Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-29-2012, 06:07 AM   #151
GuidoNGR

dontVanek's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveinator View Post
I've been seeing people talk about finding Jimmy Jenkins by the barriers in Opportunity. Where's this barrier located? I have a hard time trying to remember it.
there's a video about it two or three pages back and also there's a solution on TA if you have a account, with the video and description aswell.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:23 AM   #152
Int3rnalF3ar

Krayzie OutKast's Gamercard
On my second playthrough on TVHM, I played up until I got the main quest in the preserve. Went through, and entered the Natural Selection Annex, then exited back to the preserve. Then I went to those four boxes and opened them up to find four loot midgets/loaders. Quit out, and reloaded. It took me three reloads, and he popped out. The BEST chance at spawning him is during the quest. Even when he didn't pop out, at least three enemies popped out each run. On my first playthrough, I farmed Wildlife, Oppurtunity, Hero's Pass, etc, for a good couple hours with no success. On this run, I found him in less than ten minutes of farming.

1200/1200 Halo Wars
1700/1700 Halo: Reach
1000/1000 Halo: CE Anniversary
1000/1000 Halo 2 (PC)
1000/1000 Halo 3: ODST
1750/1750 Halo 3
250/250 Halo: Spartan Assault (Windows 8)
250/250 Halo: Spartan Assault (Windows Phone)
400/400 Halo: Spartan Assault (Xbox 360)
1000/1000 Halo: Spartan Assault (Xbox One)
2000/2000 Halo 4

532/532 total achievements unlocked.
Int3rnalF3ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:40 AM   #153
Ciel Nuit

Ciel Nuit's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Int3rnalF3ar View Post
On my second playthrough on TVHM, I played up until I got the main quest in the preserve. Went through, and entered the Natural Selection Annex, then exited back to the preserve. Then I went to those four boxes and opened them up to find four loot midgets/loaders. Quit out, and reloaded. It took me three reloads, and he popped out. The BEST chance at spawning him is during the quest. Even when he didn't pop out, at least three enemies popped out each run. On my first playthrough, I farmed Wildlife, Oppurtunity, Hero's Pass, etc, for a good couple hours with no success. On this run, I found him in less than ten minutes of farming.
Hah. You beat me to it. I JUST did this about ten minutes ago. Same exact thing. Second playthrough. Main quest in the preserve. Found 4 different loot midgets in those boxes. Save and quit about 3 times. Found mister Jenkins!
Ciel Nuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:13 PM   #154
pX I Atticus

dI Atticus Ib's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i will give over 30+ Legendarys to anyone who finds me Jimmy Jenkins!!!!

pX I Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #155
Y0UNIK0RN

Aireu's Gamercard
I went through the whole game not caring about achievements i just let it progress.

Beat my game a second time so now I'm outa luck with the mission in wild life perserve, and ive been searching every spot everyones said for 3 days now..... jimmy jenkins can suck my balls lol.
Y0UNIK0RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #156
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Int3rnalF3ar View Post
You're lucky. I tried this for two hours and I still haven't seen the little blue bastard.

Last edited by Inebriated Jedi; 09-29-2012 at 10:25 PM.
Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #157
kriskross001

I0I Naruto I0I's Gamercard
I've seen on YouTube get little mini robots pop out and jimmy but when I do the runs I don't get mini robots at all and been farming for 27hours or so over 4 days if someone has got him and on a second character and doing the bloodwing quest can you send an invite so I can get him , think that is the best bet for anyone . And also don't complete the mission and help every1 and we can pay U with money or weapons or dupe .
kriskross001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #158
xWTM

xwtm's Gamercard
Sadly missed out on the main preserve quest since I already beat TVHM. Hopefully I can still do it there though.
xWTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:40 AM   #159
kdogground2

Send a message via AIM to kdogground2 Send a message via MSN to kdogground2 Send a message via Yahoo to kdogground2 Send a message via Skype™ to kdogground2

kdoggroundtwo's Gamercard
Damn damn damn. Been doing Opportunity for 10+ hours today. Still nothing. Have already did the wildlife missions so can't do that either.

Getting to the point I am about to give up and just hope they make him easier to get with a patch or have a 100% in a DLC. -_-
Old 09-30-2012, 12:58 AM   #160
metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I finally found him today in Opportunity

he was in one of the boxes outside the room where you upload the videos you took of the violence in Opportunity

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:21 AM   #161
GuidoNGR

dontVanek's Gamercard
Jimmy Jenkins Solution

I think i've finally nailed the strategy to quickly get him, especially if you're having trouble and getting tired of farming Opportunity, Hero's Pass, etc.

What I did was start the campaign on my mules profile and bring in my Level 50, because I already have passed the Wildlife Preserve in my TVHM Playthrough (You could just do this in your TVHM playthrough as well without another profile). I ran him through the story until Chapter 11 which unlocks the Wildlife Preserve and it's missions. What you're going to want to do is talk to Tannis before setting off because she is the key to do this, she will give you a quest which will ask you to get 4 Skag ECHO's in Wildlife. Now that you've done that you're going to want to fight through everything until you get to those 4 cardboard boxes before Bloodwing's cage. Open up the big chest, then one by one(not quickly) open the boxes(Does not matter which profile opens the boxes). Doing this I always got 4 Loot Midgets/Loaders everytime. So if that does happen to you just Save&Quit and reload and repeat.This only took me two times, and the time I did get him I got him twice. Playing through the story and running through this twice only took me 2hrs tops, it's really not that long. I hoped this help and Good Luck~

Side Note: When doing your runs, never ever pick up the ECHO in the box, this will indefinitely ruin your chance of getting him. That is the only thing keeping him in that area.

EDIT: This isn't fullproof, some people have told me that this hasn't worked for them but most have told me that it does, take it as you will. Also, if for some reason the Annex is open to you during this mission I advise using that point for the reload as it will be easier to get back to the boxes. All you have to do is enter the Annex then go back into the Preserve once and everytime you Save&Quit and Reload you'll always be just outside the Annex.

Last edited by GuidoNGR; 10-01-2012 at 02:16 AM.
GuidoNGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:23 AM   #162
Blarghinator

Budda Kupp's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoNGR View Post
I think i've finally nailed the strategy to quickly get him, especially if you're having trouble and getting tired of farming Opportunity, Hero's Pass, etc.

What I did was start the campaign on my mules profile and bring in my Level 50, because I already have passed the Wildlife Preserve in my TVHM Playthrough. I ran him through the story until Chapter 11 which unlocks the Wildlife Preserve and it's missions. What you're going to want to do is talk to Tannis before setting off because she is the key to do this, she will give you a quest which will ask you to get 4 Skag ECHO's in Wildlife. Now that you've done that you're going to want to fight through everything until you get to those 4 cardboard boxes before Bloodwing's cage. Open up the big chest, then one by one(not quickly) open the boxes. Doing this I always got 4 Loot Midgets/Loaders everytime. So if that does happen to you just Save&Quit and reload and repeat. This only took me two times, and the time I did get him I got him twice. Playing through the story and running through this twice only took me 2hrs tops, it's really not that long. I hoped this help and Good Luck~
this^

i did this exactly... except on my tvh mode.... it worked on the second try and i got two jimmy jenkins, so i let my friend come in and kill him.

Entered Alabama's Top Ten On June 26, 2012
Passed Number 9 on July 1, 2012
Passed Number 8 on July 13, 2012
Passed Number 7 on August 8, 2012
Passed Number 6 on September 29, 2012
You're next DefEdge
Blarghinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:29 AM   #163
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Thx for sharing, this info will be quite useful to everyone
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:32 AM   #164
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I finally found the little bastard today in the Wildlife Explotation area, but i still need 750 Shotgun kills to finish Challenge Accepted. I hate these luck based Achievements. Still need to find a Chubby!
TealPavelski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:35 AM   #165
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealPavelski View Post
Still need to find a Chubby!
You're preaching to the choir sir. I still need one too.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:35 AM   #166
GuidoNGR

dontVanek's Gamercard
Quote:
I finally found the little bastard today in the Wildlife Explotation area, but i still need 750 Shotgun kills to finish Challenge Accepted. I hate these luck based Achievements. Still need to find a Chubby!
Yeah the shotgun kills can be time consuming, I just helped my friends when they needed help with Slaughterhouses. That helped a bunch with speeding up the process.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:35 AM   #167
RedemtionOWNAGE

RedemtionOWNAGE's Gamercard
Very nice man, I did this earlier for fun and got loot midgets all the time lol but nice way to do it. Just incase if people don't want to do that people can do this one also. Opportunity method even though it's totally random it does work... Hate luck based shizzzzzzzz

RedemtionOWNAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:38 AM   #168
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Try the Caustic Caverns. I think it's the quickest way [not for one to spawn, but for relaods]. Just open the door and see if the two trucks are shaking, if not save and quit. It takes ~10 - 15 secs to reload to try again.
Dog Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:41 AM   #169
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face View Post
Try the Caustic Caverns. I think it's the quickest way [not for one to spawn, but for relaods]. Just open the door and see if the two trucks are shaking, if not save and quit. It takes ~10 - 15 secs to reload to try again.
Yea I was trying that but usually it would just be a Badass Varkid. I haven't tried the Creature Slaughter method yet, which I'm betting is where I will see one more likely than not. Thing is, I can't really try it since my save is kinda like, messed up a bit.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:45 AM   #170
RedemtionOWNAGE

RedemtionOWNAGE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face View Post
Tried that also, plenty of times to say, i hate badass vakrids lol
RedemtionOWNAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:59 AM   #171
Ciel Nuit

Ciel Nuit's Gamercard
Quote:
Yeah. That was my last challenge as well. I suggest loading up your first playthrough and then head on over to the Bloodshot Stronghold/Ramparts and/or Southpaw Steam & Power. You can get at least 100 kills from going to those areas. Then save and quit and do it all over again. They're all one hit kill, so it'll be very easy, just time consuming.

Well, if you're still on the first playthough then wait until you're a higher level I suppose.

Last edited by Ciel Nuit; 09-30-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:00 AM   #172
Ciel Nuit

Ciel Nuit's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
You could try Eridium Blight. I found a chubby rakk and a chubby bullymong around that area.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #173
TacticalTodger
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to TacticalTodger Send a message via Skype™ to TacticalTodger

SAUSAGE R0LLS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciel Nuit View Post
You could try Eridium Blight. I found a chubby rakk and a chubby bullymong around that area.
^ This I found a Chubby while farming King mong for the Badaboom :P
TacticalTodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:06 PM   #174
mikemh1986

So do i need the lvl 50 in the game whilst looting the boxes for jimmy or was your level 50 just to get the mule up the the level requirements for obtaining the quest from tannis. I plan to use my alt salv (he's around level 20) to farm jimmy, can i even get him at lvl 20 or do i need to lvl 50 to get him to pop?
mikemh1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:15 PM   #175
ethanbrowner

Xv Ethan vX's Gamercard
anyone that can get me to jimmy jenkins

i will give the conference call shotgun and the bee shield to anyone who can do this for me my gt is xv ethan vx also the shield and shotgun are level 50s
Old 09-30-2012, 02:57 PM   #176
mikemh1986

im at the quest for the echo's in wildlife pres if anyone wants to join my game and do runs GT: Koutakaisao
mikemh1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #177
GuidoNGR

dontVanek's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemh1986 View Post
So do i need the lvl 50 in the game whilst looting the boxes for jimmy or was your level 50 just to get the mule up the the level requirements for obtaining the quest from tannis. I plan to use my alt salv (he's around level 20) to farm jimmy, can i even get him at lvl 20 or do i need to lvl 50 to get him to pop?
Nonono, I just used my Lvl. 50 because it was the easiest way for me to run my mule through the story.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:41 PM   #178
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
It's a shame that the skin you get for finding him 15 times is the same as looting a bunch of legendaries. :\
Bahroo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:51 PM   #179
GuidoNGR

dontVanek's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
It's a shame that the skin you get for finding him 15 times is the same as looting a bunch of legendaries. :\
yeah, let's cry about it.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:51 PM   #180
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
So 2d15h in and I finally find Jenkins for the first time. The problem? A friend I was playing with killed him. Ended up spewing profanities for a while. Will check TA's solution in a sec; haven't checked on there in quite some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote