PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Shmup > Crimson Dragon: Side Story
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-16-2012, 05:25 AM   #1
Black Tango

JohnnieMonkey's Gamercard
Glitch: All progress erased

So, I get home from work tonight and go for a GPS check-in. I find nada, zip, zilch, everything is gone. GPS is back to 0m, all unlocks are gone and I'm at level 1 again.

I hadn't quite decided if I liked this game or not, but this certainly knocks me off the fence.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:20 AM   #2
RayzoRay

xSHAKEnBAKE47x's Gamercard
Awww Man that blows! That happened to me on Gears of War 3 LVL 96 18 onyx metals played since release for 2 months straight and go to load screen and bam froze on me, reset xbox and reload, all progress gone! Worst day ever!
RayzoRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:26 AM   #3
Giltec

Giltec's Gamercard
Me too. Was playing this last night and all was ok. Was level 8, 180 jewels in the bank, unlocked 102 out of 171 skills and had travelled 168000 m. This morning all gone. I'm getting a bit pissed with all of the glitched shit coming out on the WP lately.
Giltec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:56 AM   #4
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Any idea what may have caused this? Did you exit the game or something when it was loading? Just trying to narrow it down.

GOAL : 250,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2014 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 113 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:37 AM   #5
Giltec

Giltec's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
Any idea what may have caused this? Did you exit the game or something when it was loading? Just trying to narrow it down.
No idea what caused it. Never exited the game while it was loading, never did anything different to normal to be honest. The last thing I always did before exiting the game was to check the leaderboards and then check in on the gps. Bizarrely now, when I check the leaderboards it still shows my total score, along with all of my friends scores but nothing else shows in game.

To make matters worse, I tried to power off my phone and restart to see if that helped and the damn phone won't power up any more. Could be a problem with my phone itself (Nokia Lumia 800).
Old 09-16-2012, 08:45 AM   #6
DakotaThrice

DakotaThrice's Gamercard
Also been reset on the Lumia 800 and still have my leaderboard position.

Had about 100 skills unlocked and was close to getting my GPS achievement.

I'm pissed about it and will be following Ng a complaint and looking for a refund. I've already lost out after buying stuff in Gun Bros before being reset so luckily I hadn't bought any jewels
Old 09-16-2012, 08:46 AM   #7
Black Tango

I've always exited by backing out to the main menu and selecting exit. No mid-game dead battery or anything. Nothing out of the ordinary that I can recall.

Playing on a Samsung Focus.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:51 AM   #8
Giltec

Giltec's Gamercard
My phone is back on now, just lacked battery life. Still reset on this. Checked my other games incase it was a gamesave issue across the board but everything else fine.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #9
lee2705

Lee2705's Gamercard
Was playing this earlier took the wife shopping, now my safefile has been deleted I wasn't too far but still not happy about losing all my progress
lee2705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #10
AtomicAgeZombie

AtomicAgeZombie's Gamercard
Lost all of my progress and now GPS won't work.
AtomicAgeZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #11
vader

Vader's Gamercard
lost my save file this afternoon after playing normally this morning. I was level 7, now I'm back to zero. I liked the game...but not enough to start all over again.
vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:35 AM   #12
Black Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicAgeZombie View Post
Lost all of my progress and now GPS won't work.
The GPS wasn't working for me either after the reset. Stuck on zero. I deleted the game and reinstalled (lost everything already anyway, so why not). It's working again, though just as randomly as it did the first time. A walk across the parking lot at work added 5km, but the four mile drive home didn't add anything.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:37 AM   #13
lee2705

Lee2705's Gamercard
That's wierd my gps worked fine after the reset except it was back at 0 lol any word of a patch? All im doing is checking in and out for the gps achievement atm don't wanna actually play anymore till this issue is resolved
Old 09-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #14
AtomicAgeZombie

I sent an email to info@g-rounding.com explaining my issue with the game. I think you all should and maybe we'll get a patch.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:05 PM   #15
AtomicAgeZombie

I heard back from G-rounding, very nice people. They said that they're aware of the problem, a patch is in the works, and should be available soon. I just hope that Microsoft's certification process allows for a quick release.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #16
GR4V1G0R3

GR4V1G0R3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicAgeZombie View Post
I heard back from G-rounding, very nice people. They said that they're aware of the problem, a patch is in the works, and should be available soon. I just hope that Microsoft's certification process allows for a quick release.

no chance, MS are bloody useless at releasing patches, or even games in a timely fashion, they like to hold onto things for ages (months is what i'm hinting at)

there have been several XBLA patches that took over 2 months to be released after getting to MS......not good enough, at least it's better than the delays they give for releasing the games themselves, but i wish so much it would be like steam and just let devs patch things swiftly...not get everything caught up in the bullshit MS red tape

121 games completed
40 - RETAIL 27 - XBLA 50 - WP7 3 - GFWL1 WEB
GR4V1G0R3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:27 PM   #17
lee2705

Lee2705's Gamercard
Atleast we know its coming thanks for the info
Old 09-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #18
Giltec

Giltec's Gamercard
Well, my game save has just reset yet again. I read something eastx wrote saying that the gamesave issue appeared to be caused from closing down the game whilst it was saving. I played it this morning and closed the game down from the main menu, game definitely wasn't saving at the time. Just tried the game now to have been reset gain. This time I had reached 800 km legit. It takes a bloody long time to get anywhere in this game and to be reset twice is just taking the piss.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:21 PM   #19
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltec View Post
Well, my game save has just reset yet again. I read something eastx wrote saying that the gamesave issue appeared to be caused from closing down the game whilst it was saving. I played it this morning and closed the game down from the main menu, game definitely wasn't saving at the time. Just tried the game now to have been reset gain. This time I had reached 800 km legit. It takes a bloody long time to get anywhere in this game and to be reset twice is just taking the piss.
you have a lot of balls going back and playing a game that randomly reset all your progress and is doing the same to countless others. Just give it a rest until an update!

GOAL : 250,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2014 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 113 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #20
Giltec

Giltec's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
you have a lot of balls going back and playing a game that randomly reset all your progress and is doing the same to countless others. Just give it a rest until an update!
Not so much having the balls to play the game knowing that it randomly resets but was driving over 1000 miles this week, so thought I might have a chance at pinging the gps achievement. Didn't work though