PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-19-2012, 11:49 PM   #1
Mr360xX

Chaotic II's Gamercard
Online not working?

For some reason its taking a really long time to find a match. Usually its takes about 30 seconds for me to get in a game. Is this happening to anyone esle?

Mr360xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:52 PM   #2
Achillez14

Achillez14's Gamercard
All I've been seeing is that here lately the game hasn't been functioning as crisp as it usually does...the every now n then lagspikes and unregistering point blanks r upgrading to a little too common.I'm getting stuck on cover that I don't mean to go to a lot more often....idk it's just not working as clean as it normally does.and I got fios so I know it's not my connection.

I've seen elsewhere that ppl were complaining that epic shut down the servers and the online is running on host again.I immediately shut it down as soon as I read it.but all these weird hiccups r def making think twice about that...
Old 09-20-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
Baki54

Baki54's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Whenever a VS round starts,my character gets stuck in the roadie run.
I think you'll agree with me when I pose the question, "Is X360.org not the phucking greatest?".Seriously if you want to know how to do it, go to another site...If you want to know how to do it right COME TO THE ORG!!

Last edited by Baki54; 09-21-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Baki54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:57 AM   #4
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Now that it is mentioned I have also noticed little hiccups here and there. The most prominent for me is when trying to pick uo something, the little circle fills up but nothing results. I have to walk away from whatever it is and come back to try again. Slowly annoying me! xD

First in the World to finish Dungeon Siege III
First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Writer of the Dungeon Sige III and Babel Rising guides
MyPetWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #5
Achillez14

Achillez14's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPetWorm View Post
Now that it is mentioned I have also noticed little hiccups here and there. The most prominent for me is when trying to pick uo something, the little circle fills up but nothing results. I have to walk away from whatever it is and come back to try again. Slowly annoying me! xD
I have a lot of experience with that one...I know that one happens to me when I hold X and walk away from the gun/ammo while it's filling.it stays full but nothing happens.I just tap X again to reset he circle then try again with success....truth be told it happens to me so much that I didn't even count it as a hiccup,lol.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:58 PM   #6
hotdogenigma

ToastiestCape0's Gamercard
I had a bitch of a time getting on last night. A quick TDM booted up with me and bots for everything else. I actually had fun as I was the one kicking ass for once LOL. Then my live cut-out as it usually does for whatever reason and I could not get into anything for over half an hour. So I started up a private match with bots and worked on getting bronze medals for my starting weapons. Getting very frustrated with this game, first the stupid socialite achievement and the online in general. I couldn't even find an arcade game to log on to either.
hotdogenigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:17 PM   #7
Tortyreus

Tortyreus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPetWorm View Post
That always manages to piss me off, especially on maps like Cove and Gridlock it's very important to get to the ink spawns as quickly as possible and I like picking them up, so whenever that happens I just shake my head, but lately I've been noticing that when I spawn and I roadie run, all of a sudden in the middle of the run I just stop running even though I didn't take my finger of the "A" button... very annoying... Sticky walls annoy me too, especially when you bounce on them and you get stuck and your guy just moves a bit from left to right for a while and pushing "A" doesn't help to get around the corner because he will always teleport back again -.- This is really fun when having a gnasher battle against someone, really is... If it is indeed true that the online servers are running on hosts again I'll post a video on Youtube where I burn my copy of Gears 3, this is a promise...
Tortyreus is offline   Reply With Quote