Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Vault Symbol Hunting Help Thread SPOILERS

All Found for Windshear Waste, Southern Bay & Southern Bay - Shelf

THANKS TO R1Raven 69 for these locations!

THANKS TO silentdante, R1Raven 69, Jokeroflife & Jack Frost for these locations!

THANKS TO Six Sequences & HATRID for these locations!

THANKS TO HATRID and JokerofLife & Buddy

Found and Filmed but not Encoded:
NONE

Last edited by BillyBobTwo; 09-25-2012 at 05:20 AM.
BillyBobTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
Gageamatron

gageamatron's Gamercard
What was wrong with your other thread about the same thing?

Gageamatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:50 PM   #3
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

That was a reference to another website and this title is more accurate for what I am looking for.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:50 AM   #4
Joker0fLife

Location: Inside of a location's local locality of localness locationally located locally

Joker0fLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If Three Horns Divide is the place I'm thinking of, there's a bandit camp off to the left of the map in the middle I think with a square building sticking out. It's on the back of there. You can see it from another camp if you look out to it. I'd take pictures of it, but I'm not in the game atm.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:10 AM   #5
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker0fLife View Post
If Three Horns Divide is the place I'm thinking of, there's a bandit camp off to the left of the map in the middle I think with a square building sticking out. It's on the back of there. You can see it from another camp if you look out to it. I'd take pictures of it, but I'm not in the game atm.
That's one of the two I have but thanks.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #6
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Sanctuary 5/5.

1. Right before the hallway to Marcus' gun shop, there is an alley on the left side. Go back towards the small fence and it's behind the big dumpster.

2. Immediately as you come out from #1, look right and there is a bench. Jump onto the very edge of the bench and look up, there is a circular overhang. You want to jump onto the very edge of that then walk onto the roof. Look down at the bench(reference point). You need to get onto that roof directly across from you. You will see a mattress to the left, you need to run and jump to the corner by the mattress. Once over there, jump onto the mattress, then onto the roof right in front of you. Squeeze yourself around the triangular part and walk around until you see a balcony. The symbol is on the door of that balcony.

3. Inside Moxxi's standing at the bar(middle, next to the tip jar) looking at her, turn around and go outside that doorway. Standing on the top step, look left and you will see it on a wall.

4. Enter scooters from the garage door and go to the far back/right corner. It's on the floor behind some tires.

5. There is a newsstand called "this just in" in the center of sanctuary. The 4th is on the roof of the building the newsstand is in front of. Notice where this building is because you will need it for guidance of your roof jumping. To get here go into the command center where Tannis is(and the storage bank), go upstairs to jump on the roofs.

Sorry guys, forgot to update.

Remember, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b%tch slap that mother @#?!&! upside the head!!!

Road Rash is trying to make a comeback!! http://kck.st/ZqArV6

Last edited by roneraven; 09-20-2012 at 01:37 AM.
roneraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM   #7
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Frostburn Canyon. 2/2

1. Right before you get into the area where the fire hawk is you will go through a big industrial area. Once through that you will go into a tunnel through a hole in the wall basically, where 2 badass psychos will charge at you. The hole has some type of skull and teeth around it. Right before the hole is a small frozen area to the right. If you get close enough to the edge of this you will see a ladder. Jump down and you will see the symbol on a wall.

2. (Cred "Silentdante") From the start, head right and down towards the cave entrance. Once at the cave entrance, look to the left and you will see a quicksave/revive thing. Right behind this is a little tunnel/trail. Follow this tunnel/trail up until you see a burning barrel, it's on the ground next to this barrel. Side note; weapons chest is right outside after getting this symbol.

Remember, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b%tch slap that mother @#?!&! upside the head!!!

Last edited by roneraven; 09-20-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:00 AM   #8
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Awesome man! If you can find my missing one in Three Horns - Divide I would be much appreciated.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:04 AM   #9
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBobTwo View Post
Awesome man! If you can find my missing one in Three Horns - Divide I would be much appreciated.
Spent a lot of time on that one today, still no luck lol. Even asked a 2k employee and they didn't know!!

Old 09-20-2012, 03:49 AM   #10
WebKill

Where is the symbol that you said is at the big settlement in the center of the map?
WebKill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:35 AM   #11
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebKill View Post
Where is the symbol that you said is at the big settlement in the center of the map?
In the far back right on the ground left.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:22 AM   #12
Mormking

MormKing's Gamercard
Quote:
That's one of the two I have but thanks.
Found one in Three Horns Divide behind a billboard. Is that one of the two you have?
Mormking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:27 AM   #13
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormking View Post
Found one in Three Horns Divide behind a billboard. Is that one of the two you have?
I just found it too. That was the one I was missing. Can't believe I missed that.

Encoding video now with Three Horns Divide, Valley and Bloodshot Stronghold, Ramparts
Old 09-20-2012, 07:06 AM   #14
silentdante

silentdante's Gamercard
hey billybobtwo, the two in frostburn canyon are the one already mentioned towards the end of the level in the ice cavern, and the other one (the first one) is:

from the start, head right and down towards the cave enterence, once at the cave entrence, at the quicksave/revive thing take a left into the little alcove there and start to go up, about halfway up that trail is the symbol on the ground.

hope that helps, thanks!
silentdante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:08 AM   #15
AngryBearTony

AngryBearTony's Gamercard
Loving how helpful this thread has been. Found a few on my own, but man there's so much space to cover. And I missed two of the Sanctuary ones. This thread needs a sticky, as I'm sure everyone would love this info.

AngryBearTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:40 AM   #16
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryBearTony View Post
Loving how helpful this thread has been. Found a few on my own, but man there's so much space to cover. And I missed two of the Sanctuary ones. This thread needs a sticky, as I'm sure everyone would love this info.
Me and jasonj uk spent about 2-3 hours in sanctuary searching for those symbols yesterday. Glad you guys found that billboard one, that was killing me!!

Old 09-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #17
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Hey billy bob, where are the ones for Bloodshot Ramparts
Bloodshot Stronghold and Friendship Gulag?

Help us out lol. Frostburn Canyon is done also.

Old 09-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #18
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
has anybody an idea about this Challenges?

Bloodshot Stronghold
Quote:
Give It a Whirl Kill an enemy by knocking him into the whirlpool.
How "Knocking"? Meleeattack not knocking, the enemies stands still...

Run not working, rund and meleet too. I have no idea how knocking..

The Dust

Quote:
I've Got a Crush on You Have a buddy crush you in the car crusher.
Buddy = Friend = Coop?

thx 4 answer

regards
Predni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #19
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by roneraven View Post

Both Bloodshots are in the video I added up top. Friendship I don't remember off the top of my head so I will post tonight.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:23 PM   #20
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Quote:
Both Bloodshots are in the video I added up top. Friendship I don't remember off the top of my head so I will post tonight.
Got them afterwards lol thanx

Last edited by roneraven; 09-20-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #21
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Not sure which one you're missing in Southpaw Steam & Power, so:

1. In the first room in which you can encounter enemies, there is a ladder just across from the entrance door that leads down to a lower level. Turn around at the bottom of the ladder and it's on the wall to the left of the ladder itself. It's a little hard to see, so keep your eyes peeled.

2. This one's found after killing Wot and Oney. If you're facing the area where Wot and his Badass Psycho guard emerged, turn left and go up a short set of stairs. The area you're looking for is straight ahead. There is a fan on the wall that emits sunlight and a spinning wheel next to a broken railing. Stand with the wheel in front of you and look up to your right, you should see it up on top of a couple of things you'll have to jump to get to.

3. The third one is almost literally below #2, except it's on the bottom level, right outside where Reeth appears. In fact, if you face the spot where Reeth emerges, and look to your left and up a bit, you'll see it on top of a slanted piece of machinery. There's another spinning wheel near here it to help locate the spot.

Hope this helps...
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #22
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by roneraven View Post

Friendship Gulag is in the middle back on the back side of a crate by 2 ammo boxes.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #23
roneraven

R1Raven 69's Gamercard

Quote:
Friendship Gulag is in the middle back on the back side of a crate by 2 ammo boxes.
Sweet!!

Old 09-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #24
Joker0fLife

Location: Inside of a location's local locality of localness locationally located locally

Joker0fLife's Gamercard

I found all three in Southpaw Steam & Power.

1. At the bottom of the pit in the main room on a corner wall next to a generator thingy.
  2. Next room in the corner of the map above a pipe.
  3. Above a big generator in a narrow part of the map on a wall.

Didn't see someone beat me to it But I have picture though so it should make it that much easier to find with Jack's descriptions.

Last edited by Joker0fLife; 09-20-2012 at 10:40 PM.
Joker0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:18 PM   #25
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

For Frostburn Canyon - Has anyone found out how to get the that lifted building in the middle? I can see a audio there and I have to assume at least one totem is there.

Also - Filming Power thanks to JokerofLife & Jack Frost
Old 09-20-2012, 11:44 PM   #26
Joker0fLife

Joker0fLife's Gamercard

Quote:
For Frostburn Canyon - Has anyone found out how to get the that lifted building in the middle? I can see a audio there and I have to assume at least one totem is there.

Also - Filming Power thanks to JokerofLife & Jack Frost
If you're talking about the place I'm thinking of there should be a walk around to get to it. When you get to it a Goliath or a Pyro Nomad will walk out so be ready.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:58 PM   #27
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker0fLife View Post
If you're talking about the place I'm thinking of there should be a walk around to get to it. When you get to it a Goliath or a Pyro Nomad will walk out so be ready.
If there is I am totally blind as I've circled the area at least 10 times.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:04 AM   #28
silentdante

silentdante's Gamercard
i sent a pm to you about it, but for everyone else, if you can see that lone house above the spiders in a hole type place, drop down into that hole and the go right (from facing the house) follow that out into the spider area and keep moving along the left wall, you will eventualy see stairs after fighting spiders, and go up then following to the left the whole way will take you to the little pathway that leads to the house.

also another audio off to the right once you go up those stairs you will find after the spider area and the switch to turn off the electric fence is to the right, near the audio.

and i posted previously in the thread on how to get both frostburn cavern vault symbols :-p
silentdante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:10 AM   #29
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentdante View Post
i sent a pm to you about it, but for everyone else, if you can see that lone house above the spiders in a hole type place, drop down into that hole and the go right (from facing the house) follow that out into the spider area and keep moving along the left wall, you will eventualy see stairs after fighting spiders, and go up then following to the left the whole way will take you to the little pathway that leads to the house.

also another audio off to the right once you go up those stairs you will find after the spider area and the switch to turn off the electric fence is to the right, near the audio.

and i posted previously in the thread on how to get both frostburn cavern vault symbols :-p
Thanks. Don't know how I missed those stairs. They are HUGE! Got all 3 Audio Logs now. Missing 3 Totems.

Moving on for now to The Dust.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:30 AM   #30
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predni View Post
has anybody an idea about this Challenges?

Bloodshot Stronghold

How "Knocking"? Meleeattack not knocking, the enemies stands still...

Run not working, rund and meleet too. I have no idea how knocking..

The Dust

Buddy = Friend = Coop?
anybody an Idea? thx

regards
Predni is online now   Reply With Quote