PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Minecraft
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-16-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
TERMINATOR 2452

TERMINATOR 2452's Gamercard
Fake DIAMONDS Help...

Iv got boxes full of 64 DIAMONDS.All i can do with them is drop them or put them in a dispencer. Any help please......
Old 09-16-2012, 06:23 PM   #2
Terra Branford

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERMINATOR 2452 View Post
Iv got boxes full of 64 DIAMONDS.All i can do with them is drop them or put them in a dispencer. Any help please......
I'd say that you didn't duplicate your Diamonds correctly, when you used the glitch. Might as well toss the whole lot into a Lava pool, and try again.

I don't know how to do the glitch (I refuse to use it, for this very reason), so someone else will have to help you there, but it's obvious you did something wrong, in the "storing the duped items" step of the glitch.
Terra Branford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #3
TERMINATOR 2452

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
I'd say that you didn't duplicate your Diamonds correctly, when you used the glitch. Might as well toss the whole lot into a Lava pool, and try again.

I don't know how to do the glitch (I refuse to use it, for this very reason), so someone else will have to help you there, but it's obvious you did something wrong, in the "storing the duped items" step of the glitch.
duplicate them ,what glitch. I found them on the floor. Had 3 guy in my game. I saw them go in my castle. I went to see what they were upto. One guy was looking in my chest and stole/took my diamonds out. I thought well im not going to save it know. I went outside ,then 2 of them came out in diamond armor. I went back in to see a diamond on the floor. When i walked over it you couldnt pick it up but got 64 everytime you walked over it. So i got loads and saved it. ?????
They could use them in the game.

Last edited by TERMINATOR 2452; 09-16-2012 at 08:23 PM.
TERMINATOR 2452 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:01 PM   #4
Mister Spraggsy

Spraggsy's Gamercard
Quote:
duplicate them ,what glitch. I found them on the floor. Had 3 guy in my game. I saw them go in my castle. I went to see what they were upto. One guy was looking in my chest and stole/took my diamonds out. I thought well im not going to save it know. I went outside ,then 2 of them came out in diamond armor. I went back in to see a diamond on the floor. When i walked over it you couldnt pick it up but got 64 everytime you walked over it. So i got loads and saved it. ?????
The guys in your game duplicated them you have walked over the glitched piece, There all useless because they haven't been duplicated properly so you mite as well just throw them all away.

For games like Minecraft and more please visit and subscribe to my Youtube.
www.youtube.com/SpraggsyHD

Last Gen Reflection
Favourite Game: Fallout 3
Favourite Series: Mass Effect
Favourite Multiplayer: Gears of War 2
Mister Spraggsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:28 AM   #5
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Sounds like you're playing with the wrong kind of friends.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #6
Scnew

scnew's Gamercard
I've never had that issue with duped stuff.
Scnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #7
kierons316

Rambaldi 666's Gamercard
I've had a few issues, but never being able to not use them. sometimes it might say that i have say, 20 blocks in my chest, when i click on quick move, it doesn't do anything. I have to pick the whole stack of 20, then put them in my inventory, then it sometimes bugs and puts a stack of 64 where i placed them, but still carrying my 20. I can sometimes do this again 3 or 4 times, giving me 4 full stacks as well as my 20 original ones. (the original 20 were duped)
100% - 26
--
50,000G - May 2013
--
Working On: Loads
--
kierons316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:30 PM   #8
TERMINATOR 2452

ill use them for my dispencer then.