Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-29-2012, 02:09 AM   #1
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Anyone else used a Tediore Launcher before?

The reload for this it is one of the most glorious things I have ever seen. Seriously. Transforming the launcher into a rocket and then launching it? Fucking brilliant. Screw the launcher that does significantly more damage than this one, I'm going to use this for shits and giggles.
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:31 AM   #2
shag104

shagster104's Gamercard
I just used a golden key, and got a tediore launcher that does..... 96485 damage. You can imagine the carnage that follows me
Old 09-29-2012, 02:39 AM   #3
Gageamatron

gageamatron's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by shag104 View Post
I just used a golden key, and got a tediore launcher that does..... 96485 damage. You can imagine the carnage that follows me
Wait till you find ones that do almost 400k.

The Tediore orange launcher called the bunny rabbit something is pretty funny. It hops along the ground when you reload it.

Gageamatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:34 AM   #4
Dreage

Dreage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gageamatron View Post

The Tediore orange launcher called the bunny rabbit something is pretty funny. It hops along the ground when you reload it.
Do you know where i can find this? I have found the highest around 200~k and that was int he guns machine. The only orange gun i have is a orange shotgun that is a tediore, when you reload it, it follows a enemy around and shoots the remaining bullets and causing slag. Other than that, the only oranges i find are orange class mods .

edit: as for tediore rocket launchers, they have caused me more last stands then they have kills xD, i just keep forgetting you throw it when you reload.
Dreage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:57 AM   #5
AwoL DudE

AwoL DudE's Gamercard
I had one for a while and proper loved it. When u reloaded it shot off and u could guide it slightly.
Was like having an extra round, my fave was just reloading for boss kill shots!!!
Boom!!!!!
Will be looking for a new one once I hit the level cap!!!!
Old 09-29-2012, 05:59 AM   #6
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I have one that does 40k and its a beast. Ultra quick reload and 6 rockets before reload I believe. My fave weapon.

Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:26 AM   #7
BBowles

BBowles's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreage View Post
Do you know where i can find this? I have found the highest around 200~k and that was int he guns machine. The only orange gun i have is a orange shotgun that is a tediore, when you reload it, it follows a enemy around and shoots the remaining bullets and causing slag. Other than that, the only oranges i find are orange class mods .

edit: as for tediore rocket launchers, they have caused me more last stands then they have kills xD, i just keep forgetting you throw it when you reload.
I got my orange "Bustling Bunny" launcher from a random Chubby enemy (found this one in Wildlife Preserve while trying to find Pimon and Tuumba for the challenge). It is pretty entertaining watching the gun hop across the ground when you throw it lol

Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Ultimate Battler - Completed 2/9/11
BBowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:50 AM   #8
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
400k? Wow. The one I have is 20k and I thought that was a lot.
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:24 PM   #9
jassick

jassick's Gamercard
sounds like theres a lot more loot for me to find. the launcher i'm currently using is some time of black hole thing. it's an eridium tediore. does 24k damage. don't remember anything else, but it seems to have a ridiculously large splash area. the people i've seen hit by the splash damage looks like they just teleport away.

interestingly enough i accidentally got the high-flying hurler on accident because of it. flung it at the warrior from halfway across the map and it took a hard left halfway there and killed a rakk.

jassick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #10
I3east Lig3r

Violet Eagle7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gageamatron View Post

I have it, it has a special perk called hippity hoppity

Credit to Dragonpwnr99 for the awesome sig & picture!
Quote:
Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
~Publilius Syrus
I3east Lig3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #11
GbHaseo

GBHaseo's Gamercard
Man am I enjoying rocket launchers a whole lot more in this game than the last. Tediore are pretty much the only ones I use the though, the others seem boring. That's why I proudly advertise them with Maya, and her Tediore outfit.
GbHaseo is offline   Reply With Quote