PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-22-2012, 06:19 PM   #61
EngagedMetal7

EngagedMetal7's Gamercard
Hopefully they do an update soon for all the mission / motion glitches so your not having to reload constantly.
EngagedMetal7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #62
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
My first slight annoyance;

Sometimes when I'm selling items, the cursor will jump to the bottom of the list, or at least the bottom of the category of items I'm selling. Not a big deal, but still slightly irritating.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:37 PM   #63
Red Testament

Red Testament's Gamercard
I don't have anything good to bitch about. The guys with a shields are bastards if you are a couple of ranks below, lol. The game does kind of punish you for not playing co-op, but thankfully I have friends to play every now and then.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:52 PM   #64
I mak3 big boom

Pound My Rumpus's Gamercard
Two things

The Buzzards need to leave me the FUCK alone

And all the Smgs I've found are shit.

(Actually)

Had to do the Minecraft Easter egg like 5 times. Seriously why couldn't it just drop the skin your playing as and not be random. Jeez.

Besides that though this game is fantastic! I'd give it a 9.5/10
Latest 100%: Bioshock Infinite
"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction..."
"Every alternative is preferable"
I mak3 big boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:07 AM   #65
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
My first slight annoyance;

Sometimes when I'm selling items, the cursor will jump to the bottom of the list, or at least the bottom of the category of items I'm selling. Not a big deal, but still slightly irritating.
you were right....it's not perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I mak3 big boom View Post
Two things

The Buzzards need to leave me the FUCK alone

And all the Smgs I've found are shit.
So true....where are the good SMG's???

"It is done then. Your schemes, like you, are put to rest." - Alta´r Ibn La-Ahad
Spanish Assault is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:29 AM   #66
Spock

N7 Spock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I have this glitch where none of my guns need to be reloaded and I never run out of ammo. Sounds great to people who are into that sort of thing, but it's making the game really easy and I don't want it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
So true....where are the good SMG's???
I have a really good one!

I like bitching threads.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:35 AM   #67
Ecko3351

Ecko3351's Gamercard
The kill jimmy Jenkins challenge is really pissing me off. I've been looking for that midget bastard for hours and still no luck
Old 09-23-2012, 01:47 AM   #68
Guy Who Rages

madhouse dan's Gamercard
Sometimes when I dual-wield, I have to manually reload one of my weapons, instead of it automatically happening when I pull the trigger on an empty magazine.

Guy Who Rages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:12 AM   #69
bigmaples

Kryscos's Gamercard
Lacking the amount of chests and bosses. Finding I'm fighting a lot of smaller enemies in waves rather then awesome or huge bosses. Other than that I have no problems!

Last edited by bigmaples; 09-23-2012 at 02:32 AM.
bigmaples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #70
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
I have a really good one!
so did you just offer to give it to me? Nice!!

"It is done then. Your schemes, like you, are put to rest." - Alta´r Ibn La-Ahad
Old 09-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #71
Achievemental

VoxCalibre's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Here's my main gripes right now:
  • Difficulty ratings are soooo wrong. Said a mission was "Normal" and I was being ravaged.
  • Too many Buzzards. Good god those flying shits are everywhere.
  • Not enough storage space. 27 slots is bullshit. The stash being only four is bullshit.
  • No ammo regen mod for Axton. He should be the one who gets it, not Sal.
In regards to the stash, just use the bank/vault in the crimson raider base at sanctuary.

My only gripe is the way weapons look....but I mentioned that in a thread I made haha ranks are easy. Axtons turret or shitty ftw

Add me on Live if ya feel like it. I'll accept.

Currently working on: The larger tourneys in Borderlands

Last edited by Achievemental; 09-23-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Achievemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #72
Spock

N7 Spock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Demon Hunter - Level: 25, Difficulty: Trivial.

BULLSHIT. I'd say level 31 or higher. I get killed with one hit and I'm level 29.

I like bitching threads.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:35 PM   #73
Silent Snootch

Silent snooch's Gamercard
My bitch is that I do not know what the purpose is, or how to use Zer0's "Deception". I hit the shoulder button but it doesn't seem to do anything other than change the characters colors. They still attack me, and know right where I am. Do I need to be a higher level (10 currently), to get usefullness out of it?
Silent Snootch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:42 PM   #74
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
JEEEEENKINSSSSSS!!! Where you at fool!?

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #75
HighsounD

HighsounD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Snootch View Post
My bitch is that I do not know what the purpose is, or how to use Zer0's "Deception". I hit the shoulder button but it doesn't seem to do anything other than change the characters colors. They still attack me, and know right where I am. Do I need to be a higher level (10 currently), to get usefullness out of it?
I'm having the same problem as you, I'm level 16 and I still haven't made anything useful with the action skill. I go invisible for three seconds and they still see me and shoot me somehow.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #76
Magus 0f Zeal

Send a message via MSN to Magus 0f Zeal Send a message via Yahoo to Magus 0f Zeal

Magus 0f Zeal's Gamercard
Nothing major so far. I miss Bloodwing. Also the abundancy of pristine water.
Magus 0f Zeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:37 PM   #77
deadmaninc22

Double O Zombie's Gamercard
who is this Jenkins everyones talking about?

GNR for life!!!!!!
deadmaninc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #78
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighsounD View Post
I'm having the same problem as you, I'm level 16 and I still haven't made anything useful with the action skill. I go invisible for three seconds and they still see me and shoot me somehow.
It's meant to distract the enemy. When you activate it, it sends a hologram in the direction you are facing. So if you are standing still, it will make the hologram right in front of you (hence the reason you are still getting hit). What I do it run backward, activate it and then run to the right of it and flank the enemy.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:02 AM   #79
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc22 View Post
who is this Jenkins everyones talking about?
JEEEEENKINSSSSSS!!! - Kill Jimmy Jenkins once: Is one of the 114 challenges for a specific achievement in the game! He is a little blue robot who totally appears randomly in the game. Some find them early other like me takes 'em forver to find him.

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:05 AM   #80
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Only thing I have to bitch about right now is lack of good weapons and gear, the difficulty of TVHM, and the absolute trash I keep getting from farming The Warrior on Normal Mode.

How do they expect you to do TVHM when you get getting the cruddiest shit in the game? Like literally I am level 38 and The Warrior is spitting out level 33 WHITE weapons. You kidding me!?
Old 09-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #81
SuNuS

SuNuS's Gamercard
Quote:
Only thing I have to bitch about right now is lack of good weapons and gear, the difficulty of TVHM, and the absolute trash I keep getting from farming The Warrior on Normal Mode.

How do they expect you to do TVHM when you get getting the cruddiest shit in the game? Like literally I am level 38 and The Warrior is spitting out level 33 WHITE weapons. You kidding me!?
Don't feel bad sir. I am also level 38 in TVHM and I found a total of 8 purples in my whole normal playthrough. And zero oranges. It definitely doesn't feel like Borderlands 1 in regards to loot. Very disappointed in the lack of decent loot.

All I can say is thank god for second winds!!!
SuNuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #82
Thicketford

Thicketford's Gamercard
The only gripe I have so far is that the d-pad selections are locked until you reach a higher level. It was a stupid idea in B1 and it's still stupid in this game.
Thicketford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #83
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   Staff - Community and Events Team   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
They seriously need to tone down the buzzards. Infinitely spawning buzzards is pure bullshit. At least make them finite, or just only have them on maps with vehicles.... That, and the limited amount of backpack/bank slots are the only problems I have with the game. Everything else is perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.
Community Blogs | Ambassadors | Community Gaming | Artist of the Month
tigersrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #84
fallout frank

IIX DBO XII's Gamercard
Quote:

Your comment makes no sense, the warrior on normal mode is only about level 33 itself, why would it give you better drops than its own level?

Surely you have to play through TVHM then start farming it as it will then be a higher level, and drop better loot.
fallout frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #85
Magicman10893

Magicman10893's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
1) Bullets from explosive weapons fire SOOO SLOOOOOWLY. Seriously, I have an explosive shotgun and fire at point blank range and the enemy (human bandits, not even fast moving Stalkers) still has time to side step out of the way.
2) Too many weapons consume 2-4 bullets per shot. Sometimes they don't even tell me they consume multiple bullets. I haven't found a single shotgun that only uses one shell per shot.
3) Not enough weapon chests. For a game that prides itself on looting I am finding very little things to loot.
4) Leveling system is fucked up beyond belief. At level 18 I was getting one/two-shotted by level 20 enemies and level 21 enemies had the skull by their names. At level 37 I am still barely hurting the level 28-30 enemies in Lynchwood and getting taken down in a matter of seconds. Then the XP reward for killing an enemy even 4 levels below you is minuscule at best. My level 26 friend literally got 1XP for killing level 21 enemies.
5) Tied into numbers 2 and 4: Not enough ammo. I have the max amount of ammo possible for every type, and the amount of bullets I need to kill a similar level enemy (between 7 levels below and 2 above my own) severely outnumbers the amount of bullets I get from the store or random pickups. It gets even worse when you consider all the weapons that use 2 or bullets per shot. I can carry 180 shotgun shells, but my shotgun puts me down to 90 shots. The ones I had before were even worse (my last one used 3 shells per shot and the one before used 4).
6) I miss my ammo regeneration mods and healing turret, although I guess it is a fair trade off for the damage Axton's produces.
7) The lack of storage space is disappointing. Only 27 backpack slots and bank slots? Borderlands 1 gave us 43 backpack slots (plus another upgrade from DLC) and HUGE bank and I was really struggling to keep space in both. I think I have 40+ quest reward weapons alone that I wanted to save because they were unique, plus the weapons and mods given to me by my friends at max level that I want to hold on to.
8) So many annoying enemies. Stalkers, Badass Constructors, Varkids, Crystalisks, Buzzards, Repair Surveyors, and Rats seem to only exist as a nuisance. I find absolutely no fun at all when fighting them. I enjoy fighting pretty much everything else, even Spiderants, but those enemies I listed I often just run past instead of fighting.

Last edited by Magicman10893; 09-26-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Magicman10893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:54 AM   #86
Magicman10893

Magicman10893's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout frank View Post
Your comment makes no sense, the warrior on normal mode is only about level 33 itself, why would it give you better drops than its own level?

Surely you have to play through TVHM then start farming it as it will then be a higher level, and drop better loot.
Items several levels lower than yourself can still be useful. Hell, I'm a level 37 still using level 24-30 weapons since I can't find anything better.
Magicman10893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #87
Jagerboy

x80ProofKillerx's Gamercard
1. 27 backpack slots is bullshit.
2. I hate buzzards
3. Smg's suck ass (so far anyway)
4. Projectiles from smg's & explosive weapons move way too slow
Jagerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #88
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I hope the backpack slots increase too. I hate collecting stuff and then going back and forth to sell them.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:15 PM   #89
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Game has gotten more fun on the 2nd playthrough, tougher enemies have made combat lots more fun. My only real complaint about this game is Brick saying SLAB to damn often...actually muted the tv at one point until I was done his stupid mission lol.
I got stuck on a rock where mortars were being fired at us, so every 3 seconds "LOOK OUT FOR THE MORTARS SLAB!!" for around a minute until I managed to get unstuck.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #90
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain View Post
I hope the backpack slots increase too. I hate collecting stuff and then going back and forth to sell them.
Maybe in Playthrough 2...

Because I'm at 27 slots and Crazy Earl does not have any more backpack upgrades to sell me.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote