PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
Im Your Villain

Im your villain's Gamercard
Pointers

Whats up everyone, thanks for helping me with this. Basically I have always been a football/hockey/baseball guy though I do love watching soccer especially when its on in my area of Delaware.

Its been a few years I think maybe 2007 since I last bought a Fifa game I found it at that time to be very demanding and alot of stuff to learn so this year on a limb I went out and bought fifa 13 and I am playing on Professional and playing a career in the MLS as a manager but I play all my games.

I have noticed that I am getting schooled buy the ai all the time the best I can do at times is to tie my games and I havent won yet. I take it slow on the field 90 passing with X, I dont know what everything does and I was wondering if I could get some pointers on being more successful I dont want to give up on the game because I like it but I know I am going about it all wrong.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
lenny m

Easylen's Gamercard
Dont start on a hard level of difficulty if you are getting owned by AI. Try the basics with different teams to see which team suits you best, and for the LOVE OF GOD! dont go online! You're not ready!

lenny m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #3
Im Your Villain

Im your villain's Gamercard
LOL yes I tried going on line thinking that it would pair me up with someone more my skill and watched my opponent get the ball as time started and just passed with crosses all the way down the field and the exclamation point was the header in the back of the net.