PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
Silentoblivion1

SilentOblivion1's Gamercard
Uk goty edition delayed?

Anyone know anything about it. On 6th of September on Argos it said due out 7th delivered next day. Other websites still said was out on 7th. So ordered it, next day hadn't been dispatched, then on Saturday nothing had changed so did some research and its been changed on every site t 2nd November yet Argos claim its out. Rang them up they said its been dispatched yet still hasn't came and I know fine well it won't come. But they won't cancel my order since its on it's way. Slightly annoyed, purposely haven't bought this game to wait for this. Wish I was playing this months ago now

65 games @ 100% including DLC
Silentoblivion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #2
Jonatron

Jonatron2010's Gamercard
I was going to wait, but then thought screw that! The NTSC version of AC:GOTY works just fine on PAL xbox, can't talk for PS3, and for PC I'm sure there'd be a patch for it. Get an American one imported. I got mine from play asia for about 35. No justification for a four month delay in the name of... what exactly?! Just buy an american one and put it to the man.
Jonatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:50 AM   #3
KosmicParadox

kosmicparadox's Gamercard
Angry Delayed until November

It has been confirmed that the UK release is 2nd November. The September date is for the rest of Europe.

http://community.batmanarkhamcity.co...TY-GOTY-Europe
KosmicParadox is offline   Reply With Quote