PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
Sgt Hartman 87

Dr Roidburg's Gamercard
Played at Eurogamer expo London

I got to play the multiplayer forthis at the Eurogamer expo in London today and just thought i would let you guys know my opinion.

I played one full game of a mode called Hot spot (i think), the game lasted around 15 minutes and i was attacking.

Overall ive got to say i was really dissapointed, its got your basic FPS controls but it just didnt feel right, felt really slow paced and sluggish. The guns seemed to be really weak too, the enemy tended to take a crazy amount of bullets to put down.

The map we played was sarajevo stadium, you can either spawn on your fire team member or back at base, but even spawning back at base had me dead within seconds. Also i didnt like how the classes were set up, you chose your class ( assault, demo, spec ops etc.) then you can chose your unit (SAS etc.) but you are just given a weapon. It had no create a class or anything like gun customising like on BF3.

Its getting late and im tired but thats about all i can remember off the top of my head, if anyone has any questions id be more than happy to answer if i can!!!
On a side note, i got to play far cry 3 and its insanely good!!!
Sgt Hartman 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:12 AM   #2
OceanH

Ocean H's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
A lot of people I read, and including myself, are getting it for the singleplayer. I'm not a multiplayer fan.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:43 AM   #3
Sgt Hartman 87

Dr Roidburg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanH View Post
A lot of people I read, and including myself, are getting it for the singleplayer. I'm not a multiplayer fan.
That's fair enough mate, just thought I'd let people know who may have been looking forward to the multi. The single player looked good from what I saw. They had the chopper mission playable but I didn't get to play it.
Sgt Hartman 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #4
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I'm one of those people looking forward to the Singleplayer primarily. After the first one I wasn't expecting much in the multiplayer, but thanks for the heads up with your experiences. Obviously still gonna try it out on launch, but it doesn't break my heart that it isn't amazing

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #5
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
My expectations for this title being anything beyond mediocre are not very high.

I'll be getting it for the single player when I can find it for $10 new like the last MoH and have finished the rest of the games on my shelf.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote