PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Connor Story Trailer

He kills dudes with blue coats! Unfriggenbelievable.

And a mighty fine trailer, this one is. No wub wub.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #2
A BENGAL HOBO

A BENGAL HOBO's Gamercard
whats the big deal about him killing blue coats? devs already said he didnt take sides in the war and kills both....epic trailer btw watched it all day long
A BENGAL HOBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:55 PM   #3
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Just making some light fun, because Ubisoft has always shown Connor killing British, but never American Patriots.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:07 PM   #4
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Looking forward to this. I'd go crazy if it weren't for Borderlands 2 keeping me entertained until this comes out. I hope it lives to my expectations, which are admittedly through the roof.

Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #5
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
Looking forward to this. I'd go crazy if it weren't for Borderlands 2 keeping me entertained until this comes out. I hope it lives to my expectations, which are admittedly through the roof.
Same. Just kicked through AC Revelations to get caught up on the story before this comes out.

Me wants that axe!!! WANTS!!!

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #6
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Why no wub wub??

Just kidding. Yeah, pretty good trailer. Didn't care for the other ones, but this trailer gives it a real human/character element to the whole game and story.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:24 PM   #7
Axel 360

axelquatripolar's Gamercard
This needs Wub Wub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A BENGAL HOBO View Post
whats the big deal about him killing blue coats? devs already said he didnt take sides in the war and kills both....epic trailer btw watched it all day long
I think that the deal is that Ubisoft look for themselves this situation. I know the user initial comment was just kidding. But the truth is that most trailers show Connor killing only british, and this particular trailer was banned in USA because they decide so, they thought that american buyers will not like seeing americans being killed (stupid idea, your public is mature enough to realize this is a game, and AI characters are AI characters no matter what name the script of the game gives to each) and didnīt show that for the american public.

Now, because of the way they have decide to marketing the product, you can find in the internet people raging about americans/british killings, joking about how stupid does seems Ubisoft ways of describing this time period is and a lot of things about a game that is not even out yet. I understand, since initially, I was one of those. And none of us will be guilty of having that impression of the product if Ubisoft, instead of release trailers that say something but then in conferences and press (which not everyone has to see, while the trailer is show everywhere, including TV and movie theaters) say another thing, they would have release a trailer that truly shows what is the deal. And the deal is that Connor is not best pals with Washington or that anything that dies under his hand is not going to be a red coat.

Soooo, yo pretty much fucked up Ubisoft. Good call for your marketing guys.

Last edited by Axel 360; 10-14-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Axel 360 is offline   Reply With Quote