PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate
Borderlands 2
Quick links
Latest news
Jul 17, 2014 Borderlands 2 Gets The Pre-Sequel Skins Available as Rare Loot Drops
Apr 17, 2014 Gearbox Recommends Changing SHiFT Passwords Following Security Breach
Apr 15, 2014 Borderlands 2's Final DLC Lands, Sir Hammerlock vs. Son of Crawmerax Out Now
Feb 13, 2014 Borderlands 2's 'Sir Hammerlock vs. Son of Crawmerax' DLC Dated
Feb 11, 2014 XBA Review: Borderlands 2 Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre DLC

Old 10-05-2016, 05:52 PM   #1
atryeu

Question Split-Screen keeps crashing :(

This board doesn't seem very active anymore but I thought I'd post in hopes somebody would see this and reply...

I have the Borderlands Triple Pack edition that has all 3 games and all of their add-ons.

My was playing split-screen co-op (I am on dialup and do not have high speed so local co-op is my only options) with my nephew and the first 2 days we had no problems at all but yesterday the game would completely freeze the entire Xbox system to the point where the controllers and everything won't even work. This happened 3-4 times to us within the span of about an hour or two.

I tried searching online already for freezing issues and did see something about how bonus stats that are too far apart from each other (for example my Max Health is 11.5% and some other stats are only 9.5%) can cause the freezing problem. However I could not find much details about it further than just that bit somebody said. I did try to disable my bonus stats while we played but it still froze again eventually. This is my nephew's 1st playthrough though so his bonus stats are all very low (2.8% is his highest) and his are pretty evened out so far.

Could the bonus stats be the problem and if so, how can we fix this so we can play co-op together without it freezing? Again, I am on dialup so no high speed internet And also, this is split-screen co-op only. I have been through the entire game myself as well as a few of the add-ons without a single problem anywhere until we did co-op.

Last Game Completed 1000/1000: LEGO Marvel's Avengers (main game only)

atryeu is offline   Reply With Quote