PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > F1 2012
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-25-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
mark21667

Mark Miwurdz's Gamercard
Back to Your Roots, Itchy Feet and Staying Loyal time saver.

10 race season, right? Race first 6 for same team. Copy that save onto a memory card. Change team for 7th race. After race, turn off autosave and change back to original team. Cheev unlocked. Reload save, turn autosave back on and race the last 3 races for 3 different teams making sure not to duplicate. Cheev unlocked. Now reload the memory card save and play out the season for that team for the last cheev.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #2
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
wont work that! bit of an head wrecker this one trying to work it out but not poss! youll only get a new contract every two races so if uve returned to your roots after say race4 without autosave you will still only have the option of staying put (thus not racing for 5 teams in a season) or back to your roots! no way i can see of jumping back two races to alter your rival? the method you suggest wont work im certain and im not sure theres an alternative that saves time
bwfcskillsinhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
well if u actually paid attention or played the game you would see once u pick a rival it is best out of 3 or first to win 2 races before u drive for that team and then u can pick a new rival. so your description is completly wrong.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:02 PM   #4
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
well if u actually paid attention or played the game you would see once u pick a rival it is best out of 3 or first to win 2 races before u drive for that team and then u can pick a new rival. so your description is completly wrong.
im sure i aint missed anything.10 races, and at least two races between changing rivals.no way is it possible to do what this guy says! i suggest you pay a little more attention
bwfcskillsinhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:20 AM   #5
RYARNI

RYARNI's Gamercard
You'll spend that much time messing with saves, I dont see the point. Race's take about 15mins each including quali and loading times.
RYARNI is offline   Reply With Quote