PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-17-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
JinpachiDiddles

JinpachiDiddles's Gamercard
Red face What is Considered Spamming?/ Customization Question

ATM I'm using King's Preset 10-Hit Combo 5 When i can, If i used it In a match more than once (Or even a round) Is that spamming? Also Do you Unlock character specific Items? I've seen someone Use a Lion Head on Ogre and King's Beast body from 6, If so how do i go about Unlocking them, Thanks
JinpachiDiddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #2
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I wouldn't count it as spamming, though most people will probably block those 10 hit combos.

As for customization stuff I'm not exactly sure. I got stuff for Leo and I've never really used her outside of practice.

Friggin SEGA fanboy FOR LIFE!!!

My Achievement Guides & Roadmaps:

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
JinpachiDiddles

Thanks For the quick reply, I Really do hope there is More to the customization than what we are Given from the start, Compared to 6 It seems very Lackluster (The customization) And IMO The stuff we Do get is Very Boring
Old 09-17-2012, 07:45 PM   #4
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JinpachiDiddles View Post
Thanks For the quick reply, I Really do hope there is More to the customization than what we are Given from the start, Compared to 6 It seems very Lackluster (The customization) And IMO The stuff we Do get is Very Boring
I agree with this. The only thing Tekken 6 did wrong to me and how little money you make. Throughout getting 100% in Scenario Campaign I managed to buy everything for Yoshimitsu except all his auras (I only got one) and a bunch of stuff for Alisa because you need to anyway.

When I wanted to buy stuff for Leo I didn't want to go through it again. In Tag 2 they give you a bunch of money but not a lot of customizations.

This is because in Tekken 6 you could customize different body parts (hands being different from arms, feet from legs, etc) while in Tag 2 these are treated as wholes (all lower body, all upper body, etc.).

Friggin SEGA fanboy FOR LIFE!!!

My Achievement Guides & Roadmaps:

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:13 PM   #5
JinpachiDiddles

I Love the game, But customization was one of the things i was Looking forward to most and So far it has been a let down
Old 09-17-2012, 08:33 PM   #6
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
There's no such thing as spamming in fighting games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #7
Crimson Death

How do you find these pre-set combos? Can you use them for the 10 hit achievement?

Thanks Gackt.
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #8
JinpachiDiddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
How do you find these pre-set combos? Can you use them for the 10 hit achievement?
They should be in the moves list, Some characters Like King Have 5 Preset 10 Hit combos, Wheareas Some, Jinpachi for example has 1, And yes they can be used for the 10-Hits achievements
Old 09-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #9
Azrael008uk

Azrael008uk's Gamercard
If you're in a Player Match then it's poor form to spam a move.

But in Ranked it's fair game.

The object is to win and if you're opponent doesn't have the sense to block a particular move then hit him with it.

Az

pixels
Azrael008uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:54 PM   #10
Myffeh

MIFF3H's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael008uk View Post
If you're in a Player Match then it's poor form to spam a move.

But in Ranked it's fair game.

The object is to win and if you're opponent doesn't have the sense to block a particular move then hit him with it.

Az
Agreed,

They're too many boss players in Ranked Match. They should know how to counter spam attacks if they can juggle insanely.
Myffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:47 AM   #11
VashPR

I VashPR I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JinpachiDiddles View Post
ATM I'm using King's Preset 10-Hit Combo 5 When i can, If i used it In a match more than once (Or even a round) Is that spamming? Also Do you Unlock character specific Items? I've seen someone Use a Lion Head on Ogre and King's Beast body from 6, If so how do i go about Unlocking them, Thanks
Nah it's not cheap. if they can't block it then it's their fault XD

As for customisation, play ghost battle! it is your friend. when you beat someone, you will be given an option of 3 other tags (or single) to fight. pick the ones that are in GOLD. this is how i unlocked a whole load of stuff for my king (complete beast costumes etc) you also unlock stuff for your tag partner (if you chose to use one) AND the people you fight too. win win win situation
VashPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #12
Optomistic

timutimu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myffeh View Post
Agreed,

They're too many boss players in Ranked Match. They should know how to counter spam attacks if they can juggle insanely.
I'd be considered a spammer cos I generally stick to 3 or 4 moves/combos. My rush combo, a "pick"/quick jab combo and a sweep or upper cutter style combo.
Linking them gives me either juggles or pushbacks.

But as these guys have stated, in ranked mode all is fair. A win is a win and no one remembers second place.

Limbo, Catan, Yu Gi Oh!, Hexic, Sonic adventure, SSF2HDR
Optomistic is offline   Reply With Quote