Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > F1 2012
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
Nanbag

Nanbag's Gamercard
Is my career glitched?

So i'm going for the R&D achievements and i completed a season winning every race as a williams driver and qualifying on pole every race except one where i qualified 18th to get the achievement where you qualify outside the top 10 and finish on the podium. That was my first season. I signed a contract that said it would make me number 1 driver for williams but it stayed as equal, i figured it would change at the end of the season.

Second season, still equal status and so far i'm at monaco still on equal status. Ive qualified on pole every race and won every race but im still on equal status. However after every race i keep getting emails saying that ive been promoted to number equal status but Ive been on equal status for a while now anyway.

Is it because im doing 1 shot qualifying or is it a glitch. (reason im doing 1 shot is to get through it quicker, i was going to change to full weekend when i got promoted to number 1 so i can get the achievements, but it still hasnt happened)

EDIT: Got promoted by germany after I did an R&D run in valencia to see if changing it helped. Although I'm still getting equal status emails which is odd.

EDIT: Got the email to end R&D accepted, but no achievement, I think my career is glitched.

EDIT: Definitely glitched, Season 3 started with a 3 lap race in Australia, sadly none of the following races so far haven't been that short. Will codemasters ever release a bug free version of this game? They have had 3 goes and got it colossally wrong every time.

Last edited by Nanbag; 10-08-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Nanbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
MasterSparky

mastersparky's Gamercard
Sorry to hear your having so many problems.

These are the achievements im going for now (research)
I'm doing 1 shot qual... Is that still ok? Where can you change r&d direction and the chances to stop development? Is it all done in emails or do you need to be in practice?

Hope your game sorts itself out!

MasterSparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:43 AM   #3
Nanbag

Nanbag's Gamercard
Started it again, doing one shot quali, got the achievements in my 3rd season. You should be ok if you arent experiencing any of the other problems i mentioned. Just a quick note, when you see that the race is going to be an R&D test just switch to full weekend and do the test.
Nanbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:24 PM   #4
MasterSparky

mastersparky's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanbag View Post
Started it again, doing one shot quali, got the achievements in my 3rd season. You should be ok if you arent experiencing any of the other problems i mentioned. Just a quick note, when you see that the race is going to be an R&D test just switch to full weekend and do the test.
Thanks for the heads up.. I have the change research path mid season. Where can you stop development. Does it come through as an email?

MasterSparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
Jane Starfish

You can do one shot and still get the achievement. The email still pops up . When it does change your settings to full weekend change path then do a single practice it will unlock after the session.
As for your status seems it was glitched
Jane Starfish is offline   Reply With Quote