Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-03-2012, 05:35 AM   #31
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
Adding [IMG] Tags for well over 400 pictures..... I might if I had some help with that but otherwise I will just leave that alone for right now.
Haven't read past this but couldn't you use imgur album deal?

Yeah, can't use imgur's albums.

Last edited by Dog Face; 10-03-2012 at 05:39 AM.
Dog Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:07 AM   #32
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
@Dog Face: That sig is WAY too big.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:23 AM   #33
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
@Dog Face: That sig is WAY too big.
Not even sure how the website didn't block a picture that large.
Bahroo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #34
Lewi

surfalewi's Gamercard
just a few quick general questions.

on a few vids ive watched (IGN) they have been able to pick up all possible items (ammo, grenades etc) without going through each single item which i find so annoying! just wondering how you do this

also i look at damage for weapons a bit too much i think. do guns that are rarer than others have better effects? like in one of your orange shotguns its really accurate at close range but im talking about just a purple or blue gun (im still only level 20)

thanks for your help

IDDQD
Lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:29 PM   #35
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewi View Post
on a few vids ive watched (IGN) they have been able to pick up all possible items (ammo, grenades etc) without going through each single item which i find so annoying! just wondering how you do this
Dropped loot that involves, ammo or money will now be picked up automatically. So all you have to do is run over it. Anything that is inside of a box, chest, locker etc, you have to personally hold/press @xbut: to pick up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewi View Post
also i look at damage for weapons a bit too much i think. do guns that are rarer than others have better effects? like in one of your orange shotguns its really accurate at close range but im talking about just a purple or blue gun (im still only level 20)
Any coloured gun can be better than the last or worst. Just because you have an orange one, does not mean you won't find a better overall stronger blue one later down the line.

One orange one may go 1000x3 damage and that's it. You may later come across a purple that is 750x3 but has a high fire and ignite percent. Meaning you'll be doing a lot more damage or effect elemental effects over time.

So keep that in mind.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #36
esio gk

esio gk's Gamercard
I have a few questions and I don't want to crete another topic.

1.Can I play splitscreen with 2 of my characters? I don't plan on playing as Salvador but to get his achievement I need to be level 20ish. What I would like to do is play the game as Zero, get him to level 50, load an area with high level enemies and play splitscreen with level 1 Salvador. Zero would do all the killing and Salvador would get lots of xp.

This little plan of mine depends on 2 things
-xp scales like in Borderlands 1, where if you join high level game with low level character you would level up fast.
-I can play splitscreen with 2 characters that were created on my primary gamertag.

I hope I explained it clearly enough, but what I'm thinking is that if I play splitscreen with my primary and secondary gamertag I would be forced to use character created by secondary character.

2. Second question is about slot machine, I assume I have to pay money for a chance to win something. Does the amount of money depend on what level I am? I assume it does, but I'd like to confirm.

3. I know there is a glitch that resets your Badass rank. Is there any sure way to avoid it?

4. The copy I'm going to buy includes Premier Club code. Is it just normal DLC or is it like Online Pass. What I'm asking is if I redeem the code on my primary gamertag will I be able to get the extra content on my secondary profiles.

esio gk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:01 AM   #37
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by esio gk View Post
I have a few questions and I don't want to crete another topic.

1.Can I play splitscreen with 2 of my characters? I don't plan on playing as Salvador but to get his achievement I need to be level 20ish. What I would like to do is play the game as Zero, get him to level 50, load an area with high level enemies and play splitscreen with level 1 Salvador. Zero would do all the killing and Salvador would get lots of xp.

This little plan of mine depends on 2 things
-xp scales like in Borderlands 1, where if you join high level game with low level character you would level up fast.
-I can play splitscreen with 2 characters that were created on my primary gamertag.

I hope I explained it clearly enough, but what I'm thinking is that if I play splitscreen with my primary and secondary gamertag I would be forced to use character created by secondary character.

2. Second question is about slot machine, I assume I have to pay money for a chance to win something. Does the amount of money depend on what level I am? I assume it does, but I'd like to confirm.

3. I know there is a glitch that resets your Badass rank. Is there any sure way to avoid it?

4. The copy I'm going to buy includes Premier Club code. Is it just normal DLC or is it like Online Pass. What I'm asking is if I redeem the code on my primary gamertag will I be able to get the extra content on my secondary profiles.
1.Yes.
2. Money cost and level scales with how far you are in the story.
3. Unknown
4. My other accounts spawn with Gearbox guns and a golden key so I would assume yes.

Last edited by Bahroo3; 10-04-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #38
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Just wanted to throw something out there: If someone whom has bought the ULCE, play a bit using the code, and used a character on a non-ULCE XBOX, then the special edition skins are not in your skin choices. I'm pretty sure this doesn't have anything to do with badass ranks + skin resets. If this fact is already known, I apologize.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #39
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

FAQ is finished. If you see any question that needs to be added please feel free to post it here.

I am also looking for some feedback on how the guide is currently structured and how the Bestiary is setup.(It is currently missing a lot but the psycho is an example.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #40
xXREDXIIIXx

xXNANAKlXx's Gamercard
Relic Name:Blood of Terramorphous
Drops From:Terramorphous the Invincible
Special Effect: Regen 0.5% of health per second

Maybe include?

Grenade Name: Lobbed Breath of Terramorphous (e-tech colour)
Special Effect: Creates fountain of flame where thrown

Weapon Name: Fire Fire Teeth of Terramorphous (Shotgun)
Special Effect: +50% Weapon fire rate, Highly effective against flesh

Last edited by xXREDXIIIXx; 10-07-2012 at 06:24 AM.
xXREDXIIIXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:21 PM   #41
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXREDXIIIXx View Post
Relic Name:Blood of Terramorphous

Maybe include?

Grenade Name: Lobbed Blood of Terramorphous (e-tech colour)

Weapon Name: Fire Fire Teeth of Terramorphous (Shotgun)
Special Effect: +50% Weapon fire rate, Highly effective against flesh

This is your first post in the forums and you actually used the format that I use so all I had to do is copy paste. Wow. We need more first time posters like you.

But more on topic, I am getting around to filling out the remaining unique items I just have been very busy.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:07 AM   #42
xXREDXIIIXx

xXNANAKlXx's Gamercard
ha ha yeah first post but i oftern visit here im a PS3 boy tho (dont hate) but i thought I would help where I could good job

I made a mistake on here
Grenade Name: Lobbed Blood of Terramorphous (e-tech colour)

Should Be
Grenade Name: Lobbed Breath of Terramorphous (e-tech colour)

Sorry about that

Last edited by xXREDXIIIXx; 10-07-2012 at 06:22 AM.
xXREDXIIIXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:26 PM   #43
RIOT HAVOC

ITRUEI LEGEND's Gamercard
Amazing work, thank you for this!
Old 10-08-2012, 06:43 AM   #44
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just to throw this up here. This was posted in another thread (and I've already forgotten who by, sorry.)Head/Skin guide
It's got the names for each character's heads and skins with the list of how to get them. So it's (IMO) a better checklist than just having Maya's names and trying to remember/guess if you did that specific thing with the character you're playing. Assuming it's not Maya of course. There's even a space for Gaige, so I'm assuming they're planning on adding her info once she's released.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:05 AM   #45
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
Just to throw this up here. This was posted in another thread (and I've already forgotten who by, sorry.)Head/Skin guide
It's got the names for each character's heads and skins with the list of how to get them. So it's (IMO) a better checklist than just having Maya's names and trying to remember/guess if you did that specific thing with the character you're playing. Assuming it's not Maya of course. There's even a space for Gaige, so I'm assuming they're planning on adding her info once she's released.
This was already added.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #46
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
This was already added.
Okay, well I didn't click your link before I wrote that because this is the line above that link.
Quote:
Here is a list of where to get every item (They have Maya for the head names but the drop locations are the same for every class.
So I assumed it hadn't been updated from the Maya only one that was there last week. My bad.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #47
J4ckyb0y1

Ix J4ckyb0y xI's Gamercard
Your info on Badass is a bit off. You don't receive 100 tokens for completing level 5, you get 100 added to your rank and that might be enough to fill the bar, earning you 1 token. Some of the challenge levels do earn bonus items like skins and tokens, but none give you 100 tokens. So you might want to review that info.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #48
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4ckyb0y1 View Post
Your info on Badass is a bit off. You don't receive 100 tokens for completing level 5, you get 100 added to your rank and that might be enough to fill the bar, earning you 1 token. Some of the challenge levels do earn bonus items like skins and tokens, but none give you 100 tokens. So you might want to review that info.
Put tokens, meant badass rank. Didn't notice my mistake, thanks for pointing it out.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:11 AM   #49
III Heisenberg

III Heisenberg's Gamercard
Infinity pistols can also spawn in the giant red Dahl chests near the very end of the game as well as from Doc Mercy.
III Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:31 AM   #50
SuNuS

SuNuS's Gamercard
Just out of curiosity, what does the star to the right of the legendary class mod mean? It wasn't on my Terramorphus class mod. I have only seen that star on quest weapons as far as I can recall.

Sorry, but not knowing bugs me!

Edit:
It turns out the star was showing that I had the item "favorited".

Last edited by SuNuS; 10-17-2012 at 07:26 AM.
SuNuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:33 AM   #51
JV1027

JV1027's Gamercard
Nice guide
JV1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:24 AM   #52
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
You have the names of all the sidequests and where they are but is there any place I can find where the start location is found? I don't remember if the yellow marker is shown on the minimap.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #53
SolarFury

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Just a quick question, as I haven't got the time to check thoroughly (now leaving for work): about saving side quests from PT2 for PT2.5 - what happens to the side quests from when you first meet Hammerlock, the ones during the 'Best Minion Ever' story mission?

If you leave them, and then get to Sanctuary, do they disappear, because Hammerlock is there with you (in Sanctuary)? Or does he stay behind until you do them, or are they accessible through the notice board or what?

Sorry if it has been asked countless times. :3

I can't remember if any of the rewards are worth it because it has been a LOOOOONG time.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:16 PM   #54
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarFury View Post
Just a quick question, as I haven't got the time to check thoroughly (now leaving for work): about saving side quests from PT2 for PT2.5 - what happens to the side quests from when you first meet Hammerlock, the ones during the 'Best Minion Ever' story mission?

If you leave them, and then get to Sanctuary, do they disappear, because Hammerlock is there with you (in Sanctuary)? Or does he stay behind until you do them, or are they accessible through the notice board or what?

Sorry if it has been asked countless times. :3

I can't remember if any of the rewards are worth it because it has been a LOOOOONG time.
You pick up via the Bounty Board and you can either turn them in there or at Sanctuary.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #55
Fechdog

Fechdog's Gamercard
Alright. I just picked up a level 50 Quality Baby Maker ~6k damage, 1.5 reload speed, and 39 ammo capacity and tried it out. I read the effect in this FAQ and it says that it's supposed to spawn several guns when thrown. When I tested it, it only threw one gun. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I decided to post a question asking why is this happening? Also, I've done between 330k to about 2700k using only one clip of the gun. Why such the big range for damage? I have only a 36% increase in grenade damage due to skills and BA rank.

Last edited by Fechdog; 10-25-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Fechdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #56
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fechdog View Post
Alright. I just picked up a level 50 Quality Baby Maker ~6k damage, 1.5 reload speed, and 39 ammo capacity and tried it out. I read the effect in this FAQ and it says that it's supposed to spawn several guns when thrown. When I tested it, it only threw one gun. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I decided to post a question here. Also, I've done between 330k to about 2700k using only one clip of the gun. Why such the big range for damage? I have only a 36% increase in grenade damage due to skills and BA rank.
Damage is based on bullets left in the clip when thrown.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:59 PM   #57
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryAngryPants View Post
Is there a chance that the badass section could be expanded? For example, we can't always boost the same stats, regardless of how low the added bonus drops to, how does the game determine which stats are available for boosting when we open the Badass menu? Is there any way to manipulate it?
It just picks random stats for you to boost. Closing the menu and opening it again will not change it.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:09 PM   #58
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryAngryPants View Post
Absolutely sure it's random? I've been trying to keep up certain behaviors as I boost my badass rank, when one stat disappears, go to this stat, without that stat, go to this stat, etc, boosting a stat which has received less attention seems to have a higher chance to bring a stat back to the menu that has received more attention, am I just paranoid?
Completely random.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:31 AM   #59
ChaosGod87

xNoSxPrometheus's Gamercard
As far as I know, I've done all the lvl 1 challenges. I just looked over the achievement guide and some other places. Unless I missed something somewhere, I haven't gotten the achievement. Any ideas?
Old 10-28-2012, 08:03 PM   #60
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Is there a way to get the Vault Hunters Relic back? I rather stupidly sold it ages ago on playthru 1, now I'm trying to farm for legendaries on PT2 I think it might come in handy ( I swear the warrior barfs up almost all white grade weapons! ).

I've tried signing in with a different account on split screen, and getting that account to drop it, and also getting a new character up to sanctuary to swap it in claptraps stash, but you don't seem able to do either. The option to drop is greyed out. I'm probably out of luck, but just wondered if anybody new if there was a way to get that particular relic back. Cheers!
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote