PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-19-2011, 02:59 AM   #1
peppersken

The PEPman's Gamercard
Raising friendship 2 levels within 10 minutes...

While I was running around, collecting the memory shards I missed, I ran into a quick way to boost your friendship levels. If you go to the Moving Bridges section and also the section 2 to the north, you encounter the enemies that such the life out of the Majin. If you just lock one of them in the corner and wail on him, you can easily gain an entire level. Then go north 2 sections there are another three of them. I did it and raised two levels in 5 minutes. Only thing that sucks is they didnt respawn, even after changing costume and heading back..Just a tip

Ok the other section is the wanu mabi fortress. and those things are only available at night. But what I did to speed up the grinding was to use the technique mentioned in the guide until night time then transport to transport room in malalwa forest then hit up the section to get major exp for friendship

Last edited by peppersken; 04-19-2011 at 06:34 PM.
peppersken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
jeskew725

jeskew725@gmail.com's Gamercard
I was wondering why no one had mentioned this yet. This also will help with the Majin Knight achievement if you help him when they are sucking the power out of him.
jeskew725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:46 PM   #3
robertorui

Oh... all those lost hours
robertorui is offline   Reply With Quote