PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-31-2011, 09:34 PM   #1
DeadUnderlling

DeadUnderling's Gamercard
Hopefully the whole series will be released...

Hopefully if this game sells well, Capcom may see that people will happily pay for the rest of the series too. i kno im getting ahead of myself here but i love resident evil, and i want all of the upcoming resi titles coming out but it does seem a shame that the original 3 arent getting imported.
DeadUnderlling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
Jerric

jerric's Gamercard
I know im in the minority here, but i'd like to see the older games get re-made with the newer controlls. I feel like just a graphics overhaul would just be the same as me playing the ones i own on my ps3. It's fun, but its been years since ive played them and i spend most of the time fighting against the controlls.

Capcom has shown they know how to bring that old feeling back with the newer gen games, revelations is looking good, though i hate the fact its handheld. I will likely buy them regardless, but i was in love with the newer controll style the moment i played 4.

I agreed with the older ones being scarier till i recently tried playing them, and i realized it was mostly nostalgia, not the old controlls or the camera angles. If they can find that balance with controlls that dont make us fight ourselves, and that atmosphere the origionals produced... im sure some people will still complain, but I wouldnt.
Jerric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
merzitar

Heathen Baboon's Gamercard
I'd give anything for them to re-release (not remake... keep the original view and graphical style..) Resident Evil: Director's Cut, Resident Evil 2, and Resident Evil 3 again! GOD I LOVE THOSE GAMES! They were my childhood, and I'd love to earn achievements at the same time.. imagine them!

Resident Evil: Director’s Cut

• Complete the game on Training with Jill
  • Complete the game on Advanced with Jill
  • Complete the game on Arranged with Jill
  • Complete the game on Training with Chris
  • Complete the game on Advanced with Chris
  • Complete the game on Arranged with Chris
  • Unlock the Rocket Launcher with Jill
  • Unlock the Rocket Launcher with Chris
  • Complete the game without saving on any difficulty
  • In total, view all possible cut-scenes, events, and endings with Jill and Chris
  • Kill Tyrant (1st form) with only the knife in your inventory
  • Collect all files

Resident Evil 2

• Complete Leon A
  • Complete Claire A
  • Complete Leon B
  • Complete Claire B
  • Receive an S rank, Leon A
  • Receive an S rank, Claire A
  • Receive an S rank, Leon B
  • Receive an S rank, Claire B
  • Complete the game without saving
  • View all files/photographs
  • Pick up the Special Key
  • Kill the Alligator with one shot, using only the Handgun.

Resident Evil 3: NEMESIS

• Complete the game on any difficulty setting
  • In total, select all possible options during a decision sequence
  • Defeat the Nemesis at all possible encounters on Hard
  • Find all Files
  • Unlock all costumes
  • Unlock all Epilogues
  • Complete Mercenaries Mode with every character at least once
  • Unlock all rewards from Mercenaries Mode
  • Receive an S Rank in Mercenaries Mode
  • View both endings
  • Complete the game in under 1:30:00
...yes, I like to make achievement lists lol ^_^
I don't think achievements are everything, but I do like unlocking them, especially for games I love and enjoy... and I like them to be rather challanging, and make you play the game to its fullest.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:19 PM   #4
dosk1nator

dosky's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
OMG!!! I would sooo love to see an HD overhaul done to the RE series, espicially 1 and 2, even 3. I would buy them no questions asked
dosk1nator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:12 PM   #5
DeadUnderlling

DeadUnderling's Gamercard
yh lol i love achievements :P. it is a shame that revelations and mercernaries are only out 4 3DS cuz i love resident evil that much i'd buy a new console for the next release. but with CV and 4 coming out for arcade and operation raccoon coming this year 2 i may just jizz. sorry for the graphicness XD. i wouldnt care if 1-3 were re-made or not i just want em for xbox lol but it would be nice to get a re-vamp instead of playing the same game again
DeadUnderlling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:54 PM   #6
tripps77

Tripps77's Gamercard
i love almost all res games excluding case files and that god awful shooter on wii 1234 code v i want to play them all on my xbox
tripps77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #7
PoOKi

KAWAZ1's Gamercard
Hopefully Capcom releases 1, 2 and 3 as well. By the way, is there a chance we could get the remake as well or is that licensed with Nintendo or anything? I am thinking since they had an agreement to only release Resident evil games on the Game cube or something like that.
PoOKi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:25 AM   #8
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I'd love for both REmake and REirector's Cut to be released. Of course RE2 and RE3, then RE0 to complete this set =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #9
Leon McLane

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
All games must be 1000 gamerscore and about 30 achievements each.

Xbox Gamercards
Leon McLane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #10
CyanideSpirit

Send a message via Yahoo to CyanideSpirit

CyanideSpirit's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I know it's rather younger than the others, but I would love to see an HD remake of Resident Evil: Zero.

First on x360a.org to complete Zeno Clash 2!
CyanideSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #11
ronnie42

ronnie42's Gamercard
I say we all boycott resident evil 4, buy code veronica and capcom might figure out what the fans want.lol

Anyway sure I'll get the full gamerscore for this. Didn't play it but it seems to have the original resident evil gameplay so looking forward to it.
ronnie42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:15 PM   #12
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
The only thing I'd have trouble with is the Battle Mode with Wesker. Ugh...now I'm dreading if they bring RE2 on over too, playing as either HUNK or Tofu again...X_X

Quote:
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #13
bob101910

bob101910 rfp's Gamercard
I wouldn't mind seeing the old games come back, but would like some changes. Went back to Resident 2 a couple weeks ago. Loved playing it years ago, but the camera/aiming, and saving is horrible. The camera/aiming are together because it's the camera that makes it so hard to aim. I don't know if I'm aiming too high/low or a little to the left/right.
Most Recent: Guacamelee (X1)
bob101910 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:02 AM   #14
Tha Mantis

Tha Mantis's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob101910 View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing the old games come back, but would like some changes. Went back to Resident 2 a couple weeks ago. Loved playing it years ago, but the camera/aiming, and saving is horrible. The camera/aiming are together because it's the camera that makes it so hard to aim. I don't know if I'm aiming too high/low or a little to the left/right.
You can't really aim too "high" it only an option to aim up, and that for close headshots, preferably with the shotgun. I for one LOVED the old style of Resident Evil, I would love to see the entire catalog released on 360 as I have played and loved them all. I'll never forget the first time playing RE 1 for the first time when it dropped in 96, it was absolutely amazing and groundbreaking. RE2 was my favorite, best time was 1:42 with Leon, scenario A, 0 saves, 0 health sprays.

Tha Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #15
kineticmeercat

kineticmeercat's Gamercard
I'd buy them too I loved RE1, RE2 and RE Nemesis i still have all the ps1 copies of the games. Did try play them the other day... "PIXEL VILLE" lol
Would welcome a remake
kineticmeercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:47 AM   #16
Pauley Paul

Pauley Paul's Gamercard
The first 3 would be awesome!I've been playing 2 for the cube on my wii it's my favorite RE.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:25 AM   #17
OptimumJay

optimumjay's Gamercard
Please God, Resident Evil 2 is still probably my all time fav game, I still play the old PS version from time to time, could never seem to find anywhere that sold it for the GC though so a re-release on the Xbox with Achievements would be awesome

OptimumJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:37 AM   #18
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Yeah let's cross the fingers.

Let's also hope the NGC-Remakes will make their way on the new systems. Jill Valentine looks so hot on the NGC version.

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:39 PM   #19
SawFan3

SawFan3's Gamercard
they should definitely bring back reisdent 1, 2, and 3. i would buy those in a heartbeat, and to top it all off i would be able to get achievements on them, fuck yes!
SawFan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:17 AM   #20
A ZombieTwinkie

A ZombieTwinkie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Well, it's not a HD re-release. But they did have a special 15th Anniversary Edition release. It came with Biohazard 1: Directors Cut, Biohazard 2 and Biohazard 3: Last Escape. Along with the HD release of Biohazard 4 and Code Veronica X (along with the soundtracks to 4 and CVX.) But it's only in Japan. And only for PS3. Roughly $100 I think is what he said.

My proof for those who don't know about it?

BAM!

*Props to G A C K T for the awesome sig*

A ZombieTwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:07 PM   #21
Iv AJay vI

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Resident Evil 2 >
Old 05-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #22
Darkforce412

darkforce412's Gamercard
iv notice ppl havent even mentioned resident evil zero.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #23
TVthePunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkforce412 View Post
Nobody likes Rebecca (or as we on GameFAQs say, "HANK!")...except maybe me. ;>_> I thought it was a great part of the series but I don't know.

Quote:
Old 05-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #24
Darkforce412

darkforce412's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
Nobody likes Rebecca (or as we on GameFAQs say, "HANK!")...except maybe me. ;>_> I thought it was a great part of the series but I don't know.
lol true but what about billy why dont they show his story after he escaped i mean it would be cool for him to one day in the next game to see him join the stars member, after all he is a former marine.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:14 PM   #25
TVthePunisher

Quote:
lol true but what about billy why dont they show his story after he escaped i mean it would be cool for him to one day in the next game to see him join the stars member, after all he is a former marine.
He might be in Damnation, that 3D movie starring Leon (again). Thing is...when will that thing come out and where will it take place in the storyline? After RE5? Before RE6?

Quote:
Old 06-24-2012, 02:31 AM   #26
DamagedWill

Send a message via AIM to DamagedWill

DamagedWill's Gamercard
Quote:
Honestly, I can't stand Zero. It's because of one reason too, no storage chests. They finally let us drop items but take away the chests?

I spent a quarter of my playthrough taking items from one area to another, made it INCREDIBLY tedious.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:41 PM   #27
mrj3d

FrehleyzComet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Oh man I would LOVE to replay these games. RE Zero would be fun for me, it's the only RE game I've never played.
Old 06-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #28
TVthePunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamagedWill View Post
Honestly, I can't stand Zero. It's because of one reason too, no storage chests. They finally let us drop items but take away the chests?

I spent a quarter of my playthrough taking items from one area to another, made it INCREDIBLY tedious.
I actually enjoyed that and for the longest time I forgot about it. I remember switching between characters but now I remember you could also drop your items! Where it can seem tedious not having an item box with everything in it, it added strategic value. Say you needed several parts of one item to use on a door but you didn't have the other items, you could drop one of those items in front of the door so it's right there ready for you when you locate the other pieces. Though I don't recall if this ever happened ;>_> seems like it'd be useful.

Anyways, the items didn't reset if you left the room...the only way you'd permanently lose anything you dropped is if you were advancing to a part of the game where you wouldn't be able to backtrack (train to training facility...and I believe training facility to the research lab outside under the church). Imagine if the feature was in REmake...since there's really no points of no return except until the end when you have to go down to the labs.

Worse thing about Zero = monkeys.

Quote:
Old 06-26-2013, 10:07 AM   #29
o0NuTz0o

o0NuTz0o's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by merzitar View Post
I'd give anything for them to re-release (not remake... keep the original view and graphical style..) Resident Evil: Director's Cut, Resident Evil 2, and Resident Evil 3 again! GOD I LOVE THOSE GAMES! They were my childhood, and I'd love to earn achievements at the same time.. imagine them!

Resident Evil: Director’s Cut

• Complete the game on Training with Jill
  • Complete the game on Advanced with Jill
  • Complete the game on Arranged with Jill
  • Complete the game on Training with Chris
  • Complete the game on Advanced with Chris
  • Complete the game on Arranged with Chris
  • Unlock the Rocket Launcher with Jill
  • Unlock the Rocket Launcher with Chris
  • Complete the game without saving on any difficulty
  • In total, view all possible cut-scenes, events, and endings with Jill and Chris
  • Kill Tyrant (1st form) with only the knife in your inventory
  • Collect all files

Resident Evil 2

• Complete Leon A
  • Complete Claire A
  • Complete Leon B
  • Complete Claire B
  • Receive an S rank, Leon A
  • Receive an S rank, Claire A
  • Receive an S rank, Leon B
  • Receive an S rank, Claire B
  • View all files/photographs
  • Pick up the Special Key
  • Kill the Alligator with one shot, using only the Handgun.

Resident Evil 3: NEMESIS

• Complete the game on any difficulty setting
  • In total, select all possible options during a decision sequence
  • Defeat the Nemesis at all possible encounters on Hard
  • Find all Files
  • Unlock all costumes
  • Unlock all Epilogues
  • Complete Mercenaries Mode with every character at least once
  • Unlock all rewards from Mercenaries Mode
  • Receive an S Rank in Mercenaries Mode
  • View both endings
  • Complete the game in under 1:30:00
...yes, I like to make achievement lists lol ^_^
I don't think achievements are everything, but I do like unlocking them, especially for games I love and enjoy... and I like them to be rather challanging, and make you play the game to its fullest.
This is probably my favorite post I've seen so far haha!

My life would be complete if they did this.
o0NuTz0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:25 PM   #30
Fozki Razormaid

Krylya Sovetov's Gamercard
i still dream about resi 2 -
i love resi 2 as much as i dispise resi 5
Fozki Razormaid is offline   Reply With Quote