PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #1

GSTAR321's Gamercard
Get up moves

Can someone please tell me how to do the moves getting up from the ground such as:

1. Character charges forward like superman doing a small jump
2. Character bounces up from the ground and hit opponent with feet

I've seen people do number 1. when they're running aswell.

How on earth do you do these moves?
They weren't mentioned in the combot training. All that was mentioned were 'ukemis' and obviously hitting the LK and RK buttons to kick as you get up.
GSTAR321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #2

xHTCx Enforcer's Gamercard
If #1 is the double roll toward your opponent from the ground, you have to tap once toward your opponent. This only works if your person is facing the opponent (legs are closest to opponent than the head), and if you are facing up, face not in the ground. Roll by double tapping toward your oppoonent, ( for other way), then push after the roll to lash out at your opponent. Effective at small range.

If what you are explaining on #2 is your person not just standing up, but their legs kick up as well, causing damage if the enemy is near, you have to double tap toward your opponent while on the ground.

I believe I know what you're talking about here:

I've seen people do number 1. when they're running aswell.

While you're running, you must take about three or more steps, and then you can push at the same time when you are near your opponent to dive toward them, doing the small jump that I believe you're referring to.

Another way to get up, it's kind of like a dive kick. Push away from your opponent and hit at the same time ( if on the left side, if on the right). This is a little tricky, you must hit in the middle of the roll you initiated.

Experiment with it. Hope this helps.
No Limit On Achievements, They Can Run But Can't Hide, I Help Everyone As Best As I Can With Them

Job's Never Done, There's Always A Game That I Need/Want To Try Out, And Achievements That Need To Be.... Achieved

Last edited by DMV; 04-12-2013 at 12:37 AM.
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote