PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-02-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   2,500 Posts   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Resident Evil 6 Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Rights of use:
This guide is for the use of x360a.org only.

Info:
  • There will be Spoilers
  • Constructive Criticism is always welcome
  • Please keep your posts clean
  • Any help is greatly appreciated
  • Post your thoughts on where you would like to see more info added
Credit: Nozza for the Banner

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 5 (For now)
-Offline: 50 [1000G]
-Online: 0
-Approximate amount of time to 1000: 50+ (Depending on skill level)
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (2/4 Recommended)
-Missable achievements: 0 – Level Select
-Does difficulty affect achievements?: Yes
-Glitchy/ed achievements: None
-Unobtainable achievements: None
- Any extra equipment needed: None

Roadmap:

Introduction:

Welcome to my Roadmap & Achievement Guide for Resident Evil 6. This is the latest edition to great and much loved Capcom franchise. This time the game takes a different approach and gives you 4 different campaigns to play which all intertwine with each other if you pay attention. The much loved Mercenaries mode is also back.

Step 1:

All achievements can be earned by yourself in single player if you wish or in co-op with a partner. You can complete all the campaigns on Pro straight away but I recommend you do atleast 2 playthroughs. One on Normal and then one on Pro. Because as you progress through the game you collect skill points which are used to unlock skills Ie: Firearm, Critical Hit which will help greatly on Pro.

So either start on Normal or Pro and work your way through the campaigns paying attention to the achievement guide as to not miss any Serpent Emblems or any misc achievements. Be sure to collect all skill points and put them into any skill you think will help you. After you have completed your first playthrough of all campaigns start again on Pro and work your way through them all again picking up any emblems or achievements you may have miss. If you started on Pro then check to make sure you have all emblems, if not use the campaign select to pick up any you may have missed. Another reason why its best to do 2 runs of the campaign is because you need 10 kills with each weapon and some of the weapons are character based and on your 2nd playthrough you can play a different character this time around. These can also be gotten in Mercs.

Step 2:

Now its time to move onto farming skill points for the Mad Skillz achievement. Each run of each campaign can net you anywhere between 50-80k worth of skill points. You need around 2.5million skill points to upgrade everything you need for the achievement. So if your following the Roadmap so far and completed Normal & Pro you should have collected atleast 650-800k. Now you can either keep playing campaigns if you wish or you can play Mercs, which with a good partner you can accumulate around 15k every 7 minutes. Either way you look at it this is going to be a little time consuming to collect the required amount.

Conclusion:

So there you have it. Not very difficult but a little time consuming to get all the achievements and the 100%. A very enjoyable game and another great addition to the Resident Evil franchise. If you require any more assistant please refer to the games forum.

Achievement Guide:

The Longest Night 10G
Complete The Tutorial.

Simple as it says complete the tutorial

Gone to Hell 15G
Complete Chapter 1 in Leons campaign.

Please see Leave it to the Pro.

Buried Secrets 15G
Complete Chapter 2 in Leons campaign.

Get on the Plane 15G
Complete Chapter 3 in Leons campaign.

Big Trouble in China 15G
Complete Chapter 4 in Leons Campaign.

The Trouble with Women 15G
Complete Chapter 5 in Leons Campaign.

Rescue the Hostages 15G
Complete Chapter 1 in Chris' campaign.

Tragedy in Europe 15G
Complete Chapter 2 in Chris' campaign.

After Her! 15G
Complete Chapter 3 in Chris' campaign.

There's Always Hope 15G
Complete Chapter 4 in Chris' campaign.

Duty Calls 15G
Complete Chapter 5 in Chris' campaign.

Money Talks 15G
Complete Chapter 1 in Jake's campaign.

A Revolting Development 15G
Complete Chapter 2 in Jake's campaign.

Let's Blow This Joint 15G
Complete Chapter 3 in Jake's campaign.

Still on the Run 15G
Complete Chapter 4 in Jake's campaign.

See You Around 15G
Complete Chapter 5 in Jake's campaign.

I Spy 15G
Complete Chapter 1 in Ada's campaign.

Counterintelligence 15G
Complete Chapter 2 in Ada's campaign.

This Takes Me Back 15G
Complete Chapter 3 in Ada's campaign.

Ada's Demise 15G
Complete Chapter 4 in Ada's campaign.

What's Next? 15G
Complete Chapter 5 in Ada's campaign.

Last edited by Genesis x360a; 10-04-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #2
Genesis x360a

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   2,500 Posts   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth

Green around the Ears 15G
Complete the entire game on Amateur.

This is achieved by completing all chapters of every campaign on Amateur.

Normal Is Good 30G
Complete the entire game on Normal.

This is achieved by completing all chapters of every campaign on Normal.

Back in My Day 30G
Complete the entire game on Veteran.

This is achieved by completing all chapters of every campaign on Veteran.

Leave It to the Pro 90G
Complete the entire game on Professional.

This is achieved by completing all chapters of every campaign on Professional.

Difficulties do stack so you can start Professional from get go. Although with the amount of skill points needed for the Mad Skillz achievement you might aswell go through all difficulty levels. In doing this you can also work on all the Weapon kills you need. Also by doing this you can buy Cheats (If you will) for in game use like Unlimited Ammo, Increased Drop Rate Etc which will help massively on Pro.

If not and you want to crack on then by all means crack on. Start the campaigns up on Pro and away you go. Find a good co-op partner and run past any enemies you don't need to fight.

Check Out My Dogs 15G
Customize your dog tags.

Once you're able to pick a campaign after completing Prologue and Tutorial. You will be able to select Play Game, simply select Dogs Tags, here you can pick, choose and customize your "Dogs"

Titular Achievement 15G
Earn 10 different titles.

Titles are earned by pretty much do anything and everything. Running, helping, trading, headshots, kills Etc. In order for the achievement to unlock you must check your titles from the Dog Tags menu.

One Is Better Than None 15G
Purchase one skill.

When you complete a mission you will get a screen where you purchase skills. Simply purchase one.

Mad Skillz 90G
Max out all the skills that allow you to level up. Lvl 1-3.

The skills that you need to level upto Level 3 for the achievement are as follows:

Firearm
Melee
Defense
Lock on
Rock steady
Critical hit
Piercing
J`avo killer
Zombie Hunter
Combat Gauge Booster
Recovery
Field Medic

Skills range in price from 1000 - 30,000+. Skill points can be gained from the campaign giving anywhere from 40-80k per run or farmed in Mercs 15k around 7mins.

Silent Killer 15G
Use a stealth attack to take down five enemies.

Get up behind an enemy so that he doesn't see you and RT for a Stealth Attack.

Credit: Kal_El

Finish What You Start 15G
Perform a coup de grâce on ten enemies.

Everytime when your partner is grabbed by a zombie run straight to him and the option to hold should appear, do so. If your attack kills the enemy you successfully did a "Coup De Grâce".

Bob and Weave 15G
Counter an enemy's attack three times in row.

Find an enemy with a weapon and wait for it to take a swing at you, as it does this hit RT for a Counter Attack. You will know if you've done this correctly as you will take the weapon and kill it with it. You have to be quick on RT in order for this to work.

Down, Not Out 15G
Defeat an enemy while dying, then recover without any help.

Simply let an enemy down you and then kill it. Once your red meter/bar has refilled you will get up and the achievement will unlock. Do not hit B and call for help.

Lifesaver 15G
Help or rescue your partner ten times.

Whenever your partner is downed or is grabbed by a zombie hit B to save them. Do this 10 times and the achievement is yours.

Weapons Master 30G
Use all the weapons in the game and kill ten enemies with each of them.

Here is list of all weapons and the characters that carry them. Credit: Medium Bear.

Nine-Oh-Nine (909) - Chris/Jake
Picador - Helena
Wing Shooter - Leon
Shotgun - Leon/Helena/Jake/Sherry
Assault Shotgun - Chris/Piers/Ada
Hydra - Helena
Lightning Hawk - Leon/Helena
Elephant Killer - Jake/Sherry
Sniper Rifle - Jake/Sherry/Ada
Semi-Automatic SR - Leon/Helena/Chris/Piers
Anti-Materiel Rifle - Piers
Ammo Box 50 - Ada
Triple Shot - Sherry
MP-AF (Machine Pistol - Accurate Fire) - Piers
Assault Rifle for Special Tactics - Chris
Bear Commander - Jake/Sherry/Ada
Assault Rifle RN - Leon/Helena
Grenade Launcher - Chris/Piers
Hand Grenade - Universal
Incendiary Grenade - Universal
Crossbow - Ada
Survival Knife - Leon
Combat Knife - Chris
Stun Rod - Sherry
Gun Turret - Universal

Give a Little Push 15G
Knock ten enemies off a high place.

Simply find a place you can climb and wait for enemies to come to you. When they simply hit RT to kick or punch them off.

Alternate Method by PowerPyx. Also unlocks Silent Killer at the same time.

Rising Up 30G
Earn a level-four title.

From the Dog Tags menu you can see which titles you have unlocked and how far you've upgraded them. Each time you upgrade a title it will gain a Star. Just earn 4 stars for one title by doing the challenges.

They're ACTION Figures! 15G
Collect 3 figures.

You unlock Figures by collecting Emblems throughout the game. In order to unlock achievement you have to go into the Collections menu to see how many you have.

Last edited by Genesis x360a; 10-18-2012 at 06:40 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #3
Genesis x360a

Stuntman 15G
Defeat 20 enemies with the Hydra using a quick shot.

Unlocked by playing Mercs or Leons campaign and selecting Helena. She has the Hydra as a weapon. All you have to do is hit LT & RT at the same time for the quick shot.

Bring the Heat 15G
Take down an enemy from 50 meters away with a headshot using the
thermal scope.

Use Piers is Chris's campaign and select his Sniper/Rifle. Turn it to Thermal and away you go. Be as accurate as you can and always go for headshots.

Credit: PowerPyx

High Voltage 15G
Defeat ten enemies with a stun rod charge attack.

Select Sherry from Jakes campaign and select her Stun Rod. Charge it by holding LT then RT. Run up to an enemy and she should do a normal attack and then smack them with the charged rod. Rinse and repeat.

Zombie Massacre 15G
Defeat 500 zombies.

Simple as it says defeat 500 Zombies.

J'avo Genocide 15G
Defeat 500 J'avo.

Simple as its says defeat 500 J'avo. These enemy look like regular soldiers but they evolve/morph.

B.O.W.s Are Ugly 30G
Defeat 100 enemies that have come out of a chrysalid.

Chrysalid's are the larger enemies that hatch out of the goo-covered people that are frozen all around the world. You have to wait until they hatch and then kill them.

I Prefer Them Alive 15G
Rescue two female survivors at the cathedral.

Obtained in Leons campaign when you fight the boss. Just keep the boss away from the normal people and take him down as quick as possible.

Flying Ace 15G
Pilot the VTOL without getting a scratch on it.

Hard Choice 15G
Shoot the helicopter pilot with a Magnum at point-blank range.

Play Jakes campaign and make sure you're Jake. When you get to chapter in the open area with the Helicopter climb up one of the building and then climb the rope. Once you've climbed the rope blast the pilot. Does not have to be with Magnum. Can be done with his starting pistol also.

Covered in Brass 30G
Earn 150 different medals.

There are far more than 150 medals. Which can earned by playing Mercs, Campaign and Agent Hunt. Most can be earned easily but there are some that can't Ie, beat a chapter without reloading or using any health items.

Heirlooms 30G
Collect all the serpent emblems.

LEON:

CHRIS:

JAKE:

ADA:

Gamesradar have a great guide both with text and video.

All credit to them.

Gamesradar: Resident Evil 6 serpent emblem locations guide

Sneaking Around 15G
Get through the aircraft carrier's bridge area without being noticed.

Last edited by Genesis x360a; 10-05-2012 at 06:18 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #4
Genesis x360a

Reserve 2:...

And as always I always welcome information and suggestions for the good of the guide. Credit will be given where due.

Thats all I can do for now until I actually get some good time in on the game. RoadMap will up in the next day or 2.

Also if anybody has any info on why the videos are not embedding that would be awesome.

Last edited by Genesis x360a; 10-02-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:12 PM   #5
Kal_El
Banned User

would be cool if you used my videos i did for the achievement guide

Here's a playlist : http://tinyurl.com/8sk4ohw
Kal_El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:14 PM   #6
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_El View Post
would be cool if you used my videos i did for the achievement guide

Here's a playlist : http://tinyurl.com/8sk4ohw
Brilliant! Thank you

Old 10-02-2012, 12:20 PM   #7
Kal_El
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post
Brilliant! Thank you
no prob man
Kal_El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:25 PM   #8
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Smile Some info!

Quote:

Finish What You Start
Perform a coup de grâce on ten enemies.
I got that in THE MERCENARIES but you can also get it in any other mode. Everytime when your partner is grabbed by a zombie run straight to him and the option to hold should appear, do so. If your attack kills the enemy you successfully did a "Coup De Grâce".

You can check your stats when you go to PLAY GAME > DOG TAGS > TITLE > then hit until you see "Executioner" (on page 15).
Beware though, it's kinda buggy, my achievement unlocked at 13/30. So do a few more until it pops.

Note: Is doable in Split-Screen with a second controller.

Hope this helps and looking forward to its completion Genesis. Oh and I don't mind if Kal_El ninja'd me, his videos are always helpful.

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #9
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i´ve got a new game+ question.

for example i played leons campaign as helena and finished it yesterday, now if i play a new game+ with leon will i have the weapons that my coop partner had?

also if i finish it again with leon will the weapon stats from my first helena play and this leon play be saved?

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:47 PM   #10
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoregBlue1 View Post
i´ve got a new game+ question.

for example i played leons campaign as helena and finished it yesterday, now if i play a new game+ with leon will i have the weapons that my coop partner had?

also if i finish it again with leon will the weapon stats from my first helena play and this leon play be saved?
Yes. You will have Leons weapons not Helenas. I'm pretty sure weapons are Character based in this game. Need confirmation on this though. As for the stats I'm not completely sure but I would assume so.

Old 10-02-2012, 01:01 PM   #11
CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Yes. You will have Leons weapons not Helenas. I'm pretty sure weapons are Character based in this game. Need confirmation on this though. As for the stats I'm not completely sure but I would assume so.
thanks

guess it would be smart to do new game+ on pro then.

My MAL

Old 10-02-2012, 01:08 PM   #12
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoregBlue1 View Post
thanks

guess it would be smart to do new game+ on pro then.
Yes more than likely. Plus it will work towards completing entire game on pro.

Old 10-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #13
ckingvengence

ckingrevenge's Gamercard
Quote:

Give a Little Push
Knock ten enemies off a high place.
there is an easier way to get this, chapter 1 of chris's campaign, after you beat the 2 j'avo which bust out of doors and have both arms mutated, you will come to a set of stairs with a guy stood at the top for you to sneak up behind and push, push him then restart checkpoint and do it another 9 times and it's yours.

also a little tip, to find how many medals you have go to your titles and look for one called 'decorated agent' it will show you how many you have got. and it will be in the middle of the top row, the page keeps on changing for me so sorry i can't give a specific page number.

Last edited by ckingvengence; 10-02-2012 at 01:23 PM.
ckingvengence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #14
A Medium Bear

Like Gazelle's Gamercard
Mercenaries is the best place to boost skill points by far. With a partner you can rack up 15k+ per 7 minutes. Also, I would say that you'd need around 1.2 million skill points to full level up everything. 2.5 million for everything unlocked.
A Medium Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:22 PM   #15
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckingvengence View Post
there is an easier way to get this, chapter 1 of chris's campaign, after you beat the 2 j'avo which bust out of doors and have both arms mutated, you will come to a set of stairs with a guy stood at the top for you to sneak up behind and push, push him then restart checkpoint and do it another 9 times and it's yours.
Thanks will add this to the guide as an alternate method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Medium Bear View Post
Mercenaries is the best place to boost skill points by far. With a partner you can rack up 15k+ per 7 minutes. Also, I would say that you'd need around 1.2 million skill points to full level up everything. 2.5 million for everything unlocked.
Damn... 15k every 7mins. Not too bad but still a long grind. Any idea on how many per campaign run.

Old 10-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #16
ckingvengence

ckingrevenge's Gamercard
Quote:
Damn... 15k every 7mins. Not too bad but still a long grind. Any idea on how many per campaign run.
i averaged around 50,000 per all 4 campaign's i was on normal, i don't know if they alter depending on difficulty.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #17
A Medium Bear

Like Gazelle's Gamercard
Anywhere between 50-100k depending on how much you explore/break open boxes etc. Much worse that way no doubt.

Also, I would say that 50+ is the right time. I'm about to finish the 1k and my game clock reads 46h. Doing Professional off the bat wouldn't really help given that the skill points are the longest part of this game. Basically identical to RE5 and the money although a bit more tedious. Guide seems right on the money so far. Well done!

Anything else you want to know?
Old 10-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #18
Genesis x360a

Quote:
i averaged around 50,000 per all 4 campaign's i was on normal, i don't know if they alter depending on difficulty.
Ok thanks. Do you also do you know if difficulties stack in this game?

Old 10-02-2012, 01:29 PM   #19
CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Quote:

so far i got the most points on chris´ campaign around 60.000-80.000 i guess, leons was half and i am currently at jake chapter 4 and it doesn´t look like i would make a bargain there.

My MAL

Old 10-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #20
ckingvengence

ckingrevenge's Gamercard
Quote:
Ok thanks. Do you also do you know if difficulties stack in this game?
i just replied to you in another thread with the same question lol. yeah they stack. and in the playthroughs i would put 8 recommended because professional on new game+ would be alot easier than off the bat.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #21
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Anywhere between 50-100k depending on how much you explore/break open boxes etc. Much worse that way no doubt.

Also, I would say that 50+ is the right time. I'm about to finish the 1k and my game clock reads 46h. Doing Professional off the bat wouldn't really help given that the skill points are the longest part of this game. Basically identical to RE5 and the money although a bit more tedious. Guide seems right on the money so far. Well done!

Anything else you want to know?
Thanks for the Info. I'm not really a guide writer per-say but when a guide doesn't get made for a game a while after its been released then I'll do one. I was actually surprised nobody had started one. Same with my Resi:ORC guide. That was written a little after the games release.

Quote:
i just replied to you in another thread with the same question lol. yeah they stack. and in the playthroughs i would put 8 recommended because professional on new game+ would be alot easier than off the bat.
I put 4 because I wouldn't really class the Campaigns as Playthroughs as all 4 are needed for the Complete game achievements. So in theory because the Diffs stack only 1 playthrough is needed. Although it wouldn't be beneficial because of the amount of skill points needed.

Last edited by Genesis x360a; 10-02-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #22
A Medium Bear

Like Gazelle's Gamercard
Also, the Chrysalid's are the larger enemies that hatch out of the goo-covered people that are frozen all around the world. You have to wait until they hatch and then kill them. I got it on my 5th campaign run through.

For Weapon Master

Nine-Oh-Nine (909) - Chris/Jake
Picador - Helena
Wing Shooter - Leon
Shotgun - Leon/Helena/Jake/Sherry
Assault Shotgun - Chris/Piers/Ada
Hydra - Helena
Lightning Hawk - Leon/Helena
Elephant Killer - Jake/Sherry
Sniper Rifle - Jake/Sherry/Ada
Semi-Automatic SR - Leon/Helena/Chris/Piers
Anti-Materiel Rifle - Piers
Ammo Box 50 - Ada
Triple Shot - Sherry
MP-AF (Machine Pistol - Accurate Fire) - Piers
Assault Rifle for Special Tactics - Chris
Bear Commander - Jake/Sherry/Ada
Assault Rifle RN - Leon/Helena
Grenade Launcher - Chris/Piers
Hand Grenade - Universal
Incendiary Grenade - Universal
Remote Bomb - Universal
Crossbow - Ada
Survival Knife - Leon
Combat Knife - Chris
Stun Rod - Sherry
Rocket Launcher - Leon/Helena (easier to do with Chris in Mercenaries - Costume 1)
Gun Turret - Universal

Pretty sure that's it. I know for sure the knife kills count because that's the last thing I did.

Last edited by A Medium Bear; 10-02-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:47 PM   #23
CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Also, the Chrysalid's are the larger enemies that hatch out of the goo-covered people that are frozen all around the world. You have to wait until they hatch and then kill them. I got it on my 5th campaign run through.
any tips for the pro run?

is there enough ammo around or should i run from larger groups when i can.

also what skills have you equipped? i always have firearms, melee and defense.

My MAL

Old 10-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #24
A Medium Bear

Like Gazelle's Gamercard
Obviously using infinite ammo is the easiest way to complete Pro, but if you don't fancy that, I would suggest going with Critical Hit, Firearms and Defence. Running away from any enemy you don't need to fight to progress and having a solid partner. You could always switch out Critical Hit for Item drop increase. Critical hit is only good if you are good at hitting headshots.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #25
CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Obviously using infinite ammo is the easiest way to complete Pro, but if you don't fancy that, I would suggest going with Critical Hit, Firearms and Defence. Running away from any enemy you don't need to fight to progress and having a solid partner. You could always switch out Critical Hit for Item drop increase. Critical hit is only good if you are good at hitting headshots.
wait so you can just switch infinite ammo on and it still counts? i thought you have to unlock/buy infinite ammo first.

My MAL

Old 10-02-2012, 02:02 PM   #26
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Danny, I know why the videos won't embed. It's because they're embedded on YT and the code is longer. x360a hates this, so that's why it text links it. Here's how to sort it out.

I'll add a space at the start, so it doesn't link.

Original
h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lL-iEHwCpHE

Take out - shown in brackets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?(feature=player_embedded&)v=lL-iEHwCpHE

Result

All should end like; /watch?v= [rest of code].

So go back into your edits and take out the 'feature=player_embedded&' parts and anything extra up to the 'v=' if they have them.

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 10-02-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #27
A Medium Bear

Like Gazelle's Gamercard
Yeah, you do have to buy it first. Upon completing all four campaigns you will unlock unlimited ammo for each class of weapon in the weapon skills menu. They range from 79k to 99k for each one. You can only use one at a time generally.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #28
CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Yeah, you do have to buy it first. Upon completing all four campaigns you will unlock unlimited ammo for each class of weapon in the weapon skills menu. They range from 79k to 99k for each one. You can only use one at a time generally.
thats good, it would be to easy otherwise. one at a time is fine i guess.

thanks for the help.

My MAL

Old 10-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #29
Craigimuss

Craigimuss's Gamercard
Great guide so far I just wondered about the They're ACTION Figures! achievement. If I go to Special Features > Collections I can't find the figures at all. I have only a bunch of doccuments. According to my Dog Tag Tittle progress I have 12/20 figures. But where are they. Help appreciated thanks.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #30
ckingvengence

ckingrevenge's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigimuss View Post
Great guide so far I just wondered about the They're ACTION Figures! achievement. If I go to Special Features > Collections I can't find the figures at all. I have only a bunch of doccuments. According to my Dog Tag Tittle progress I have 12/20 figures. But where are they. Help appreciated thanks.

if you haven't got the achievement when you go into the collection menu then you must not have any figures, to get figures you need to get all the emblems in a mission, and if you have then a row in the jukebox will be complete consisting of 4 documents and 1 figure right at the end it will be yellow