Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Syndicate
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-24-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
SilentRich69

SilentRich69's Gamercard
Any help with this CEO issue please?

I have a weird glitch that is happening in co-op: Under the research for the Focus Breach application, I already have the four items researched, however, when I look at it on the list of applications, it says that I have one application token left to research/unlock for it. When I go into it, it says Complete China to unlock this application--yet I have already unlocked it and researched everything for it. When I look at my stats of research left to do, there is one missing and this seems to be it. Anyone else have this weird glitch happening? I am level 30 (max), I have researched all applications and weapons, and have completed all challenges, yet this silly bug has my percentage at 99.7% complete. I have beat China on every difficulty setting multiple times in both a public and private match, by myself, with others, killed every single enemy that spawned on the map, and nothing works. It is driving me nuts. I have every achievement but this one.

If anybody has a solution as to how to get this working please let me know as its really annoying
SilentRich69 is offline   Reply With Quote