be laggy and unplayable. Otherwise not a bad list. I never play the WWE games for the achievements I just prefer to 1000 them out because it's a wrestling game and I love me some wrasslin.
General Zilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:43 AM   #18
Chris Recall

Chris Recall's Gamercard
Hopefully the secret ones are simple enough. No way am I getting the 1000 on this game. Online is awful in wrestling games!

Follow on Twitter: @Outlaw_Recall
Chris Recall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:12 AM   #19
Pr1nce0fDarknez

Pr1nce0fDarknez's Gamercard
Hopefully the server issues have been fixed.WWE12'S server was unbearable getting to max level online will be near to impossible if it isn't fixed
Pr1nce0fDarknez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:34 AM   #20
Christian Harper

ChristianHarper's Gamercard
The WWE servers have always been abysmal. Ugh, I disdain these online cheevos. I have 1K'd every WWE game so far, so I guess I'll have to suffer thru this one as well.
Christian Harper is offline   Reply With Quote