Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-01-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard
Best Place for Splish Splash?

Trying to do the Challenges and i see that you have to get all of the Splish Splash challenge to unlock a new challenge that is needed(Catch a Rocket)

I need to splash 200 enemies to kill them,i think i have about 10 now,and that was from farming The Warrior and catching a few rakks

I am around level 38ish at the moment so i can access normal mode or TVHM

so,where is the best place to go? I would presume that easy enemies would be best and fire away from them?

Thanks

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
Giptuc

Giptuc's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicorphan View Post
Trying to do the Challenges and i see that you have to get all of the Splish Splash challenge to unlock a new challenge that is needed(Catch a Rocket)

I need to splash 200 enemies to kill them,i think i have about 10 now,and that was from farming The Warrior and catching a few rakks

I am around level 38ish at the moment so i can access normal mode or TVHM

so,where is the best place to go? I would presume that easy enemies would be best and fire away from them?

Thanks

Probably try the Caustic Caverns with all those stupid varkid around. I Got this one like half done without even realizing by using a launcher with slag damage that was doing a crap load of damage to enemies in a really wide area. It was one of the unique ones but i cant remember the name of it :/, i find the actual explosive launchers are pretty crappy for splash damage.

100% Retail: 17
100% XBLA: 7
100% GFWL: 1
Giptuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #3
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giptuc View Post
Probably try the Caustic Caverns with all those stupid varkid around. I Got this one like half done without even realizing by using a launcher with slag damage that was doing a crap load of damage to enemies in a really wide area. It was one of the unique ones but i cant remember the name of it :/, i find the actual explosive launchers are pretty crappy for splash damage.
That's a good place, I did mine in one of the arenas.
Just shooting at the ground near them while they're following will speed the process

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #4
Pormogo

underworld toad's Gamercard
Going back and forth between Tundra Express and Caustic Caverns is your best bet, you can easily get 40 or so in each run you do.

Thanks to N3xus Gam3r!
Pormogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard
Thanks guys i will try that out after i have done the Shotty challenge

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #6
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Definitely Caustic Caverns like suggested already
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #7
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Definitely Caustic Caverns like suggested already
Is it really better than Tundra Express? There are so many varkids there. That's where I used to grind it out. I'll go to the Caustic Caverns if it's better though. I still need to grind shotgun kills.

Completed: 68 Retail Games and 6 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #8
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodGodAlucard View Post
Is it really better than Tundra Express? There are so many varkids there. That's where I used to grind it out. I'll go to the Caustic Caverns if it's better though. I still need to grind shotgun kills.
Both are decent just caustic caverns had groups of varkids , groups of threshers, groups of spider ants, everything was in groups all over the place and made it really easy to get that challenge done quickly. Plus you can run around the entire level and it leads back to the beginning so 1 nice circle of death and explosions
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #9
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Both are decent just caustic caverns had groups of varkids , groups of threshers, groups of spider ants, everything was in groups all over the place and made it really easy to get that challenge done quickly. Plus you can run around the entire level and it leads back to the beginning so 1 nice circle of death and explosions
That's true. Thanks for the tip. I'll use this place to grind my shotgun kills and other things.

Completed: 68 Retail Games and 6 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Start the game back on normal difficulty (if on second play through) and head to Caustic Caverns or Lynchwood. Every place with a lot of enemies actually works, really only preference. I prefer Southern Shelf.

159 completed games [Includes all DLC]
SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote