gageamatron's Gamercard
Seems like a ridiculous amount of work.

Gageamatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:41 PM   #32
xCGIx PUNISHER

xpunskis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
But both of these methods require that you haven't completed that quest beforehand? *sigh*
xCGIx PUNISHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:02 AM   #33
asdfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathmule View Post
there is no risk of corrupting save. when you get to level 43 killing Flesh Stick give you 232xp then level 44 43xp which isn't productive.
it gives 6.2k xp a kill at level 49 if you use brain and kill him on TVMH after completing warrior quest
asdfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:57 AM   #34
Greg521988

lbj4mvp6's Gamercard
Anybody want to help me boost from 37 to 50, got some orange shields and weapons for you, add me lbj4mvp6
Greg521988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #35
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball1e View Post
That is awesome!!
Nope it's not the FLESH STICK EXPLOIT METHOD in playthrough 2.5 (+6.000XP each time) is way better & easier than with all this dashboarding.

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #36
laeth66

Lipsofdeceit66's Gamercard
... What now, huh? You've got a 50 without gear and little content left to play. You'll be running through low level quests..
I don't approve.
laeth66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:19 PM   #37
Tehlamah

Tehlamah's Gamercard
OK after trying the fleshstick method i think its way faster doing it split screen

My secondary account got axton so all i do is dropping the turrets with controller 2 while controller 1 (the character thats need to be boosted) just keep accepting the quest

The turrets takes him down in 2-3 sec if not instant and you can keep doing for 4-8 kills before turrets goes on cooldown.
Tehlamah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:19 AM   #38
deathmule
Banned User

deathmule BM's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehlamah View Post
Easy

Create another account that can boost the rest of your characters after
yep, then you can play the game with new character at level 50
deathmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:26 AM   #39
Ball1e

BALL1E's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Nope it's not the FLESH STICK EXPLOIT METHOD in playthrough 2.5 (+6.000XP each time) is way better & easier than with all this dashboarding.
The whole dashboarding thing might be crap but the video in my opinion was awesome. I would agree that the Flesh stick method for leveling is the best way to do it.

Ball1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #40
LegendIsReal

LegendIsReal's Gamercard
Any one keen to do this right now? I'm a level 38 and would love to boost up to that 50 asap. GT LegendIsReal
LegendIsReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:17 AM   #41
Djfizzy91

djfizzy91's Gamercard
Interesting I don't think ill be doing it a little to risky for me.
Djfizzy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #42
amacteur
In the sky

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
I agree, I think I'll try this one too, safer than the dashboarding stuff

Can you do the flesh stick exploit in split screen?
Old 10-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #43
Ketama Gold

TSR Ketama Gold's Gamercard
can the host not just sing out and in ???? far more easy then dashboarding???????????

Shake it, don't break it
Ketama Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:42 PM   #44
Tehlamah

Tehlamah's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacteur View Post
I agree, I think I'll try this one too, safer than the dashboarding stuff

Can you do the flesh stick exploit in split screen?
Yup, got 4 50's now thanks to this
Old 10-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #45
darkx3no

darkx3no's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehlamah View Post
Yup, got 4 50's now thanks to this
So is this done in the 2nd playthrough? The video posted looked to give really low xp. I cant rememebr whats different about PT2.5 I thought there were no quests and just hte enemies leveled to you?
darkx3no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #46
asdfen

do not complete this quest in playthrough 2 finish main story come back to fail the quest and level up
asdfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:15 PM   #47
Tehlamah

Tehlamah's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkx3no View Post
So is this done in the 2nd playthrough? The video posted looked to give really low xp. I cant rememebr whats different about PT2.5 I thought there were no quests and just hte enemies leveled to you?
Yeah its on PT 2.5 (all enemies and quests are scaled to 50) and you get around 6k exp.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:15 PM   #48
Jesuit007

Saitta's Gamercard
My understanding of Flesh-stick is that he sort of scales to the part of the story you are "supposed" to be on at that point.

So if you have the quest and it's level 13, if you go do some story missions and advance to the next tier, the level of the quest itself (and consequently Flesh-stick as well) will scale.

I'm not sure what the breakdown is, but you shouldn't need to complete the second playthrough to make it viable to use his method. Just use it for a level or three when you get there, and come back periodically as you level up and the RSVP quest levels. It works even better if you know someone else who is higher level, but if you are the highest level guy in your group of friends it doesn't benefit you as much as them.

Best case? Get a friend to level to 30 or so without doing the quest so that you can level your alts super fast to 2nd-playthrough viable levels.

Arcade Complete - 9
Jesuit007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:27 PM   #49
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesuit007 View Post
My understanding of Flesh-stick is that he sort of scales to the part of the story you are "supposed" to be on at that point.

So if you have the quest and it's level 13, if you go do some story missions and advance to the next tier, the level of the quest itself (and consequently Flesh-stick as well) will scale.

I'm not sure what the breakdown is, but you shouldn't need to complete the second playthrough to make it viable to use his method. Just use it for a level or three when you get there, and come back periodically as you level up and the RSVP quest levels. It works even better if you know someone else who is higher level, but if you are the highest level guy in your group of friends it doesn't benefit you as much as them.

Best case? Get a friend to level to 30 or so without doing the quest so that you can level your alts super fast to 2nd-playthrough viable levels.
Doesn't work on playthrough 1. I was level 32 getting 17 exp. Unless you're talking just about playthrough 2. Then I don't know 'cause I couldn't get my level 1 profile in split-screen to Tiny Tina.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #50
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Still don't understand how you do Fleshstick in splitscreen due to the fact you can't have two of your characters in the same game. Am I being dim here or do you have to level a character up on a different profile?

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #51
Jesuit007

Saitta's Gamercard
Yeah the quest itself has to scale. You can be level 32 with a level 13 quest, which will result in almost no exp. What I was saying was that I believe the quest itself will scale if you progress the story. If you are level 32 and the quest is level 32, you will get more exp per kill.

Arcade Complete - 9
Jesuit007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #52
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
for the fleshstick method, can you do this in the 40s on playthrough 2 before you beat the game if you just want characters to lvl 31? im not interested in getting everyone to 50.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:52 AM   #53
Fatalfox

Fringe of Fate's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I would like to get my remaining three characters up to 50 if anyone could help me out message me on live. GT - Fringe of Fate
I shall remain vigilant and unyielding in my pursuit of the enemies of the Coalition. I will defend and maintain the Order of Life as it was proclaimed by the Allfathers of the Coalition in the Octus Cannon. I will forsake the life I had before so I may perform my duty so long as I am needed. Steadfast, I shall hold my place in the machine and acknowledge my place in the Coalition.
- I AM A GEAR (Oath of the Coalition)
Fatalfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #54
amacteur
In the sky

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Still don't understand how you do Fleshstick in splitscreen due to the fact you can't have two of your characters in the same game. Am I being dim here or do you have to level a character up on a different profile?
I'm wondering the same, as we can't have more than 1 character in the same game, how is that possible?
Old 10-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #55
littlejay

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Quote:
I'm wondering the same, as we can't have more than 1 character in the same game, how is that possible?
it's not. someone is pulling your leg or was wrong.

and the flesh-stick method is great for getting the other classes to lvl 30 or so for the class achievements. i dont care to lvl them all up to 50 so it worked great.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #56
Tehlamah

Tehlamah's Gamercard
You need 2 xbox accounts to be able to splitscreen by yourself.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #57
amacteur
In the sky

amacteur's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejay View Post
it's not. someone is pulling your leg or was wrong.

and the flesh-stick method is great for getting the other classes to lvl 30 or so for the class achievements. i dont care to lvl them all up to 50 so it worked great.
Thanks littlejay, but this is exactly what I want to do, level up my characters until lvl 25-30 for the class cheevos How do you do using this method in split screen?

Sorry if it's a dumb question but I don't see how to do that...
Old 10-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #58
littlejay

Quote:
Thanks littlejay, but this is exactly what I want to do, level up my characters until lvl 25-30 for the class cheevos How do you do using this method in split screen?

Sorry if it's a dumb question but I don't see how to do that...
you can't. i had a co-op buddy that played through the game with me and was at the same spot.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #59
amacteur
In the sky

amacteur's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejay View Post
you can't. i had a co-op buddy that played through the game with me and was at the same spot.
Thanks for making that clear
Old 10-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #60
FR MATTUU

Can some one help me reach lvl 50? im lvl 37 and just started TVHM.

Message me on XBL gamertag is FR MATTUU
FR MATTUU is offline   Reply With Quote