Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #301
T00L

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriskross001 View Post
For everyone looking for Jenkins I can give him to you have save at the bloodwing place (forgot what called) and have doctors orders still active U have 4 chances with the cardboard boxes for him pop out grant U 1-4 runs you will have the little blue shit here to help
Thanks again !! Can't tell you how glad I am that I finally killed that little bastard.
T00L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #302
juniorvarsity33

juniorvarsity33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertZero View Post
Consider yourself lucky. I've been going at this for about 10 hours now getting every loot midget except for Jenkins.
Exactly why I don't grind for achievements until they are the last ones I need....
juniorvarsity33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:24 PM   #303
sxylou123

SxyLou69's Gamercard
A friend and I were struggling for Jimmy Jenkins, after hearing that the wildlife preserve was the best place we searched there but nothing....

However during the mission for bloodwing, in the first part of the building there is a weapons cache and on the opposite wall 4 card board boxes. During this mission we had 2 jet looters and a bandit looter from the 4 cardboard boxes. Since this seemed quite a likely spawn for him we quit out and loaded the mission up again so we would pass through the same area again during the mission with the boxes again unopened.

2nd time lucky jimmy jenkins and 2 jet looters jumped out of the cardboard boxes.

Going through this area again this morning to collect some audio logs and we opened the same boxes and another Jimmy Jenkins and 2 more wee jet looters.

Seems like a pretty good spot for him to spawn as long as you are taking part in a mission for that area.
sxylou123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #304
Mister J Love

Mister J Love's Gamercard
Thumbs down Seriously

I am about to break this disc into pieces...

If anyone is near this quest and wouldn't mind helping me out... I would love you forever.... and ever... and ever.... as of this moment I am a LVL 44 and I am playing as Zero. I am going to be on ALL day looking for this prick bag. If you can help me.... I will SERIOUSLY love you forever..... F U Jimmy Jenkins.

My GT: Mister J Love
Mister J Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #305
Greg521988

lbj4mvp6's Gamercard
If anybody has a guarantee that they can find him, I'm willing to give up the bee shield and many other rare items for him, thanks.
Greg521988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #306
kriskross001

I0I Naruto I0I's Gamercard
No probe fresh my man from across the seas lol. Ave helped at least 8 people find jimmy Jenkins found him 6 times myself and still willing to help others get there 1000g . (got 1000g yesterday) so add me and willing to help for free JUST NOW MWHAHAHAHA
kriskross001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:00 PM   #307
martdude16

KILL3R N4SH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I used the PS3trophies method and got 2 Jimmy Jenkins' on my first attempt. That's the way to go.

martdude16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #308
TW SweatySockz

xSweatySockZz's Gamercard
This is one of my last challenges to do, haven't set out to find him as of yet but from reading all the posts I'm not looking forward to it either. If anybody wants to invite me to a game on the Doc's Orders quest then please do, best I can offer to do for you in return is dupe you the game breakers set, Conference Call + The Bee Shield (both at level 50).

GT: xSweatySockZz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stoz View Post
Total bullshit! next you'll be telling me that my Zombie Cowboy riding a Unicorn surrounded by butterflies and rainbows isn't real neither!
TW SweatySockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #309
silverhawk97

silver6spd97's Gamercard
Found this little guy last night. I wasn't looking for him.either. I was in the arid badlands near fyrestone and he popped out of a green Dahl box. Not the gun ones the tall one that looks like a dumpster. Totally random. I was doing the get to know jack mission if it helps.
silverhawk97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:14 AM   #310
TW SweatySockz

xSweatySockZz's Gamercard
Gah! Spent the best part of 3 hours trying to find this little shit and it's gotten me no where. Like I said above, anyone who can help me out I would very much appreciate it, there's a Level 50 Conference Call + The Bee Shield in it for you. Got to go to work now but should be back on around 5pm GMT tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stoz View Post
Total bullshit! next you'll be telling me that my Zombie Cowboy riding a Unicorn surrounded by butterflies and rainbows isn't real neither!
TW SweatySockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:58 AM   #311
Greg521988

lbj4mvp6's Gamercard
Come on guys, somebody has to help us out that can't find Jimmy Jenkins
Greg521988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:54 AM   #312
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Can anyone tell me how to get the Doctor's Orders quest?

I'm on TVH now and am looking for it.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:44 AM   #313
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildmn34 View Post
Can anyone tell me how to get the Doctor's Orders quest?

I'm on TVH now and am looking for it.
You need to have the main story quest that will send you to the Wildlife location. Before you leave Sanctuary, talk to Tannis to receive the quest.

Completed: 74 Retail Games and 7 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:50 AM   #314
Beastmaster

Orge Lambart's Gamercard
Here goes my take on Jimmy Jenks and a way to get him if you don't have Creature Slaughter Dome and have finished the Doctors Orders quest.

Go to Thousand Cuts.... Run up to the Bunker.

Quit and Save inside the bunker.

Reload your game and exit

To your left you should see 2 mini yellow crates and a grey loot crate. Check them.

Down the road you should find three more mini yellow crates. Check them.

A little further down you'll see a set of steps to your left. Go up them, kill the Badass Constructor, and the 3 Hyperion guards. You can now loot I think 12 more containers, 2 or 3 of them are loot boxes.

If he doesn't spawn, go back into the bunker and save, reload and try again

I got Jimmy Jenks on my 15th try, not the odds of the Doctors Orders quest but if you finished that one up and don't have Creature Slaughter Dome, this is probably the next best way...

I didn't read through the post to see if this was posted, I just found it myself tonight. So good luck, hoping I can knock him off a few more times and finish the challange totally.
Beastmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #315
diazt350

diazt350's Gamercard
Got him on my 6th try using the wildlife trick.
I'll do it again tomorrow for anyone who needs him since this thread helped me o help back
I'll post when I get him tomorrow I'll leave my Xbox idle til someone replies. If you need help I'll gladly help someone get him too.

NNID:deathkwondo35
3DS FC:2964-8582-4635
diazt350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:19 AM   #316
Shabba
Banned User

Apart from using the exploit of Doctors Orders. This at level 50 is almost impossible finding a matchmaded group for. If having already run that quest both times on playthrough. Leaving the gamer to rely on a friend who is at a low level game stage.

This challenge is just plain ridiculous. I have spent allday opening every yellow box in the game. These boxes don't respawn until a relog. I went to every area with them Hero's Pass, Thousand Cuts, Opportunity, Wildlife Explotation Preserve, Highlands, Erdium Blight, Friendship Gulag, Arid Boneyard and Arid Nexus. Still no spawn after opening every box in all these areas in true vault hunter mode. While running Wildlife Preserve, Thousand Cuts, Hero's Pass and Oppotunity a few times within that same day, and opening every box.

Something is seriously wrong with this challenge after having had opened every single box ingame without a spawn a few times.

Last edited by Shabba; 10-05-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Shabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:36 AM   #317
lighthouse777

starlight777's Gamercard
i found him in opportunity by the first statue
that box and the one on the roof above that box
were only one of the three that would spawn anything for me in the city
not the other ones people said to look
it seems it may be different places for different games

ps i used that city for practice so i killed everything in the city and opened all the boxes
did it over 20 times
so i can say for sure which boxes for me had loot bots

the boxes in wildlife never spawned jimmy during the quest and only one loot midget
came out of those boxes and nothing in 20 tries since then

but the one by creature slaughter, and there is one in the second section, the area that opens up after the gate lifts.. spawns a loot bot.. its towards the right

Last edited by lighthouse777; 10-05-2012 at 11:40 AM.
lighthouse777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #318
IRELAND NO 1

IRELAND NO 1's Gamercard
I will dupe 20+ level 50 orange weapons, 5 shields, 4 class mods, 1 relic all orange if anybody has "doctors orders" quest active and invite me in to kill that prick Jimmy Jenkins!

I have been farming him for 2 days no dice, he is the last challenge I need. To make things worse previously in my game at that point he spawned and my friend kill him!

Can anybody please help me out, this is really taking the fun out of the game reloading checkpoints to open bloody boxes over & over sigh...

Last edited by IRELAND NO 1; 10-05-2012 at 12:27 PM.
IRELAND NO 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:54 PM   #319
Beastmaster

Orge Lambart's Gamercard
Using my method mentioned above I managed to have him spawn twice in a one hour time span Just tossing that out there.
Beastmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #320
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I saw this poster and had to laugh:

101_1575[1] by eddie_c25, on Flickr
Old 10-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #321
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse777 View Post
i found him in opportunity by the first statue
that box and the one on the roof above that box
were only one of the three that would spawn anything for me in the city
not the other ones people said to look
it seems it may be different places for different games

ps i used that city for practice so i killed everything in the city and opened all the boxes
did it over 20 times
so i can say for sure which boxes for me had loot bots

the boxes in wildlife never spawned jimmy during the quest and only one loot midget
came out of those boxes and nothing in 20 tries since then

but the one by creature slaughter, and there is one in the second section, the area that opens up after the gate lifts.. spawns a loot bot.. its towards the right
He's one of the few deals where it's a true Random Spawn. I mentioned my dilema in an earlier post about finding Michael Mamaril for a couple days AND i had 3 other players looking for him. He just didn't want to spawn at all.
Later on, I got a message from a friend saying he was in Moxxi's bar in his game so I went straight there.

I had no idea about the Jenkins challenge and found two in one shot. Just keep searching. Honestly try to forget about it and it's more likely to come (somewhat) naturally.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:38 PM   #322
XXPh3n0m3n4LXX

J3rio's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
I saw this poster and had to laugh:

101_1575[1] by eddie_c25, on Flickr
Where is the Jenkins poster located? The poster said last seen in crater lake. I wonder if that poster location changes so it gives you a clue where to find jenkins. Just a thought...

XXPh3n0m3n4LXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #323
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXPh3n0m3n4LXX View Post
Where is the Jenkins poster located? The poster said last seen in crater lake. I wonder if that poster location changes so it gives you a clue where to find jenkins. Just a thought...
There's a few I think. I saw someone say they saw the poster in the bar in Overlook/Highlands.

And the Last Known Location doesn't change. That's just the last place he was seen. If it changed, that would be one magical poster.

Content Contributor & Event Manager @ http://comicgamers.com/index.php
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #324
jambii267

Send a message via MSN to jambii267

jambii267's Gamercard
Its seems, for me at least. Jenkins is more likely to appear when you have the Vault Hunters relic equipped.

I was farming him during the doctors orders mission, i tried about fifteen times. No Luck. I went and got my Vault Hunter relic and then two of them appeared on my second attempt.

I tried it again a few days later and got another one on my second attempt.

Maybe I was extremely lucky.

Last edited by jambii267; 10-05-2012 at 03:54 PM.
jambii267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #325
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
can't think of the name of the map, but it's the location where you raise the flags for Brick. In the middle of the map in one of the caves.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #326
XXPh3n0m3n4LXX

J3rio's Gamercard
Quote:
can't think of the name of the map, but it's the location where you raise the flags for Brick. In the middle of the map in one of the caves.
Ok Thanks. I think same map as the "Shoot him in the Face".

XXPh3n0m3n4LXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #327
capthorp

CanadianBaconX3's Gamercard
I used the method mentioned above last night on PS3trophies and was able to get him in about 10 tries. I didnt have the Doctors Orders quest active, just used Wildlife Exploitation Preserve area. Saved where it told me to, ran up and opened boxes and quit and saved and reloaded until I got him.
Worked great and didnt require having a special mission active or anything.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #328
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Ok Thanks. I think same map as the "Shoot him in the Face".
no.... that's a different map.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #329
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
no.... that's a different map.
The map you were thinking of originally is called Sawtooth Cauldron. The one the guy you quoted mentioned is called Thousand Cuts. That's the location with Slab Town that you use to access the Terramorphous fight.

Completed: 74 Retail Games and 7 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #330
GroatusVulgaris

GroatusVulgaris's Gamercard
Just had JJ appear from a box in Arid Nexus, I've found and killed him before, so if anyone's looking to get him, fire me a msg on XBL and I'll invite the first person who replies.
I'll keep my game paused for the next 10 mins or so...
GroatusVulgaris is offline   Reply With Quote