PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-04-2013, 02:20 AM   #1
Elite Orion

Elite Orion's Gamercard
The DlC worth it?

Im almost all the way done with this game achievement wise and actually enjoyed most of it, anyways whats everyones take on the dlc? is it any good? is it worth the microsoft points?
Elite Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:22 PM   #2
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I haven't played it myself but 2000msp for the deluxe pack seems way too much even for 3 DLC's together. I would wait for a sale. From the gameplay it does look good though, I personally have no interest when it comes to DLC and multiplayer with this game as all it ever really is are new mods and plates. Just want to play the new events in the new cars in the singleplayer!

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:07 PM   #3
magixman

MagixMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Lightbulb

Even though I aced it 1000/1000, I had lot's of fun with the core game. I did had an eye on the Nfs Legends pack for some time though. Loved that BMW M3 from the original Most Wanted & Carbon. It's a beast!

The one that stopped me was 1) it's the same ol' races I've done in Single Player already, 2) the new modes kinda lacks new features and doesn't interest me much and 3) the price is kinda steep...

Also, why didn't they put the Toyota Supra in this game or as part in a DLC? I mean, we had a Supra in Nfs The Run...
magixman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:31 PM   #4
SH4DOWKIN

Rent l A l Noob's Gamercard
I wouldn't get the DLC. If your happy with the game and you've 1k it just leave it at that 'let sleeping dogs lie' as the saying goes
SH4DOWKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:02 PM   #5
HATRID

HATRID REMAINS's Gamercard
the dlc is okay, just a shame they made some of the multiplayer achievo's so grindy and time consuming. love the game though
HATRID is offline   Reply With Quote