PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto IV
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
Gory Masher

Gory Masher's Gamercard
Is it still possible to get the full achievement completion on this game?

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of the game and the difficulty of the online achievements, is this game even possible to get 100% on ?

To be honest I'm not bothered if its not, saves me buying a gold account, but it would have been nice to had the chance at having this at 100%. To be honest I've been hearing dodgy stuff about online being a mess with hackers or something, so not even sure if its worth playing online.

Whats your opinions on the possibility of getting the 100% on this game, even if it meant boosting with someone. I really did like the online modes when I played it back in 2008, but no shame in boosting if the game is fudged online or getting older.

Let me know please.

EDIT: Noticed a few people mention you have to be ruthless when boosting this game. If this means you have to wreck genuine players games then count me out. Thats a ****'s trick and deserves to be banned.

Take it easy people, one of you will know a mod no doubt, you can get them to delete this thread or what ever it is they do.

Last edited by Gory Masher; 09-30-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
rogernater

rogernater's Gamercard
ye you can still get 100% on this game
Closed Thread