PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2012, 05:28 AM   #1
Lemons Optional
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 104

Smack Kitty's Gamercard
Best weapons for level 50 and killing terramorphous

Hey guys I am now level 50 with some ok weapons but I am still having trouble killing terra...

So what are the best weapons and mods/shields to have at level 50 that can make killing terra a breeze. I was told to farm warrior bit don't want to go through all the enemies before I get to him every time..
Also I am not really familiar with how all the max/min damage stuff works.
So any help would be awesome!

Thanks,
Dylan
Lemons Optional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:54 AM   #2
Ranchnuts
 
Ranchnuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 174

Ranchnuts's Gamercard
sunny blockhead is a great weapon
Ranchnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:07 AM   #3
Genesis x360a
 
Genesis x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pandora
Posts: 5,029

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Try and glitch the Golden Key box so you can keep farming that over and over until you find some decent weapons. Other than that you will need to grind/farm bosses for Legendary Weapons.
__________________



Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:13 AM   #4
GuidoNGR
 
GuidoNGR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 513

dontVanek's Gamercard
The Warrior drops a shotgun called the "Conference Call" rarely, it is supposedly the best shotgun in the game and can tear Terramorphous in seconds.
__________________
No Gods or Kings, Only Man.
GuidoNGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:16 AM   #5
Lemons Optional
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 104

Smack Kitty's Gamercard
Is there an easier way to farm warrior instead of going through hero's pass every time??
Lemons Optional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:19 AM   #6
Nevander
 
Nevander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 6,982

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemons Optional View Post
Is there an easier way to farm warrior instead of going through hero's pass every time??
When you kill the Warrior and you have what you want, save and quit and resume. You will start back at the stores before you kill him. Just don't leave out to Eridium Blight until you're done.
__________________

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:52 AM   #7
Lemons Optional
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 104

Smack Kitty's Gamercard
Thanks Nevander!!
Lemons Optional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:15 AM   #8
brownnotesuicide
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 30

BaconatorAddict's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoNGR View Post
The Warrior drops a shotgun called the "Conference Call" rarely, it is supposedly the best shotgun in the game and can tear Terramorphous in seconds.
THIS! i am currently farming the hell out of The Warrior for this gun...I already have The Bee shield. That shield plus Conference Call = 5 to 10 second Terramorphous kill.
brownnotesuicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:43 AM   #9
infernoterrorize
 
infernoterrorize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hastings, NE
Posts: 267

Nfernoterrorize's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownnotesuicide View Post
THIS! i am currently farming the hell out of The Warrior for this gun...I already have The Bee shield. That shield plus Conference Call = 5 to 10 second Terramorphous kill.
Are you farming on Playthrough 2 or 2.5?
__________________

BORDERLANDS - THE BEST GAME EVER!!!

100% Achievements: RETAIL:24 ARCADE:12

OVER 90% ACHIEVEMENT COMPLETION RATE!!!
infernoterrorize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:07 AM   #10
brownnotesuicide
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 30

BaconatorAddict's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernoterrorize View Post
Are you farming on Playthrough 2 or 2.5?
i am currently going through 2.5
brownnotesuicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:54 AM   #11
deadmaninc22
 
deadmaninc22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 223

Double O Zombie's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownnotesuicide View Post
i am currently going through 2.5
playthrough 2 = true vault hunter mode?

what is playthrough 2.5?
__________________
Gamertag = Double O Zombie
formerly known as: BOSS G3T RPD3D

GNR for life!!!!!!
deadmaninc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:04 AM   #12
asdfen
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: mother Russia
Posts: 625
after finishing playthrough 2 and killing warrior all enemies get level boost. I think thats what they mean.
asdfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #13
brownnotesuicide
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 30

BaconatorAddict's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfen View Post
after finishing playthrough 2 and killing warrior all enemies get level boost. I think thats what they mean.
2.5 is this. It's refered to as "Playthourgh 2.5" in the strategy guide.
brownnotesuicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #14
brownnotesuicide
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 30

BaconatorAddict's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownnotesuicide View Post
2.5 is this. It's refered to as "Playthourgh 2.5" in the strategy guide.
and i will also add...all the sidequest you don't finish in True Vault Hunter mode after you beat The Warrior will also be boosted to Lv 50, including the rewards
brownnotesuicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #15
leitchy83
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 40

leitchy83's Gamercard
sorry for cutting in this but is it pointless farming the warrior on 1st playthrough I am currently level 34.
leitchy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #16
Sir Absynthe
 
Sir Absynthe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
Posts: 132

Sir Absynthe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by leitchy83 View Post
sorry for cutting in this but is it pointless farming the warrior on 1st playthrough I am currently level 34.
I did a few times - was really easy and the drops aren't too bad for the level. Was also a good source of Eridium .
__________________

Sir Absynthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #17
Annihil88torr
 
Annihil88torr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 883

Annihil88tor's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Have Sunday off from work so if anyone is up for helping me or doing a quick play through 2 so we can get to 2.5 and loot the living hell of of the bosses hit me up on XBL, send a message first.

Gt: annihil88tor

I'll be on till 3 tonight.

Got an hdpvr capture card so I wanna get good stuff so I can do a speedy kill of terramorphous
__________________


instagram: andrewcool8

Last edited by Annihil88torr; 09-29-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Annihil88torr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #18
Andreas_loel
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,433

mr fiskeh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Conference + bee = breaks the game.

Ive done the warrior for atleast 8 hours total and only gun i got was a duped one. Still farming for a legit one
__________________
GT: Mr Fiskeh

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDoggson
Andreas_loel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #19
specularblinky
 
specularblinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 200

specularblinky's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihil88torr View Post
Have Sunday off from work so if anyone is up for helping me or doing a quick play through 2 so we can get to 2.5 and loot the living hell of of the bosses hit me up on XBL, send a message first.

Gt: annihil88tor
hey man try'd to add you but cant because your friends list is full, add me?

GT: SpecularBlinky
__________________
specularblinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #20
Sgt Hartman 87
 
Sgt Hartman 87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: London
Posts: 308

Dr Roidburg's Gamercard
I know its a bit unrelated but do you need to kill terra and finish the side quest for the achievement for finishing all the side quests? Also, if i finish all the side quests bar this one, could a lvl 50 join my game, rape up terra for me? Would that work? i wanna finish all the side quests for the cheev on my first playthrough, so i dont have to do them all again a second time?
Sgt Hartman 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:30 AM   #21
APX
 
APX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hell.
Posts: 1,663
Send a message via AIM to APX

SnA Lord APX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Hartman 87 View Post
I know its a bit unrelated but do you need to kill terra and finish the side quest for the achievement for finishing all the side quests? Also, if i finish all the side quests bar this one, could a lvl 50 join my game, rape up terra for me? Would that work? i wanna finish all the side quests for the cheev on my first playthrough, so i dont have to do them all again a second time?
You.Will.Die.Seriously or whatever is indeed a side quest, so you need to beat it to get that achievement. And if your still playing on play through 1, when you start true vault hunter mode, or playthrough 2, it's a whole new game, just the levels are higher this time.
__________________


SnA - Shock n Awe.
Game Battles: 52-0 overall on BC2, Undefeated.
Taking over Battlefield on Consoles since Modern Combat.


Best knife user in the Battlefield Series, just try it.
APX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:50 AM   #22
Sgt Hartman 87
 
Sgt Hartman 87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: London
Posts: 308

Dr Roidburg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by APX View Post
You.Will.Die.Seriously or whatever is indeed a side quest, so you need to beat it to get that achievement. And if your still playing on play through 1, when you start true vault hunter mode, or playthrough 2, it's a whole new game, just the levels are higher this time.
Ok thanks. So I'd be ok to have a level 50 join my game and help beat him seeing as I would be massively under levelled? Would I still get the Cheever for killing him if someone else gets the kill on my game?
Sgt Hartman 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:19 AM   #23
APX
 
APX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hell.
Posts: 1,663
Send a message via AIM to APX

SnA Lord APX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Hartman 87 View Post
Ok thanks. So I'd be ok to have a level 50 join my game and help beat him seeing as I would be massively under levelled? Would I still get the Cheever for killing him if someone else gets the kill on my game?
Yeah, you'll get the achievement if the other person kills him. I think the only one that doesn't do that is the chubby one, not entirely sure.
__________________


SnA - Shock n Awe.
Game Battles: 52-0 overall on BC2, Undefeated.
Taking over Battlefield on Consoles since Modern Combat.


Best knife user in the Battlefield Series, just try it.
APX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:53 AM   #24
helta_skelta
 
helta_skelta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 558

helta skelta990's Gamercard
can i fight the warrior more than once?
__________________

50,000 on 12/10/2009

70,000 on 09/06/2010
100,000 on 10/05/2011
123456 on 11/07/2012
helta_skelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:07 AM   #25
Sgt Hartman 87
 
Sgt Hartman 87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: London
Posts: 308

Dr Roidburg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by APX View Post
Yeah, you'll get the achievement if the other person kills him. I think the only one that doesn't do that is the chubby one, not entirely sure.
Ah ok that's good to know thanks for the help, I've already got the chubby one thankfully.
Sgt Hartman 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #26
Fenix66D
 
Fenix66D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Caldwell, Idaho
Posts: 63

Tyre Anasazzi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by helta_skelta View Post
can i fight the warrior more than once?
Hey #24, see #6 above!

Last edited by Fenix66D; 09-30-2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: make more clear
Fenix66D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #27
helta_skelta
 
helta_skelta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 558

helta skelta990's Gamercard
i found the bee shield and its level 28 can i find it again at a higher level?
__________________

50,000 on 12/10/2009

70,000 on 09/06/2010
100,000 on 10/05/2011
123456 on 11/07/2012
helta_skelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:46 PM   #28
Ciel Nuit
 
Ciel Nuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 33

Ciel Nuit's Gamercard
To be honest the Conference Call isn't that great, I have another shotgun called Texas Quad that does WAY more damage, and I can kill Terra in under a minute with it. The only downside is that it eats a lot of your ammo, but it's definitely one of my favorites.
Ciel Nuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:45 PM   #29
Sixgun
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 34
Critical Conference Call Shotgun with Bee shield at LV50 = Terra dies in 30 seconds
Sixgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #30
Iv AJay vI
 
Iv AJay vI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 3,073

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciel Nuit View Post
To be honest the Conference Call isn't that great, I have another shotgun called Texas Quad that does WAY more damage, and I can kill Terra in under a minute with it. The only downside is that it eats a lot of your ammo, but it's definitely one of my favorites.
I use the Conference Call, hit Terra for almost a million damage per shot, and kill him in under 10 seconds consistently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixgun View Post
critical conference call shotgun with bee shield at lv50 = terra dies in 30 seconds
30?! gg

/10
__________________
Gamertag - Accusations Fly
Iv AJay vI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:50 PM.