PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-02-2012, 03:11 PM   #31
SoloistProdigy

SoloistProdigy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Medium Bear View Post
Also, the Chrysalid's are the larger enemies that hatch out of the goo-covered people that are frozen all around the world. You have to wait until they hatch and then kill them. I got it on my 5th campaign run through.

For Weapon Master

Nine-Oh-Nine (909) - Chris/Jake
Picador - Helena
Wing Shooter - Leon
Shotgun - Leon/Helena/Jake/Sherry
Assault Shotgun - Chris/Piers/Ada
Hydra - Helena
Lightning Hawk - Leon/Helena
Elephant Killer - Jake/Sherry
Sniper Rifle - Jake/Sherry/Ada
Semi-Automatic SR - Leon/Helena/Chris/Piers
Anti-Materiel Rifle - Piers
Ammo Box 50 - Ada
Triple Shot - Sherry
MP-AF (Machine Pistol - Accurate Fire) - Piers
Assault Rifle for Special Tactics - Chris
Bear Commander - Jake/Sherry/Ada
Assault Rifle RN - Leon/Helena
Grenade Launcher - Chris/Piers
Hand Grenade - Universal
Incendiary Grenade - Universal
Remote Bomb - Universal
Crossbow - Ada
Survival Knife - Leon
Combat Knife - Chris
Stun Rod - Sherry
Rocket Launcher - Leon/Helena (easier to do with Chris in Mercenaries - Costume 1)
Gun Turret - Universal

Pretty sure that's it. I know for sure the knife kills count because that's the last thing I did.
I only needed 10 rocket launcher kills and 10 knife kills with Leon, the achievement popped for me after I did the knife kills didn't have to use the rocket launcher. Must of glitched on me or maybe ye don't need to get any kills with the rocket launcher.

Went back and checked just to be sure and I still had zero kills with the rocket launcher

Xbox Gamercards
SoloistProdigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #32
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
If you'd like assistance with embedding those YouTube clips let me know.

Cheers!

Silent killer
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #33
mearhar1

How come this site can have WIP guides but over on the sister site it will be closed immediately if it doesn't have most of the guide finished
mearhar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:51 PM   #34
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Danny, I know why the videos won't embed. It's because they're embedded on YT and the code is longer. x360a hates this, so that's why it text links it. Here's how to sort it out.

So go back into your edits and take out the 'feature=player_embedded&' parts and anything extra up to the 'v=' if they have them.
I've tried that bro and it still won't give in Haha

Edit: Big thanks to Dead Like Me. For sorting them for me <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mearhar1 View Post
How come this site can have WIP guides but over on the sister site it will be closed immediately if it doesn't have most of the guide finished
Because the guide (Imo) is 95% complete, I only need to add the RoadMap and tweak some of the descriptions. Also I didn't post it a week before it was due out and I didn't ask for dibs (If you will) on the guide. I'm posting the guide well within the guidelines and the only reason I used WIP in my title is so members don't visit the guide expecting it 100% complete.

Last edited by Genesis x360a; 10-02-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:17 PM   #35
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Nice guide, thanks for this. Will surely come in handy when I finally pick up the game, you've done a great job here!

AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #36
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Fixed the links. Let me know if I goofed up on any.

Cheers!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #37
Craigimuss

Craigimuss's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckingvengence View Post
if you haven't got the achievement when you go into the collection menu then you must not have any figures, to get figures you need to get all the emblems in a mission, and if you have then a row in the jukebox will be complete consisting of 4 documents and 1 figure right at the end it will be yellow
Thank you very much. I just found the last emblem in chapter 1 - Leon and it unlocked a figure. Thanks again.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #38
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Looks like a great start to the guide man. I'll be using it tonight when i pick my copy up.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #39
Ecko3351

Ecko3351's Gamercard
Thanks for the emblem guide. I finally got my 1k for resident evil 6.

Last edited by Ecko3351; 10-02-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Ecko3351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:18 PM   #40
erspence

50+ hours for the 1000/1000? That seems really high. What is that estimate being based off of to make it that long?
erspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #41
Genesis x360a

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by erspence View Post
50+ hours for the 1000/1000? That seems really high. What is that estimate being based off of to make it that long?
People who have or have nearly gotten all the achievements. It may be higher or lower depending on your skill level. I'll update it if I feel it needs it but for now I've been told that's a good estimate to go by.

Old 10-02-2012, 08:29 PM   #42
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecko3351 View Post
Thanks for the emblem guide. I finally got my 1k for resident evil 6.
you serious? thats quick dude.

what did you do to get much skill points?

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #43
markmonster25

markmonster25's Gamercard
the rocket launcher is not required for weapons master as shown in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5feXpUQ3yEk

Last edited by markmonster25; 10-02-2012 at 09:34 PM.
markmonster25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #44
tornados

tornad0s's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by erspence View Post
The Campaign is long enough. There is 20 chapters, almost every of them takes 1h and something, some chapters even 2 hours. On professional difficulty it is longer, then on easy.

After 1 playthrough you've got near 150000 skill points. For Mad Skillz achievement you need approximate 1.2 mil skill points. Do the math.

ps Skill points you can earn in Mercenaries mode faster than in campaign, but not so fast, it grows pretty slowly. Although it's faster with good partner.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:47 AM   #45
cartortroy

BG cartortroy's Gamercard
Serpent Emblems

hey, I wrote a text guide for all the Serpent Emblems if you would like to use in in your guide your more than welcome too just let me know
cartortroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:21 AM   #46
Goob X360a

Goob X360a's Gamercard
I have to say you are doing pretty good on this guide so far. Keep up the good work Genesis. Can't wait to see the finished project.
Goob X360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #47
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
just finished chapter 4 of jakes campaign with a buddy and he got the chapter achievement but i didnŽt, what the hell?

we played every campaign together, only jake is missing and it worked fine so far. am i screwed or do will i get when i play it again?

iŽll wait until we have finished jakes campaign in hopes nothing like this happens again.

edit: i looked in the statistics (spelling?) and it shows only 3 of 5 missions done. for some reason it doesnŽt counted the last chapter but at least i know i can still get the achievement.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!

Last edited by CoregBlue1; 10-03-2012 at 03:36 PM.
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:34 PM   #48
erspence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post
People who have or have nearly gotten all the achievements. It may be higher or lower depending on your skill level. I'll update it if I feel it needs it but for now I've been told that's a good estimate to go by.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tornados View Post
The Campaign is long enough. There is 20 chapters, almost every of them takes 1h and something, some chapters even 2 hours. On professional difficulty it is longer, then on easy.

After 1 playthrough you've got near 150000 skill points. For Mad Skillz achievement you need approximate 1.2 mil skill points. Do the math.

ps Skill points you can earn in Mercenaries mode faster than in campaign, but not so fast, it grows pretty slowly. Although it's faster with good partner.
Cool. Looking at the list nothing really jumped out as time consuming but I guess Mad Skillz is the one that really ups the time.
erspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #49
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide and nice work! Please update the acheivement difficulty if necessary when the first batch of DLC hits! I'll be back to use this guide once I finish Re 4!
Delow317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:53 PM   #50
IllusionCrisis

IllusionCrisis's Gamercard
For the "Down, Not Out" achievement, you can use the Lone Wolf skill in single player so your partner won't help you up. Use that in conjunction with the Recovery skill, and the achievement is cake.
IllusionCrisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #53
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusaDGO View Post
my serpent emblems video guide if you want to add^^
Hey thanks for the offer. If you sort them into a playlist I will add the playlist. I have another sent of videos that have been given to me beforehand I've just yet to add them. But I will add your playlist link if you PM me one.

Edit: Roadmap now added. If you feel anything needs adding please do not hesitate to ask. Also does anybody have any input on the difficulty rating. I have it at 5 but I feel it could be around a 6 or 7....

Last edited by Genesis x360a; 10-04-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #54
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
the guide is looking real good dude, keep up the work. the only thing I would suggest adding is maybe the gamerscore for each individual achievement, it's not that big of a deal but only a suggestion
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #55
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
the guide is looking real good dude, keep up the work. the only thing I would suggest adding is maybe the gamerscore for each individual achievement, it's not that big of a deal but only a suggestion
That's not a big to add. I suppose it wouldn't hurt

Old 10-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #56
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckingvengence View Post
there is an easier way to get this, chapter 1 of chris's campaign, after you beat the 2 j'avo which bust out of doors and have both arms mutated, you will come to a set of stairs with a guy stood at the top for you to sneak up behind and push, push him then restart checkpoint and do it another 9 times and it's yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post
Thanks will add this to the guide as an alternate method.
You credited everyone but him!

Last edited by Tyger7; 10-05-2012 at 01:34 AM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #57
Genesis x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
You credited everyone but him!
I did when it was in the guide. I must of removed the solution and forgot to re-add it when I was editing the letter post count. If you would check you will see it isn't there. I will re-add it soon. It always good to have Text and Video.

Last edited by Tyger7; 10-05-2012 at 01:35 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:34 PM   #58
GuidoNGR

dontVanek's Gamercard
is there anyway we can track how many BOWs we've killed?
Old 10-05-2012, 06:34 AM   #59
brandonstewart2011

bradstewart2011's Gamercard
Yeah I was a little confused also
brandonstewart2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:48 AM   #60
Virgin

Virgin's Gamercard
Is there an Online Pass required for co-op?

Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote