PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Dead or Alive 5
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-28-2013, 01:45 PM   #1
Azrael008uk

Azrael008uk's Gamercard
The Greatest Fighter on the 360 Just Got Better

Here's a cut and paste from Tecmo's Facebook Page.

Awesome new content arriving tomorrow:

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 DLC - Zack Island & Swimsuit Packs [PS3, 360]

Updated last Tuesday

Team NINJA today revealed that the 1.03 update for DEAD OR ALIVE® 5, the next generation of DOA combat, contains a wealth of new content including a free new island stage, gameplay updates and improvements, and three new DLC packs featuring stunning new swimsuit collections to take full advantage of the new Zack Island tropical island setting. The 1.03 update is available now on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and will be available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft on January 29th.

ZACK ISLAND
- This fresh new stage is set on a lush tropical island with clear blue sea and white sandy beaches—the perfect place to escape winter doldrums!
- Battles take place on a large beach and can carry into the waves of the neighboring sea
- The sea water is a “slip zone” where characters are more vulnerable to lower body attacks, which can stagger opponents
- Now players can enjoy seaside battles with new moves such as Bayman’s Death Punisher
- Tropical items such as coconuts can fall from trees when shaken or hit during battles, so watch out for falling objects!

GENERAL UPDATES IN 1.03
- Combat balance adjustments and new fighting moves
- Online gameplay adjustments and improvements
- Updated content and movie upload functions
- General updates based on player feedback
- For more detail of the updates, please visit [LINK]

NEW ISLAND-THEMED SWIMSUIT DLC PACKS
- Hotties Swimwear Pack 1 features new swimsuits for Kasumi, Kokoro, Helena, and Sarah
- Pack 2 features swimwear for Hitomi, Leifang, Mila, and Pai
- Pack 3 features swimming outfits for Ayane, Christie, Tina, and Lisa
- Available for download today on the PlayStation®Store and via the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for Xbox 360 on January 29th, each pack will cost €4.99 / 400 Microsoft Points, while all three packs may be purchased in a money-saving bundle for €12.99 / 1040 Microsoft Points.

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 features a wealth of martial arts fighting techniques to create a captivating new generation of DEAD OR ALIVE combat. Players take on the roles of the legendary cast of DOA fighters in an action-packed brawler set in visually striking locations from around the world. The famed DEAD OR ALIVE hand-to-hand combat unfolds in new 3D stages that dynamically change as the fight progresses. DEAD OR ALIVE 5 was developed by Team NINJA and published by Tecmo Koei.

All DEAD OR ALIVE 5 content for PlayStation 3, including DLC items, will be compatible with the upcoming DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS game for PlayStation Vita, giving players a seamless DOA5 experience across console and handheld platforms while delivering maximum value.

pixels
Azrael008uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
pegaso650

pegaso650's Gamercard
I thought was going to be delayed to an undefined day in Feb
pegaso650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:00 PM   #3
Azrael008uk

Azrael008uk's Gamercard
No.

It's released tomorrow.

According to the Developers at least.

Az

pixels
Old 01-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #4
pegaso650

pegaso650's Gamercard
Notice regarding an issue in Ver.1.03
January 23, 2012

In update Ver.1.03 for the PlayStation®3 released on January 23, 2013, an issue with stagger escapes (a.k.a. slow escapes) during Critical has been discovered, preventing users from enjoying the intended design of DOA5 during normal play. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
As a result, we have halted the Xbox 360® update originally scheduled for January 29, 2013, and plan to release a corrected update for both the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360® systems sometime in February.
The "Hotties Swimwear" and "Zack Island Stage" DLC for the Xbox 360® will also be released at the same time in February.
Our deepest regrets for the inconvenience this has caused and we appreciate your continued support.

Team NINJA

http://teamninja-studio.com/teamninj...atch/0123.html

it was reported here also

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...-February.html
Old 01-30-2013, 06:33 AM   #5
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Well since my 3 main characters are this time in the same pack... i MAY check it out... but again, if people can't see it unless they downloaded it themselves... whats the point... 400 pts is also too expensive but well...

Its funny cause part of me want to support Team Ninja, i love DOA and its sad to see it almost deserted, but at the same time god damn they don't help themselves with these... there so expensive and they provided NOTHING but visual modifications

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:05 AM   #6
pegaso650

pegaso650's Gamercard
the update is already available for the ps3, still no news about the 360
Old 02-16-2013, 03:27 PM   #7
Azrael008uk

Azrael008uk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Well since my 3 main characters are this time in the same pack... i MAY check it out... but again, if people can't see it unless they downloaded it themselves... whats the point... 400 pts is also too expensive but well...

Its funny cause part of me want to support Team Ninja, i love DOA and its sad to see it almost deserted, but at the same time god damn they don't help themselves with these... there so expensive and they provided NOTHING but visual modifications
If you want to spend money on video game clothes that other people look at go to the Avatar Shop on XBox LIVE.

Also they're expanding the movesets of certain characters so it's more than 'nothing but visual modifications'.

I wish they'd hurry up and get it out.

Az

pixels
Old 03-14-2013, 12:56 AM   #8
SkyChat

These packs and the bundle is on sale until 25th of May if Im correct.
I will grab the bundle and male pack for under 500msp right now.
My game arrives in the morning anyway.. JOY!
SkyChat is offline   Reply With Quote