Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Earliest area for Gunzerker achievement

for my last achievement i need the Gunzerker action skill

I am replaying now and I am about level 10,i know i need to level up to at least 20 which is fine,but after seeing the video on youtube for it,is Sawtooth Canyon really the earliest location i can get this done?

Was Sawtooth Canyon where you guys got this achievement?

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicorphan View Post
for my last achievement i need the Gunzerker action skill

I am replaying now and I am about level 10,i know i need to level up to at least 20 which is fine,but after seeing the video on youtube for it,is Sawtooth Canyon really the earliest location i can get this done?

Was Sawtooth Canyon where you guys got this achievement?
When I got to the required level, I traveled back to Three Horns Valley since the enemy there were still low level and just killed enemies there to make it super easy lol.
I don't remember what part of the game I was at when I reached that level though.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #3
Bahroo3

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Once I reached the level needed for the achievement I went back to Southern Shelf and killed bandits while working my way up back to Flynt. Enemies were still level 6.
Bahroo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:09 PM   #4
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
frostburn is a good place.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #5
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Yeah Frostburn is where I did it yesterday. The video in the achievement guide is what I followed, except I started in the cave and basically did it backwards. It's also a good spot because if you mess up you spawn right near the area you'll be attempting this. I found this achievement kind of annoying actually.
WalterWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:47 PM   #6
Jak_G_93

I did it in Caustic caverns, not entirely sure why but the enemies were only level 20ish, got my Gunzerker to 30 so it wasn't particularly difficult. A fair number of varkids and threshers to play around with.
Jak_G_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:59 PM   #7
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I got mine at the very start when I had to wipe out the people from Hammerlocks place.
Another good place later on is when you have to retrieve the battery cell for the first time. IMO, take your time

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #8
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

I got this in the Tundra Express last night. Just go to the bandit mining location. There is a wheel on the wall you can turn to call in reinforcements. Doing this I was easily able to get it. Just make sure you bring plenty of ammo. There's nothing worse than getting down to those last few kills and running out of bullets. This happened to me several times.

Completed: 74 Retail Games and 7 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #9
DjBatfink

dj batfink's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
Once I reached the level needed for the achievement I went back to Southern Shelf and killed bandits while working my way up back to Flynt. Enemies were still level 6.
I found this the best palce as well.
I started a new game, played until the first town Liar's berg, then went into my friends game, who was level 50, leveled up fast enough for the skill's needed for achievement.
Then after you fight Boom and Bewn, jump in the cannon to blow up the big gate, then i just got out and killed all the enemies that ran towards me, it was quite easy.......
DjBatfink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #10
metallicorphan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjBatfink View Post
I found this the best palce as well.
I started a new game, played until the first town Liar's berg, then went into my friends game, who was level 50, leveled up fast enough for the skill's needed for achievement.
Then after you fight Boom and Bewn, jump in the cannon to blow up the big gate, then i just got out and killed all the enemies that ran towards me, it was quite easy.......

Ooh that is a good place

I have done that part though,and although Boom and Bewm respawn i think the gate is forever open and the enemies don't stream in like they did the first time

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
Old 10-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #11
deadmaninc22

Double O Zombie's Gamercard
can someone post what skills i should have to get this achievement? I'm level 43 and i still have not gotten it. I have not actually tried to get it, but i think i should have it by now.

GNR for life!!!!!!
deadmaninc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #12
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc22 View Post
can someone post what skills i should have to get this achievement? I'm level 43 and i still have not gotten it. I have not actually tried to get it, but i think i should have it by now.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=380684

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #13
TW SweatySockz

xSweatySockZz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
Just got this 'cheevo where Bahroo said, works like a charm. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stoz View Post
Total bullshit! next you'll be telling me that my Zombie Cowboy riding a Unicorn surrounded by butterflies and rainbows isn't real neither!
TW SweatySockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:37 AM   #14
metallicorphan

This is awful this achievement,it just isn't happening at all,i can last for about a minute at the very most,just not enough bad guys,i always run out...tried everywhere where you guys suggested

EDIT:

Typical,as soon as i post this i get the achievement,Frostburn Canyon it was(5th time,LOL)

thanks for your help guys

Last edited by metallicorphan; 10-05-2012 at 03:49 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #15
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
So, I am a little confused by the Gunzerker stuff. It's just not the type of character I play.

By reading this thread, it appears that I need to hit level 20 with him in order to have the skills necessary? What is the best uses for the skills to do this?

Any clarification would be appreciated.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:25 AM   #16
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
You want the ones that add +duration and time given to kills. Just look at the guide, really.

Also, I used the spot in the video. Got it my first time [@ lv. 50]
Old 10-06-2012, 01:17 AM   #17
zoo licker

zoo licker's Gamercard
any slaughterhouse should work
zoo licker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #18
teknik187

teknik187's Gamercard
Easiest way is once you get to sanctuary and accept the mission from marcus where you have to shoot that guy in his building with certain elemental weps you shoot the guy with any wep besides the one that marcus wants you to shoot him with. If you already power leveled your character through online to about a level 21 or so you can unlock the first part of the yippie ki yah skill ( so you can replenish your gunzerker duration with each kill) then you will have no problem killing the guy on the table. the great thing is that he continuously respawns so you can continuously kill him while in gunzerker mode to replenish you gunzerker time. This guy is also a good tool to use for weapon based challenges (IE. xx amount of critical hits with ( weapon type), etc..). hope this helps
teknik187 is offline   Reply With Quote