PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Sonic Adventure 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Just saying...I'm backing up my saves for Battle Achievements.

If Sega screws it up like they did with DX, I'd much rather back up my saves prior to reaching the unlocks for the three Battle achievements rather than have it ruin the entire game (meaning requiring getting all 180 emblems again as well as the other things).

I'm one of those folks that suffered the DX glitch but was saved due to having a friend who actually had the 1.5GB on his system, brought my backed up data by their place and was able to unlock each achievement that way. Needless to say, when I hit 179 Emblems I'm making a backup ;>_>

Note: For SA1 I had to backup at 129 Emblems, 59 Mission Completions and all but one of the A Ranks for Metal Sonic races. These achievements in SA2 are for:

180 emblems (so I'll backup at 179)
All level 4 stages in Action Race, Treasure Hunter, and Shooting Battle (guess I'll backup before the last level 4 stage)
Karate Master (Not really sure where to backup here, something about Super Level...so...when that becomes available, backup there too).
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:38 AM   #2
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
DX only screwed up because they made two versions for some reason. Unless they make another collection and do the same thing you will be fine. Everything unlocked fine for everyone in DX until the Dreamcast Collection came out apparently.

EDIT: Chao is a separate save file I think so make sure to back up whatever its called if you are doing this anyway.

Friggin SEGA fanboy FOR LIFE!!!

My Achievement Guides & Roadmaps:

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters

Last edited by JaxTH; 10-07-2012 at 01:40 AM.
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote