PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NBA 2K13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-21-2012, 10:12 PM   #1
Demolition D

Demolition D's Gamercard
Not starting anymore?

So I was a starter three weeks in, won scoring title, and made playoffs. Averaged 50 points a game in first round. But in game 4 of the semis i was no longer a starter!? Told GM I wasnt happy with minutes. We won and now in the western finals and still not a starter! Any ideas? Has this happened to you?
Demolition D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:59 AM   #2
MilkySheep

MilkySheep's Gamercard
Did you have a bad game?

I'm usually a starter, but if I have a bad game (usually if I don't get a double-double) I get dropped down to the bench... and I stay there until I have a super game.

I'm at the Bucks though, so I do have competition from Jennings for starting PG.
MilkySheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:39 AM   #3
Demolition D

Demolition D's Gamercard
PG for the rockets. In playoffs. Score ave was 50. Didnt have bad game. Not sure what it is. When i go to GM and tell him not happy with play time i started. Anyone have same issue i will keep you guys updated.
Demolition D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #4
J-NaDa

JNaDa's Gamercard
It has happened to me before. I was traded to the Lakers and eventually became a starting PG over Steve Nash. A few games later I was back on the bench. A few games after that I started again. Two games later I was back on the bench. Now I'm starting again and I have a higher rating than Nash, plus they're trying to trade him. So I haven't been back on the bench since.

I must also point out that both of the times I got sent back to the bench, someone in the starting lineup was injured. So it seems like some sort of rotation bug.

Completed Games:
06 Arcade + Mobile Games Complete
26 Retail Games Complete (mostly non DLC)
01 Retail Games Incomplete + maxed out

Most Recent Completion:
NBA 2K12 (+dlc) - 1250
Jetpack Joyride WP8 - 200

Milestones (From 2/11/09):
10,000 GS - 11/12/2009
20,000 GS - 8/7/2010
30,000 GS - 11/2/2011
J-NaDa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:19 AM   #5
MilkySheep

MilkySheep's Gamercard
One of the other threads on here says that higher turnover counts and getting fouled out can also have you dropped to the bench.
MilkySheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:50 PM   #6
jyancor

Jay whY01's Gamercard
So that happened twice to me already where I threw the ball half court and still finished with an A+ and had amazing stats. So stats don't matter remember, once he gives you negative feedback its best to just quit or suck it up.

Personally I suck it up and I end up starting a game or 2 after.

Also I dont think turnovers affect it, i have had 7 TOs or 8 and never been bench.
jyancor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:03 AM   #7
Bloody_Hitman666

Darksoul660's Gamercard
it could be because you are mostly just scoring and not getting assists or rebs, in that case the team would think of you as a sixth man because of your scoring
Bloody_Hitman666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:34 AM   #8
karlisimus11

Why am I not starter?

I am scoring 119 ppg 15 astpg 9 rpg 12stlpg but I am not starter!!!
I was starter for 3 seasons, this one is my best, but I am sitting on the bench! Why? Now starter is Jeff Teague (Hawks) not me !? HELP! I sad my GM I am unhappy with my minutes, but he says he will see what he can do and he doesnt make anything... HELP

Sorry for my bad English...
karlisimus11 is offline   Reply With Quote