PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Puzzle and Word > Angry Birds Trilogy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
Master Cylinder

I ASK NO ONE's Gamercard
Classic Bonus Level 4

For those of you struggling with this one. What I did was get rid of the first blue bird, do not use it. With the second yellow bird, take out floating platform. Use egg bird if needed to take out balloons holding remaining platform pieces. Then use eagle. Go backwards with eagle like in the video. The best way for eagle launch is to pull straight back and pull slightly upwards. You must get eagle to take out pink strip. The ending percentage is random, but most times you will get at least 90% if you get the pink strip. After a few tries, I got 100%. The good thing about this method is you can quickly restart after only launching a few easy quick birds. It only took me about 3-4 tries, counting the times I actually hit the pink strip. It took several tries total, because sometimes I did not get the pink strip. It is not glitchy. Like all the levels, there is just a set pattern you must follow to get the points needed. Hope this helps.
Master Cylinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:23 PM   #2
OverkillChaos

OverkillChaos's Gamercard
It took me about 6-7 hours of swearing sometime last month getting this one. I will never do that level again not even for a friend.
OverkillChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #3
wexsuvslim

wexsuvslim's Gamercard
i've been trying this level for the better part of 3 days now and still can't get past 99%(and i only got that once)

i've been stuck on certain levels before but this is ridiculous now, lol

patience is a virtue that i do not have
Old 01-18-2014, 03:24 PM   #4
xDante1986

New xDante1986's Gamercard
Have really big problem with this one.... Itīs only level I donīt finish in classic AB, everything other is finished
Old 08-07-2014, 03:43 AM   #5
Gonzo the Gr8

Gonzo the Gr8's Gamercard
I tried to follow what Master Cylinder did.. 1. Get rid of the first blue bird, do not use it. I agree, next 2. Use the yellow bird, aim for the tnt box to take out floating platform. 3. Then I used the Mighty Eagle, I aimed for the bottom left of the slingshot, backwards with eagle like in the video. I aimed to barely hit the last part of the corner... Hit will take out all the pink strip if you time it right after the yellow bird, the Eagle will hit the yellow bird to ricochet it. The Eagle is the trick to get it. After a few more tries, I got 100%. I agree that this is best method. I hope that with this info & above info helps.

Last edited by Gonzo the Gr8; 08-07-2014 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Correct page
Gonzo the Gr8 is offline   Reply With Quote