Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #361
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
I'm glad you found that method useful. I was started to get disturbed by the need to re-run through the Wildlife preserve to get to the area with the boxes and crates, it was taking far too much time.

I found that area almost by mistaken when heading up to knock off the bunker for a chance to get a head or skin.

Really think it's useful especially if you don't have Creature Slaughter Dome which lots of people don't. It saves you from having to make that huge run through the Preserve for a small chance of getting him to spawn.
If I have already beat the bunker is this still possible? Or should I wait for tks hut? Also what are some things I should take note of for tks?
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #362
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

I finally found Jenkins using beastmaster's method. It took about 10 tries. I've uploaded a video of when I found him and me running the route minus the back tracking.

So this shows you can skip running back into the bunker, then saving and quitting, then reloading the game and going through another loading screen to get back to thousand cuts to do this run.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here

Last edited by McDurbin; 10-06-2012 at 09:49 PM.
McDurbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #363
Rums
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
Yeah, I get it.....and my post was to make you aware of the fact that you don't have to search for any one paticular spot because the poster is EVERYWHERE.

BTW, just because people use sarcasm, doesn't mean they are in a bad mood. I enjoy being sarcastic just as much as you probably enjoy being sensitive.
*grins
____
Rums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #364
Thousand Master

Send a message via AIM to Thousand Master

Thousand Master's Gamercard
Got him to pop on my fourth run. Thanks Beastmaster!
Old 10-07-2012, 12:53 AM   #365
DaLoneWolfman

Ominous crows's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDurbin View Post
I finally found Jenkins using beastmaster's method. It took about 10 tries. I've uploaded a video of when I found him and me running the route minus the back tracking.
that's the exact same crate i found him in

DaLoneWolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:11 AM   #366
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:

So this shows you can skip running back into the bunker, then saving and quitting, then reloading the game and going through another loading screen to get back to thousand cuts to do this run.
So, am I reading this right that there is no pre-requisite to finding him there. Nothing like Doctor's Orders, etc. Just go there, rinse, repeat?

Thanks Rajeanero for the awesome work.
Wildmn34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:54 AM   #367
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Umm.. I said thats where I spawn so I am able to hit all of the loot chest he has listed. I just cut out two extra loading screens and having to back track to get back to the bunker. When you save and quit you spawn right in front of the bunker travel door when you reload the game.
i understand what you are saying, but where you spawn you will still have to go to the bunker because of the loot chests outside, it doesn't matter which way it's done really but i prefer to enter the bunker and save as it seems to reset the boxes better, i tried the area reloading nearer the constructor but i hardly got a loot bot but with entering the bunker and then reloading i found 3 bots at a time.

either way is fine.

jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:10 AM   #368
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, are you saying there are loot chest inside the bunker area or are you saying there are loot chest to the right of the entrance to the bunker? If its the latter of the two then I am spawning in the area you're talking about. Look at 1:58 in the video I posted. When I reload the game I spawn at the entrance to the bunker where there are two loot chest to the right, if you were facing it, which is the same two that beastmaster mentions in his method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildmn34 View Post
So, am I reading this right that there is no pre-requisite to finding him there. Nothing like Doctor's Orders, etc. Just go there, rinse, repeat?
That's correct. I did all side missions on my normal playthrough, the creature slaughter mission just glitched some how and reappeared even though I have the achievement for beating all the side missions.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here

Last edited by McDurbin; 10-07-2012 at 02:15 AM.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:45 AM   #369
LegendIsReal

LegendIsReal's Gamercard
Even using the Bunker method, I STILL cannot find this guy. I've been trying for hours, all I'm finding is loot midgets and those wee loot bot thingos. Ugh, fuck Jimmy Jenkins!
LegendIsReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:34 AM   #370
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

2 hours of farming last night we gave up. Restarted today, in the Wildlife area. Tried once, nothing. Second try bam found him. Killed him no achievement. Complected another challenge. No achievement. Looked over the challenge list and see that I need to complete a shotgun challenge to unlock another. Gah!

Without reloading my friend and I continued the story missions and he found Jimmy in Opportunity. So, just keep trying guys. He's there but very fickle.

Old 10-07-2012, 12:13 PM   #371
Buruma

burumanet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
We killed him once yesterday in the room with four boxes in Wildlife. (Second try.) Reloaded for a couple of hours after that and nada. Hopefully he will reappear today. For a moment we thought this was going to be quick and easy.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:21 PM   #372
Greg521988

lbj4mvp6's Gamercard
Now I've only ever managed to come across Jimmy once, I've tried doing it with other players and it was just a pain in the ass. My best advice for anyone still looking for him is if you've finished the story line, start again with that character on vault hunter mode and just quickly progress throught the main story missions, until you get told of Roland to go to wildlife preservation. From that, head down stairs and talk to Tannis to recieve the doctors orders side quest, go to the wildlife preservation and go into the creature slaughter arena and come back out so it saves there, from there work your way into the test chambers where you will come across a room with 4 cardboard boxes, open those boxes slowly because they jump out from there but do not pick up the echo from the box. If he doesn't jump out of 1 of those 4 boxes simply just save and exit and repeat. Hope this helps anyone because this was the best method I found to collect him instead of farming Opportunity and other places.
Greg521988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #373
KingofRespawns

KingofRespawns's Gamercard
Quote:
JEEEEENKINSSSSSS!!! - YouTube

This one challenge is making me hate this game !!!

will try this method as after 10 hours, widlife opp and badlands yielded nothing.
KingofRespawns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:00 PM   #374
Red Testament

Red Testament's Gamercard
Wow, I had no idea this guy was so hard to find. My first time through the Wildlife area I killed him -- more specifically my turret killed him as I never even saw him spawn. Of course, I've been trying to find a Chubby for a far too long.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:06 PM   #375
Phantom720

SSG Warrior's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Testament View Post
Wow, I had no idea this guy was so hard to find. My first time through the Wildlife area I killed him -- more specifically my turret killed him as I never even saw him spawn. Of course, I've been trying to find a Chubby for a far too long.
I saw 2 chubby's in the same load in the caustic caverns I hope it helps
Phantom720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #376
xxJUSTINxx

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildmn34 View Post
2 hours of farming last night we gave up. Restarted today, in the Wildlife area. Tried once, nothing. Second try bam found him. Killed him no achievement. Complected another challenge. No achievement. Looked over the challenge list and see that I need to complete a shotgun challenge to unlock another. Gah!

Without reloading my friend and I continued the story missions and he found Jimmy in Opportunity. So, just keep trying guys. He's there but very fickle.
Have fun farming those 750 close range kills. lol And don't forget about the splash dmg one for the rocket launcher.

And I found him near the bunker also but I didn't need to farm him, was just going up there and he popped out. Today was my lucky day and I'm done with the challenge achievement.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #377
ll Mr Bubbles ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJUSTINxx View Post
Have fun farming those 750 close range kills. lol And don't forget about the splash dmg one for the rocket launcher.

And I found him near the bunker also but I didn't need to farm him, was just going up there and he popped out. Today was my lucky day and I'm done with the challenge achievement.
the 750 close range kills are a cakewalk once you get a conference call shotgun, they 1 shot everything near enough especially with an amp shield. A run through of tundra express farmhouse with the little varkids gives around 50-60 so that doesnt take long, as for the splash damage i have level 4 already without even grinding it (normal gameplay)

The only challenge im having a hard time with is the second wind with electric over time, as most of my guns are too powerful and kill the enemy outright. Also can seem to find any bouncing betty grenades lol. I know the easy challenges are giving me the most pain.

Last edited by ll Mr Bubbles ll; 10-07-2012 at 02:36 PM.
ll Mr Bubbles ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #378
xxJUSTINxx

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll Mr Bubbles ll View Post
the 750 close range kills are a cakewalk once you get a conference call shotgun, they 1 shot everything near enough especially with an amp shield. A run through of tundra express farmhouse with the little varkids gives around 50-60 so that doesnt take long, as for the splash damage i have level 4 already without even grinding it (normal gameplay)

The only challenge im having a hard time with is the second wind with electric over time, as most of my guns are too powerful and kill the enemy outright. Also can seem to find any bouncing betty grenades lol. I know the easy challenges are giving me the most pain.
I know, I was one shotting everything, lol I do over 500k dmg. I was just pointing out that it was pretty boring.

I farmed itout at Opportunity, went from 350 or so kills to around 689 before I left the area. Everything respawns after a while.

Last edited by xxJUSTINxx; 10-07-2012 at 03:41 PM.
xxJUSTINxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #379
ejbadger

CyanFlavoredGum's Gamercard
I found Jimmy Jenkins on playthrough one during the Bloodwing mission in the boxes with the little robots. Pretty simple. :-)

Retail: Halo 3(1575), Lego Star Wars: TCS, Bully: SE, CSI: HE, Lego: Indiana Jones, The Simpsons Game, Oblivion (1250), Lego Batman, Fable II (1100), Mirrors Edge(1010), WWE Legends of Wrestlemania, Fallout 3 (1290)

Arcade: Buku Sudoku, Cloning Clyde, Word Puzzle, Dash of Destruction, Feeding Frenzy 2
ejbadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #380
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
Here goes my take on Jimmy Jenks and a way to get him if you don't have Creature Slaughter Dome and have finished the Doctors Orders quest.

Go to Thousand Cuts.... Run up to the Bunker.

Quit and Save inside the bunker.

Reload your game and exit

To your left you should see 2 mini yellow crates and a grey loot crate. Check them.

Down the road you should find three more mini yellow crates. Check them.

A little further down you'll see a set of steps to your left. Go up them, kill the Badass Constructor, and the 3 Hyperion guards. You can now loot I think 12 more containers, 2 or 3 of them are loot boxes.

If he doesn't spawn, go back into the bunker and save, reload and try again

I got Jimmy Jenks on my 15th try, not the odds of the Doctors Orders quest but if you finished that one up and don't have Creature Slaughter Dome, this is probably the next best way...

I didn't read through the post to see if this was posted, I just found it myself tonight. So good luck, hoping I can knock him off a few more times and finish the challange totally.
I can verify this method works. I was a level 50 playing on normal difficulty, solo. It took me 6 tries until Mr. Jenkins jumped out from a crate (one of the crates to the left of the door you spawn at upon reloading).

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer, Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #381
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, are you saying there are loot chest inside the bunker area or are you saying there are loot chest to the right of the entrance to the bunker? If its the latter of the two then I am spawning in the area you're talking about. Look at 1:58 in the video I posted. When I reload the game I spawn at the entrance to the bunker where there are two loot chest to the right, if you were facing it, which is the same two that beastmaster mentions in his method.
yes the 2 loot chests outside the bunker, not in the bunker area itself.

what i meant was when i saved/quit/reloaded at the part near the bunker i was never getting any loot bots but when i actually went into the bunker then saved/quit/reloaded and then leaving the bunker i found that the loot bots were turning up more for some reason.

sorry for the confusion.

i do also think the vault hunter loot relic helps too.

jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #382
Mr Moozipan

sF x M o o Z Y's Gamercard
YES I finally got Jimmy Jenkins. I also got it on Thousand Cuts. I was using McDurbins method, its much quicker than running into the bunker which means u can have more attempts and that was something I really needed. I wasnt one of the lucky ones who got it on their 6th run or something. Thank god I finally killed him!!

BTW, i also found Jimmy Jenkins in one of the crates to the left of the door you spawn at.

Last edited by Mr Moozipan; 10-07-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Mr Moozipan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #383
gazmaster1

Gazmaster3D's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver
Have yet to try any methods for getting old Jimmy to spawn. Just finishing off my last challenges in the hope he appears. It does seem a cheap way of keeping players going in this by having such a rare spawn. Me and a few friends have yet to see him after finishing most of the game. One or two however got him without realizing the lucky gits.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #384
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
yes the 2 loot chests outside the bunker, not in the bunker area itself.

what i meant was when i saved/quit/reloaded at the part near the bunker i was never getting any loot bots but when i actually went into the bunker then saved/quit/reloaded and then leaving the bunker i found that the loot bots were turning up more for some reason.

sorry for the confusion.

i do also think the vault hunter loot relic helps too.

Ah, ok. I guess your right. I did notice that I was getting more loot bots by doing exactly what beastmaster said but as Mr Moozipan pointed out was that you can run through the area quicker since you don't have to wait for two extra loading screens.

You can still get Jenkins without going in and out of the bunker.

Extremely Serious
Old 10-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #385
I mak3 big boom

Pound My Rumpus's Gamercard
I just got Jimmy J3nk3n5 my first try with the opportunity method. I feel so lucky.now all I need is Donkey Mong. If I find Jimmy or a Chubby again I'll repost in this thread and the first person to join my game gets to kill him
Latest 100%: Bioshock Infinite
"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction..."
"Every alternative is preferable"
I mak3 big boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:53 PM   #386
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Testament View Post
I've killed lots already; a few of those were in the Caustic Caverns. You should try farming there; they usually pop out from the dump trucks in the first area.

As for Jenkins, I found him at Thousand Cuts, in one of the loot boxes near the Badass Constructor (2.0).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:06 AM   #387
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJUSTINxx View Post

Actually it wasn't too bad. I helped my brother-in-law do the Slaughter dome's. So I got a lot done in there. Once I hit the 750 the achievement popped. I didn't realize that my progress would count even if I didn't have the challenge inlocked yet. It was a win-win.

I'm level 49 right now so the level 50 is the last one I need.

I will do as others have done. If I find a Jenkins I'll hold him and post here so someone can jump in and kill him.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:16 AM   #388
nighthawk82

ESSAMAWS's Gamercard
i found jimmy j3nkin5!
so first one reply I'll sending invite to jumping in my game to kill him!
Edite: the offer is end! someone in xble msg me first

Last edited by nighthawk82; 10-08-2012 at 12:29 AM.
nighthawk82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:07 AM   #389
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
JEEEEENKINSSSSSS!!! - YouTube

Finally found Jenkins doing this method. I've done the other two spots numerous times with no results.
I got him soons I entered (resumed play after quiting out). I was not on a mission in this area either.
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:26 AM   #390
Invincible25x

invincible25x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaW CaRNage x View Post
Finally found Jenkins doing this method. I've done the other two spots numerous times with no results.
I got him soons I entered (resumed play after quiting out). I was not on a mission in this area either.
I, too, found him doing this method. It only took a few tries. Today, I found him again in Wildlife Sanctuary right across from the Gamestop exclusive area.

Invincible25x is offline   Reply With Quote