PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ninja Gaiden 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-14-2012, 05:27 AM   #1
Zero619

Dragoon XZero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Seriously what do you guys think of RE?

Now this looks like an actual NG game, I feel a bit ripped off as we got the shit end of the stick and the wii u is getting the obviously superior game. It looks very well done based on the trailer. Looks like Team Ninja is trying to repair it's rep after getting butt raped by the fans lol.

BUT the controls are going to make or break this game IMO... I'm still not to sure how this will play out on nintendo's controller..
Old 09-14-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
OmegaFlip

RE shouldve been the final product of NG 3.
I'm sure NG 3 and RE were in the same development stages, they just hacked down NG3 so Nintendo can claim the exclusive better version of NG3 to up the sale of the Wii U's. So basically Tecmo sold us out.

eventually I will purchase the Wii U and play RE but not at the moment.
OmegaFlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
Devolon

FKT DEVOLON's Gamercard
I don't think there's much to hope / worry about. You can't turn such an awful game into a good one with less than one year of extra developpment, it just never happened in the history of video games, and Team Ninja isn't going to magically get its mojo back just because the bad reviews hurt their feelings.

They'll add a little visual spark with dismemberments, add a couple weapons, hopefully fix the frame rate issues, big deal. The other improvements they promised are all vapourware IMO.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:39 AM   #4
Dark Anaconda

I am realy pissed ,because its Wii-U exklusive...this has to be multiplattform or at least give us RE for Xbox360 and PS3 with the title " NInja Gaiden 3 Sigma".. seriously what they are thinking!?

Wii-U is for kids ( in my personal opinion ) a brutal action game like NG3 belongs to XBox 360 and PS3.

First Bayonetta 2 and now this... i have a bad feeling that Ninja Gaiden Z: Yaiba could be Wii exklusiv too.

RE looks amazing...this is the true NG3 game..they should have made this in the first place.

As much as i love RE, i won`t buy a new console only for one game...
Dark Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #5
SageRuffin

Send a message via MSN to SageRuffin Send a message via Skype™ to SageRuffin

Devilhand Sage's Gamercard
I'm gonna the same thing here that I said in another thread...

Quote:
I dunno... I just finished playing the demo and even with the "new" features, the game still feels every bit of a mess that the original NG3 was. The controls are clunky, the karma system is bizarrely implemented (you can upgrade at any time? uh... okay), the game still has you use manual controls for mundane actions (great... pulling triggers to climb a wall; never got tired of that the first time...), ultimate techniques are still random as hell, the bow sucks even more than it did in the original game, there are still no healing items of any kind, and some of the animations are weird. At least the enemies aren't begging for their lives - while trying to fed you several dozen cases of gunpowder via their gun - every 5 seconds like in the original.

Now, to be fair, I played "vanilla" NG3 up until about June last year and then dropped it almost completely, so I may just be rustier than a bike chain that's been sitting out for the last 2 years. But as it stands, my hopes have been effectively kicked in the dick.
SageRuffin is offline   Reply With Quote