PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Contre Jour
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #1
MathGuy42

MathGuy42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
5-19

Does anyone have a consistent solution for 5-19? I can only find one video solution (for iOS). I don't understand how he stabilizes the bouncing so the eye is going straight up and down. Every time I try this, the eye bounces diagonally into a spike.

Thanks for any suggestions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=kkwoi0aC06g

Edit: OK, got it. With the advice of TSG Dwaggie, I did the lights in the order upper right, upper left, lower left. My procedure was similar to the video, but in this different order.

Start by dragging both bouncing platforms out horizontally as far as they will go. Use the tentacle to drag the eye over to the right, below the upper right light.

By moving the tentacle to where the eye will land, the bouncing should become more straight up and down. It will take some experimenting to get the hang of it. Release the eye to get the upper right light, then immediately grab the eye again.

Drag the eye back to the left. Repeat the procedure of the previous paragraph to the upper left light.

Retract the right platform (this can mess up your final move). When the eye is bouncing directly above the lower left light, retract the left platform. As soon as you get that light, drag the tentacle quickly to the right. With luck, you'll hit the exit.

Last edited by MathGuy42; 05-08-2013 at 03:00 PM.
MathGuy42 is offline   Reply With Quote