PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 02:57 AM   #91
IC3 L3G3ND
 
IC3 L3G3ND's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Manchseter, England
Posts: 2,155

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This thread literally just turned into a trolling session. As much as i think the bee needs to be nerfed i also think they should make terra have 1000 times more health so i can feel a proper challenge.

Guys if you have a problem with each other then stick to PM's instead of hijacking someone thread. I see so much hatred amongst gamers when everyone should get along as a community and help each other out and by help i do NOT mean just giving people everything they want.
IC3 L3G3ND is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 03:03 AM   #92
Vindicator51
 
Vindicator51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,416

Vindicator51's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I guess i'll have to bee sting Terra before they nerf it then.
__________________
Vindicator51 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 03:09 AM   #93
Jet1337
 
Jet1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,193

Jet1337's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This whole "bee nerf" thing makes me laugh a little. You have these squishy casual gamers complaining about the difficulty of the game, and these same faggots decide to bitch about something else, which in this case is The Bee. I think it's hilarious that Gearbox listens to these people.

Depending on how they balance this shield decides whether I'll be playing this game online anymore.
__________________
Jet1337 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 03:27 AM   #94
ColdSpider72
 
ColdSpider72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Port, Fl
Posts: 1,999

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
I don't know Gackt at all but when I finish reading his biography Gackt Part One:The Early Years which I just paid $7.99 for on my Kindle, I'll let you know.
You might want to get your money back for that one. When you open the cover it is just a picture of him mooning the reader with his diaper down.....and then a bunch of blank pages.

OT: Although I could care less what happens to The Bee going forward, I do actually have to agree with ONE point that Nevander and Dogface have been talking about......the playtesters or the devs should have caught this. Before anyone jumps my shit, let me elaborate......

No, I don't expect them to perfect every single weapon and shield combo against every single enemy for balance, however, when it comes to a boss like Terramorphous, at the VERY LEAST, they should have tested the most powerful weapons and shields against him.....certainly they were aware of the potential of The Bee and some of those shotguns when they made them. And when you are going to call this ultimate badass of a boss 'INVINCIBLE' and go to press with how hard he is going to be even with a full team, you damn well should take the extra time to test all of the ultima gear against him to see how it pans out.

It's not like it took the community a week or longer to find discover this strategy.....they were doing it literally hours after the game was released. Surely we can expect more thoroughness from a quite large, professional group of playtesters and developers.

That is my ONLY opinion on the subject. The Bee has been sitting in my bank vault, so it doesn't matter one way or the other to me what happens to it.

Last edited by ColdSpider72; 10-06-2012 at 03:38 AM.
ColdSpider72 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 03:46 AM   #95
Ty-Rex
video games
 
Ty-Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: /n(y)ōō/ /ˈjərzē/
Posts: 2,338

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
You want proof that I'm not a kid? Okay...

You probably won't believe this, but whatever. I was born 1991, which makes me 21. Pretty sure that makes me an adult. I was raised around the birth of FPS/PC gaming. Doom was my first game. Further proof? When it first came out, it was on a floppy disk and ran by using DOS. The size of the game was very small, only about 12 MB.
Guys, guys, I'm totally not a kid, I've been playing video games for a really long time.

Shine on you crazy diamond.
__________________

Ty-Rex is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 03:57 AM   #96
ColdSpider72
 
ColdSpider72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Port, Fl
Posts: 1,999

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
Guys, guys, I'm totally not a kid, I've been playing video games for a really long time.

Shine on you crazy diamond.
LMAO.

What strikes me is that his parents supposedly let their son play a game like Doom at the ripe old age of TWO (It released in 93'/he claims he played it when it first came out on floppy).
ColdSpider72 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:04 AM   #97
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,004

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
Guys, guys, I'm totally not a kid, I've been playing video games for a really long time.

Shine on you crazy diamond.
Is that sarcasm? If so I don't see why, I'm actually being serious right now. But if you don't believe me, then whatever man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
LMAO.

What strikes me is that his parents supposedly let their son play a game like Doom at the ripe old age of TWO (It released in 93'/he claims he played it when it first came out on floppy).
You know it would worry some but I at least know the difference between the game world and reality. I can't recall the exact age when I played it, but I know it was at a very young age. I don't think it was two years old though. Reason being is I do remember watching my dad play it before I could.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
Nevander is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:10 AM   #98
Bahroo3
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bryan, Texas
Posts: 1,921

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post

You know it would worry some but I at least know the difference between the game world and reality. I can't recall the exact age when I played it, but I know it was at a very young age. I don't think it was two years old though. Reason being is I do remember watching my dad play it before I could.


Oh so now we are changing the story because you forgot to actually look up Doom's release date and how is clashes with what you had already said.
Bahroo3 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:11 AM   #99
Dawgmuffin
 
Dawgmuffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Atascadero, CA, US
Posts: 118

Dawgmuffin's Gamercard
Well to be fair, I was also born in 1991 and played Doom (II) at a young age... What might hold more importance in this derailed thread is maturity, which in my opinion has little to do with age or gaming experience.
__________________
"Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death."
Dawgmuffin is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:11 AM   #100
Jet1337
 
Jet1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,193

Jet1337's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Doom 2 released in '94 bro.
__________________
Jet1337 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:18 AM   #101
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,004

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
Oh so now we are changing the story because you forgot to actually look up Doom's release date and how is clashes with what you had already said.
I never said anything about Doom's release date. I just said that it was my first game and that I played it at a very young age, definitely younger than 10 years old. I don't have an eidetic memory so how am I supposed to remember specific details from that far back? Not sure what clashed with what though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgmuffin View Post
Well to be fair, I was also born in 1991 and played Doom (II) at a young age... What might hold more importance in this derailed thread is maturity, which in my opinion has little to do with age or gaming experience.
You can't see the maturity shift between my recent posts and these? For once I am typing from the heart and not from the fly. There is also a substantial decrease in profanity, lol. I was just using the Doom example to show people that I'm not a kid. However it seems those people still don't believe me.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.

Last edited by Nevander; 10-06-2012 at 04:20 AM.
Nevander is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:25 AM   #102
Prime Inertia
 
Prime Inertia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 37

Stellar Inertia's Gamercard
I rarely post on these forums but I wanted to just mention that I am glad they plan to nerf the bee. It kinda makes the game boring and WAY too easy when someone has it on. Even without it things are still not difficult if you have some good loot but at least take more than one shot to be brought down. The Bee is just cheap. I dont bother using that thing anymore.
Prime Inertia is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:28 AM   #103
ColdSpider72
 
ColdSpider72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Port, Fl
Posts: 1,999

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
I was just using the Doom example to show people that I'm not a kid. However it seems those people still don't believe me.

Nobody said they don't believe you are 21. The point Gheu2 made with his post was that if you want to prove you are an adult, saying 'Hey I played such and such game' is probably not the best example. I'm an adult, too....however, I wouldn't try to prove it to people by telling them what videogames I played. I would simply point at the fact that I'm a vet....or that my son survived his childhood and is now joining the Navy himself.....not something you could use, but you get the idea.
ColdSpider72 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:30 AM   #104
Ty-Rex
video games
 
Ty-Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: /n(y)ōō/ /ˈjərzē/
Posts: 2,338

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Is that sarcasm? If so I don't see why, I'm actually being serious right now. But if you don't believe me, then whatever man.
Lemme lay it down for you bro, saying you did something when you were 5 that someone who was 10 or 15 doesn't make you an adult. Turning 18 or 21 doesn't make you an adult. Drinking, smoking, having sex, none of that makes you an actual adult because most of us do them when we're still young and dumb. The way you act and handle yourself under pressure or criticism is what defines you as an adult.

There's nothing you could say in a post that proves to anyone that you're an adult because, honestly, no one gives a shit anymore. Your previous actions already defined how people will look at you. Just act like a normal person and stop getting so bent out of shape when people call you out on things and people will just respect you more and take you more seriously.

Edit: I probably should be using the word mature instead of adult, but fuck it you only post once. #yopo
__________________


Last edited by Ty-Rex; 10-06-2012 at 04:32 AM.
Ty-Rex is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:35 AM   #105
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,004

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
Nobody said they don't believe you are 21. The point Gheu2 made with his post was that if you want to prove you are an adult, saying 'Hey I played such and such game' is probably not the best example. I'm an adult, too....however, I wouldn't try to prove it to people by telling them what videogames I played. I would simply point at the fact that my son survived his childhood and is now joining the Navy.....not something you could use, but you get the idea.
Thing is, someone could say "oh but you're probably lying" or something so I was trying to use an example of something that I've known the best throughout my life. Early gaming would be that exact detail.

I have no wife/child so there's no example there. Even if I did, given my recent posts nobody would believe it anyways I bet.

I guess over the internet, nothing such as age can be proven, period.

But for the sake of this argument and this thread, let me give my 100% truthful non-whiney response...


The Bee. I love the shield since it does in fact make things a breeze.

I just happen to be a fan of making things more easier and more fun. For me, obliterating everything is fun. People enjoy games in different ways, so this is just how I enjoy mine. I'm not much of a person for challenges, ergo I find the easiest ways to overcome them.

By them nerfing this shield, it seems like much of this 'fun' is being taken from me. Just because I like this OP shield doesn't mean, however, that I suck or cannot handle the fact that they are nerfing it. I just prefer if they didn't.

Sure I can live with it, I can find a better shield. Also, it may not be nerfed that badly. Optimistically speaking, it may get an amp damage nerf. Maybe instead of 48-52 thousand, maybe it gets reduced to a lower amp output.

Who knows.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
Nevander is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:40 AM   #106
Dawgmuffin
 
Dawgmuffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Atascadero, CA, US
Posts: 118

Dawgmuffin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
Drinking, smoking, having sex, none of that makes you an actual adult because most of us do them when we're still young and dumb.
...
you only post once. #yopo
I just have to say, thumbs up for that.

__________________
"Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death."
Dawgmuffin is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:45 AM   #107
Kit-103
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Nor. Cal.
Posts: 126

IxI Kit IxI's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
you only post once. #yopo

Oh my god...permission to use that in my sig? That's hilarious.

On-topic...

Part of me screams "No! Not The Bee!" I get a thrill out of running around and making things go pop and feeling like a god ha ha.

But the other part of me goes meh. The Bee is OP and it's been pointed out multiple times already. I'm not going to flip my shit over it. I do just fine without The Bee.

Plus all I see happening to it is the amp damage is lowered and the shield drains when fired.

Bam. I just fixed The Bee ha ha.
__________________
"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters."
Kit-103 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 05:20 AM   #108
xduderx
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 65

xDUDERx's Gamercard
Loud noises
__________________
xduderx is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 05:34 AM   #109
Ty-Rex
video games
 
Ty-Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: /n(y)ōō/ /ˈjərzē/
Posts: 2,338

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-103 View Post

Oh my god...permission to use that in my sig? That's hilarious.
lol go for it.
__________________

Ty-Rex is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 05:58 AM   #110
Bahroo3
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bryan, Texas
Posts: 1,921

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Updated OP with a video showing "The Bee's" full potential .
Bahroo3 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 06:02 AM   #111
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,004

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
How do you have 30 backpack slots? Also killing him that quick is also due to you being Salvador and his skills. The Bee just sort of helps even more with that. Is it even possible to kill him as quick with other classes?
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
Nevander is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 06:07 AM   #112
Bahroo3
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bryan, Texas
Posts: 1,921

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
How do you have 30 backpack slots? Also killing him that quick is also due to you being Salvador and his skills. The Bee just sort of helps even more with that. Is it even possible to kill him as quick with other classes?
I was in some really laggy game when I bought my SDUs and and since I had 99 Eridium and was pressing A pretty fast it ended up buying an extra. Not something I intend to happen but more of a "Oh..well cool!".

No this all because of the Bee. Damage tests I did before showed a max of about 1.1m damage without it. With the Bee I was doing over 50m. The only reason Salvador can even do this is because of the 800% damage bonus he gets from Money Shot.
Bahroo3 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 06:12 AM   #113
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,004

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
I was in some really laggy game when I bought my SDUs and and since I had 99 Eridium and was pressing A pretty fast it ended up buying an extra. Not something I intend to happen but more of a "Oh..well cool!".
I wonder if this can be replicated/done even more than 30. Would be nice to get more than 27. I really hope they increase it officially with DLC because 27 is just not enough to me.

When they patch the freeze glitch (so I can play again well), I am definitely farming the Warrior in hopes of finding some Social Development(s). They look much better than the Conference Calls to be honest.

Also, what shield would you say is second best beside the Bee, in case when they nerf it, it becomes more obsolete that you'd think. I need a good shield to fall back on.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
Nevander is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 06:14 AM   #114
ColdSpider72
 
ColdSpider72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Port, Fl
Posts: 1,999

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
I was in some really laggy game when I bought my SDUs and and since I had 99 Eridium and was pressing A pretty fast it ended up buying an extra. Not something I intend to happen but more of a "Oh..well cool!".

You didn't think that information was worth sharing sooner?? That is a major bug worth knowing about considering how scarce inventory space is. That is the first report of that I have seen across the entire internet.
ColdSpider72 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 06:15 AM   #115
Bahroo3
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bryan, Texas
Posts: 1,921

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
I wonder if this can be replicated/done even more than 30. Would be nice to get more than 27. I really hope they increase it officially with DLC because 27 is just not enough to me.

When they patch the freeze glitch (so I can play again well), I am definitely farming the Warrior in hopes of finding some Social Development(s). They look much better than the Conference Calls to be honest.

Also, what shield would you say is second best beside the Bee, in case when they nerf it, it becomes more obsolete that you'd think. I need a good shield to fall back on.
The Sham - Has a VERY high chance to ignore bullet damage (60-75%)
Neogenator - Increases max health and have a VERY fast recharge speed (1.3-1.5) and give health regen when hit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
You didn't think that information was worth sharing sooner?? That is a major bug worth knowing about considering how scarce inventory space is. That is the first report of that I have seen across the entire internet.
I'm sorry . We still friends?
Bahroo3 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 06:26 AM   #116
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day
 
Puppys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Citadel
Posts: 5,403
Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
why is it every single thread I visit has a long and pointless arguement between the same 2-3 people?

Anyway, I think that just making it so that one shotgun shot, whether 2 pellets or 15,000 pellets, should get one Bee boost. That changes everything without breaking it, at least how I see it.

Still tho, weapons like the infinity and the fast killing machine gun (forgot name) are still epic with the boost, but not game breaking.
__________________


Feel free to check out my Extra Life 2014 page [HERE], all proceeds go to Children's Hospitals!
Puppys is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 06:28 AM   #117
Bahroo3
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bryan, Texas
Posts: 1,921

Bahroo3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post

Anyway, I think that just making it so that one shotgun shot, whether 2 pellets or 15,000 pellets, should get one Bee boost. That changes everything without breaking it, at least how I see it.

Still tho, weapons like the infinity and the fast killing machine gun (forgot name) are still epic with the boost, but not game breaking.
That is the idea, balance. I don't mind the Bee in the game since it has to be the worst shield in the game in a real firefight. I do have a problem with being able to 1-shot a raid boss with it though.
Bahroo3 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 06:34 AM   #118
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day
 
Puppys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Citadel
Posts: 5,403
Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahroo3 View Post
That is the idea, balance. I don't mind the Bee in the game since it has to be the worst shield in the game in a real firefight. I do have a problem with being able to 1-shot a raid boss with it though.
no it truely is the worst firefight shield. I carry around the hide of terra, for close range, but the only thing ive been doing lately is farming bosses for all the legendary weapons, and yep, I am a noob user of the Bee + Conf. Call. But it makes farming easier, and speeds it up so I can get the weapons. Now if only the Black Queen would drop the damn Nukem Launcher I'd be satisfied !!!!! I've spent too much time on her.
__________________


Feel free to check out my Extra Life 2014 page [HERE], all proceeds go to Children's Hospitals!
Puppys is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 06:36 AM   #119
Felonious Monk
 
Felonious Monk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Jinbōchō, Tokyo
Posts: 1,812

HopeStillFlies's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Gamer Chick!   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC3 L3G3ND View Post
This thread literally just turned into a trolling session.
Just?

JUST?!

JUST?!

That said, I have a solution for The Bee.

Leave it as is. Add a sound effect of it screeching like nails on a chalkboard whenever it's equipped. Also make some enemies load instead of skin textures, textures of the ground. In addition, it should randomly generate an embarrassing game status to your LIVE friends when equipped. So instead of your friends seeing:

"Level 33 Asasssin"

They would instead see:

"Been staring at Ellie's tits. For a very, very long time."
"Currently crouch level with Scooter."
"Idle attention is the devil- you know what, they just have this game in the drive as a cover. They're actually masturbating."
"At the petting zoo. On a pony."
"In a joinable party. If you can't join this party, this user has you blocked."

I don't know. Like that.
__________________
Felonious Monk is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 06:46 AM   #120
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,004

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
why is it every single thread I visit has a long and pointless arguement between the same 2-3 people?

Anyway, I think that just making it so that one shotgun shot, whether 2 pellets or 15,000 pellets, should get one Bee boost. That changes everything without breaking it, at least how I see it.

Still tho, weapons like the infinity and the fast killing machine gun (forgot name) are still epic with the boost, but not game breaking.
I tend to start arguments that I really shouldn't. I know they are pointless and I really need to stop being a 'quick to the draw' sort of person so to speak.

As for balancing it, I actually think that would be a good way to do it. One shot gets the bonus, not each pellet from the shot. They could also lower the amount of damage that the amp shot does. That would balance it fairly well I believe.

The amp shot drain being 0 is what that shield's about though, along with the instant recharge. That doesn't matter much though since it has to be full charge anyway to deliver the extra amp damage which is really only useful against bosses, which is the only reason for it to be nerfed. In firefights, it's still helpful but not nearly as beneficial I would say.

Really what makes or breaks me using this shield is the amp shot drain and the recharge rate. If they add any drain to it or nerf the recharge, I'm not using it anymore.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
Nevander is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:42 AM.