Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
NocturneManiac

ChronoAssassin's Gamercard
Blight Explorer Issues

For the life of me, I cannot figure out which part of which map I am missing, it all looks completed from my map screen, no more dark spots. Are there some tricky places that I could be missing even if they don't appear to be dark anymore? Maybe some things that have multiple levels I have to explore that doesn't really reflect well on the map? I have no clue what is going on with my progress.

NocturneManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
Samigi

HD Monkeys's Gamercard
Did you visit the place that has an electric fence? Bullymong infestation I think it's called. There's also the volcano, cannot think of the places outside of Eridium blight at the mo.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturneManiac View Post
For the life of me, I cannot figure out which part of which map I am missing, it all looks completed from my map screen, no more dark spots. Are there some tricky places that I could be missing even if they don't appear to be dark anymore? Maybe some things that have multiple levels I have to explore that doesn't really reflect well on the map? I have no clue what is going on with my progress.
there is a place in southern shelf-bay(i think thats what its called), where you will never go to in any missions, its the last place i needed. its basically a rock formation. you might want to try there.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:37 PM   #4
Aiden 514

Aiden 514's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
In sawtooth cauldron if you go up the Buzzard nest(or whatever it's called) there should be a small circle called Avies Camp(?) only accessible from jumping off of the buzzard nest. This is where I got mine

If you send a friend request, please send a message saying you're from here
Aiden 514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
NocturneManiac

As far as all of the obscure ones that I can think of off the top of my head:

-I have been into the Infused Grotto & Mount/Volcano where you find the head customization from killing the one enemy there and the weapon chest, in EB.

-I did get to the Avie's Camp in SC.

-I did go to the Hyperion Truth Network through a side quest in AN:BY and go to the house in AN:BL.

When you play with others, does your map still fill in so long as someone else visits these places and remain undiscovered for your game? That's the only thing I can think of at this point.

Old 10-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #6
Zukin-Man

Iron Chef Howie's Gamercard
Pretty sure you have to personally wander into each area yourself.
Zukin-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #7
Aiden 514

Aiden 514's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturneManiac View Post
When you play with others, does your map still fill in so long as someone else visits these places and remain undiscovered for your game? That's the only thing I can think of at this point.
Nah you have to do it yourself.

If you send a friend request, please send a message saying you're from here
Aiden 514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #8
NocturneManiac

But what I'm asking is, will other players cause the areas to no longer be dark? I figured they would stay dark until I actually visit them myself. Will areas of my map be filled in based on their progression or will they stay unvisited as far as the map is concerned until I actually go there?

Old 10-07-2012, 07:11 PM   #9
Zukin-Man

Iron Chef Howie's Gamercard
I know they'll stay dark until you visit them yourself in a local splitscreen game. I imagine it would be the same for playing with people online.
Zukin-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:32 AM   #10
NocturneManiac

Thanks for all of the input guys, but I finally figured it out while playing with a friend on his game. It was one of the stupid AN:BY pump stations! I didn't do that part, so I had no idea that one of them was actually underground.

I really wish these maps would change between floors so that you can see every aspect of it. Would make navigating through Sawtooth a whole lot easier. That, and give us some sort of way to keep track of these darn places, either a list or showing a name while scrolling on map.