PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-06-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
End of Mission 4 Trouble

I'm stuck where you call in the airstrikes and an enemy chooper comes in at the end of the level, plus i have no ammo so I'm fucked, all m teamates die instantly, what the hell do i do? Also how do i take the chopper out anyway?

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Don't worry guys i got past that bit but now mission 6 where you have to sneak intot he fuel depo..i allways get the alarm called off..when i die i reload by the little buiding and Im still in sneak mode but when i go down the back where all the trucks are we all just get killed! any tips?

Last edited by Barad; 03-07-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
F TANK

F TANK's Gamercard
I'm on the same mission but have a different glitch...I got passed your part, reached the EZ and the stupid chopper won't take off and just sits there.
I find it ironic the devs call themselves "CodeMasters" when this game has so many goddamn bugs
F TANK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #4
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Yh its strange right lol I sold this game months ago I just couldn't play it anymore..

Old 09-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #5
c88

c88's Gamercard
Sounds like someone isn't on the chopper.
30,000 - 4/10/2010 EA Sports FN 3, Everlast Achievement
40,000 - 9/4/2011 Madden NFL 12, Arian Foster Award

100% Games:

I know that good help is hard to find. Message me if you would like to boost on a game.
c88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:20 AM   #6
Another Pantherrfan

xTHExASSETx's Gamercard
Well for mission 6, after you knife the guy, another squad of teammates creates a diversion. But you need to wait a few minutes for this. It seems like it takes forever, but it takes away a lot of enemies. After this stealth doesn't really matter, so I would advise staying back and picking off as many as possible before entering, and when you move in, go to the buildings to the left of the place where you knife the guy. Send your AI in first.
Another Pantherrfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:08 AM   #7
WilliamCL57

WilliamCL57's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by F TANK View Post
I'm on the same mission but have a different glitch...I got passed your part, reached the EZ and the stupid chopper won't take off and just sits there.
I find it ironic the devs call themselves "CodeMasters" when this game has so many goddamn bugs
That happens if you have a teammate dead. It happened to me and you have to replay the ENTIRE level over again. Just for reference.
WilliamCL57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #8
MarcMuts

marcmuts's Gamercard
Basicly with this game you may need to Restart instead of Load Checkpoint. Funny things happen when loading checkpoints....
MarcMuts is offline   Reply With Quote