PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Full House Poker
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
Jedi ObiJoe

Jedi Obijoe's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Problem Loading the Game

Hey all,

I have checked online and can't seem to find any help. I have been playing this game for a while now and tried to play today to work on the Texas Heat hands and the game will not load. Not the Texas Heat - the whole game. I get a black screen then a notice saying a friend is playing then the system goes back to "My Games". Has anyone else had this problem? I tried to redownload the game and TH Fall 12 and it still won't work. I had been playing on a different box - just sent it in for repair. I move that hard drive to another box but it won't let me play. I'll try putting the original hard drive in the box to see if that helps but if anyone else has run into this please let me know. Thanks,

Edit: I switched the hard drive back to the original with that box and the game loaded fine after an update. I'll play on this until later in the eve and I'll try to switch the hds again to see if I get the same problem.

Hit 100,000 GS on 12/22/2011 with Mile High Club - thanks to all the boosters and this great site.

Looking to Boost: Bioshock 2, Ghostbusters, Quantum of Solace, GTA IV Multiplayer, Halo Reach DLC

Message me on XBox Live if you need an extra player for any of those.

Last edited by Jedi ObiJoe; 12-18-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Jedi ObiJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:22 PM   #2
Jmocox

JmoCox's Gamercard
I haven't had problems with loading the game but I was unable to load Texas Heat today. It said the servers were down. I've read there is supposed to be Winter DLC released tomorrow. Maybe that has something to do with it.
Jmocox is offline   Reply With Quote