PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
Meilutis

Stats and players

Hello guys, I'm pretty green when it comes to FIFA13 so I have few questions for you.
1.What are the most important stats in this years game ? I know that in last years game it was pace. Now I've heard that it has changed.
2. I started a career mode with Arsenal , but I don't know who should I buy for the RM position. Gaitan or Shaqiri ?
Meilutis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:49 AM   #2
J.Waddo

WaDiNhO x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. First Place   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
1) Pace is still a big factor in the game, if you've got a fast striker then you're guarenteed goals pretty much. I suppose the most important stats is really down to the way you play, for me its power, pace and dribbling.

2) It's up to you really, they're both fairly decent players, I'd just go for whoever is cheapest!

J.Waddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:09 AM   #3
GoWisfun

Efilnikufesin18's Gamercard
Neither, play Chamberlain as RM and develop him

I'm a 4-2-3-1 man myself so my positioning will be a little off for you but you can get a rough idea ..

My starting 11 and subs ..

Giroud ( ST )
Podolski ( LAM ) - Cazorla ( CAM ) - Chamberlain ( RAM )
Wilshire ( LDM ) - Arteta ( RDM )
Gibbs ( LB ) - Vermaelen ( LCB ) - Koscielny ( RCB ) - Van Der Wiel ( RB )
Szczesny ( GK )

Subs

Mannone
Santos
Mertesacker
Gervinho
Walcott
Eisfeld
Rosicky

I use the same formation for my cup games but replace a few of my starting 11 with Ramsey, Arshavin, Coquelin, Miquel, Jenkinson and Frimpong

I make montages, upload gameplay and fails ..
GoWisfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #4
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Pace will always be important, but in FIFA 13 it isn't as easy to sprint past everyone as it was in FIFA 12.

For the stats, so far I think pace and passing are important. Good passing skill seems vital from my point of view, but that can be my playing style as well

As for the RM thing; if you want a guy for the future, I'd recommend Jon Taylor from Shrewsbury. He's only 61 AVG at the start, but he's got 91 pace, 80 agility, 80 stamina, 70-something dribbling and 4 star skill moves. On top of that, he's only 20 or something so his potential will probably be pretty high (was 78 (+17)) in FIFA 12

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote