PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
Rose Knight789

Rose Knight789's Gamercard
Save game problems

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had issues with save games in this game but my save game for this game got corrupted and im unsure of how it happened but it doesn't make me happy at all.

Rose Knight789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
dannypne18

dannypne18's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Knight789 View Post
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had issues with save games in this game but my save game for this game got corrupted and im unsure of how it happened but it doesn't make me happy at all.
did you quit the game either when it was saving or loading because if you did that'd be what corrupted it
dannypne18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #3
MsBehavin

MsKD666's Gamercard
I'm getting fed up of getting to checkpoints, going out the game, continuing and it's put me back at the start of the chapter, or near enough the start
MsBehavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #4
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBehavin View Post
I'm getting fed up of getting to checkpoints, going out the game, continuing and it's put me back at the start of the chapter, or near enough the start
It save only when it says SAVE, no checkpoint, and you want to avoid that? Finish your chapter in one sitting... Thats what i did for all the game. I admit tough i would had prefer that chapters had 2-1, 2-3 and such... like RE5, smaller chapters but more of them.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:19 PM   #5
MsBehavin

MsKD666's Gamercard
Yeah, that's what I had been trying to do, after it had happened the first time as I was nervous about it happening again, but I really was not enjoying it that much, on top of some problems, that there were times I had to leave it and take a break from it or to try and find answers to somethings. I feel that on normal at least, it breaks your flow constantly anyway. I noticed someone had made a list of the save points on here, but they've only got chapters 1 & 2 so far. I found that once I was in the Cathedral, the flow/pace is much better and it's like a different game altogether which is good. I only hope that keeps up though as I've heard bad things from friends who did not like it beyond Leon's campaign.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:53 AM   #6
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Personally i loved Leon Chapter 1 more than Chapter 2 even if they are both good. Something about walking the campus in the dark with a flashligh and no overflows of ennemies. Its the chapter that felt the most like classic RE to me... exept i had to carry that AI with me.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:24 AM   #7
MsBehavin

MsKD666's Gamercard
That's true. That part was ok, it was more the later, when you take to the streets that it started to get annoying.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #8
TheSipuli91

sipuli91's Gamercard
Did it happen after quitting Ada's campaign? Seen a few people complain about a corrupted save after they quit that one but no complaints from anyone after quitting other campaigns.
TheSipuli91 is offline   Reply With Quote