Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-09-2012, 07:03 AM   #31
Junkdewd

Junkdewd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
Fixed that for you.
It is probably just a secret conspiracy against the assholes trolling these threads with their superiority complexes.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:21 AM   #32
Belvik

Belvik's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
lol, that has happened to me multiple times now. Most of the time I kill him, his drops suck but the times I get orange items, he lands on top of them so I can't retrieve em
I know you posted this a while back, but you can loot items under him. Jump on top of the corpse, duck, and you will be able to target items under the Warrior's corpse. It can take a bit of adjusting where you look, but you should eventually target an area that allows you to see the item and pick it up. When I killed the Warrior on my 2.0 playthrough for the story mission, he dropped Conference Call and landed right on top of it, spent probably 2-3 minutes walking around on top of the corpse until I looked at the right spot to let me see the item.

Belvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:17 AM   #33
Revoltation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankbuster View Post
is this conference call like the lower level one I had that when you re-loaded, the gun was like a homing gun with a blade on the end of it tha flew around shooting and blowing up enemies? I loved it but it became to weak further in the game
Nope, you're thinking of the Deliverance.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Deliverance
Revoltation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #34
xbxluke

Luke the Lucky's Gamercard
I am no longer duping my weapons for people as i have been doing it for weeks now

Last edited by xbxluke; 10-22-2012 at 10:58 AM.
xbxluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #35
tankbuster

TANK BUST3R's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revoltation View Post
Nope, you're thinking of the Deliverance.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Deliverance
Oh ok, thanks. Still a cool weapon though lol
tankbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:18 PM   #36
Jerryrahn

Jerryrahn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbxluke View Post
If you want a level 50 deliverance i can dupe it for you, also have 2 critical conference shotguns and others if people still need. Send me a message on xbox live
gotta say thanks to this guy not only did he give me all the orange weapons he had, he did it twice since my power went out and i lost them before i could save. he did it and asked nothing in return
Jerryrahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #37
Crackhead09

I've been trying to get the conference call too. If someone doesn't mind letting me have one or help me beat terramorpheous that would be grand. My gamertag is TechyMonoManiac
Crackhead09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #38
warwch16

iFreshPrince 16's Gamercard
I've been trying to get the conference call for a few days now and I've not had any luck. I also have been trying to get the volcano sniper but again I've had no luck with farming the warrior. If anyone has a CC or a V they could dupe for me that would be brilliant, my gamertag is iFreshPrince 16.
warwch16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #39
Reach Infinity

Annysia's Gamercard
I have conference call, bee shield and infinite pistol if anyone is willing to be boost 2 of my character up a little bit, one of them is already 48, the other is 28. send a message to annysia on xbl
Reach Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #40
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackhead09 View Post
I've been trying to get the conference call too. If someone doesn't mind letting me have one or help me beat terramorpheous that would be grand. My gamertag is TechyMonoManiac
Quote:
Originally Posted by warwch16 View Post
I've been trying to get the conference call for a few days now and I've not had any luck. I also have been trying to get the volcano sniper but again I've had no luck with farming the warrior. If anyone has a CC or a V they could dupe for me that would be brilliant, my gamertag is iFreshPrince 16.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach Infinity View Post
I have conference call, bee shield and infinite pistol if anyone is willing to be boost 2 of my character up a little bit, one of them is already 48, the other is 28. send a message to annysia on xbl
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=384536
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:17 PM   #41
Croc 494

croc 494's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblessss View Post
Best way to farm him is after defeating him and looking over his loot just save and quit then hit continue and you fight him all over again with new loot. I have 2 of the Conference calls and bee shield. GT Mr Bubblessss if you want them
Tried to do this earlier on with my Mechro and it did not work. Does anyone know if they fixed it in the patch? I killed him and took the best loot, quit and continued and he was still dead with his body and the shit loot gone.
Croc 494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:38 AM   #42
lowernest

Ernest Low's Gamercard
I'm sorry for asking but - what's so special about this specific shotgun? My friend game one to me at level 34 but I don't find it particularly special.

lowernest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:00 AM   #43
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowernest View Post
I'm sorry for asking but - what's so special about this specific shotgun? My friend game one to me at level 34 but I don't find it particularly special.
I think I might have to agree. I haven't gotten one myself, but all the pictures I've seen of it's stats, I don't think I've seen one that's over x5 on the damage. I got a purple shotgun from the golden key chest that's x14. With the way the Bee Shield works right now, isn't more pellets better than higher damage? Or is it just the fire damage on the Conference Call being multiplied by the Gunzerker abilities that make it so good?
Old 10-12-2012, 07:45 AM   #44
Revoltation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
I think I might have to agree. I haven't gotten one myself, but all the pictures I've seen of it's stats, I don't think I've seen one that's over x5 on the damage. I got a purple shotgun from the golden key chest that's x14. With the way the Bee Shield works right now, isn't more pellets better than higher damage? Or is it just the fire damage on the Conference Call being multiplied by the Gunzerker abilities that make it so good?
You're right, it's the pellets. Currently the bee will give every pellet bonus amp damage. With the conference call, every pellet splits into more pellets, which is why these two are a common combo. When not using the bee, the conference call isn't all that great, there are better shotguns out there.
Revoltation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #45
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
I killed Terra in TVH Mode with my low level (32) Conference Call with 7*751 DMG in under 20sec with the Beeshield

This combo is to hard and i think it will be nerfed in next DLC / Patch.
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #46
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revoltation View Post
You're right, it's the pellets. Currently the bee will give every pellet bonus amp damage. With the conference call, every pellet splits into more pellets, which is why these two are a common combo. When not using the bee, the conference call isn't all that great, there are better shotguns out there.
Ahh, so that's what the red text on the Conference Call means. Okay. I probably won't bother trying to farm one any time soon. I'm getting sick of farming bosses trying to get heads and skins to drop. And the purple shotgun I've got seems to work okay for my Axton with the Bee Shield anyway. I suppose it's time to try and get the other 3 classes high enough to get their cheevos anyway.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:32 PM   #47
Doomsteel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSpider72 View Post
This is not a trading/duping thread so please stop bumping it for that purpose. There is a thread stickied at the top of the page for this. I honestly don't know how so many people don't see it, yet can find these small, obscure threads pages and pages back....
whats it to ya what people do here? there communicating and thats everyone is here for!!! you must think yer "KING TURD OF THREAD ISLAND" or something eh?
Doomsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:01 AM   #48
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsteel View Post
whats it to ya what people do here? there communicating and thats everyone is here for!!! you must think yer "KING TURD OF THREAD ISLAND" or something eh?
Your very first post on this site is responding to a guy whose post is 6 months old really!? Necromaniac much!? Like he do care about it! In future beware the forum-rules and provide any threads with decent informations rather than this, thanks:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=180508
Old 05-07-2013, 09:25 AM   #49
Pir8 Matticus

Pir8 Matticus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsteel View Post