PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
Nesbit99

Nesbit99's Gamercard
EA security question help!!!

Having trouble logging in to the I phone app as it keeps telling me the answer to my security question is wrong (it isn't!). How do I log in and change this as the only options I can see are to change email and password, nothing about re setting security question. Any help would be appreciated.
Nesbit99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
IXISHADOW

Disturbed XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesbit99 View Post
Having trouble logging in to the I phone app as it keeps telling me the answer to my security question is wrong (it isn't!). How do I log in and change this as the only options I can see are to change email and password, nothing about re setting security question. Any help would be appreciated.
You have to access the game on your console and you can change it there. EA were having lots of problems with this and it wasn't possible to reset it as it wasn't working. Knowing EA this problem still exists and hasn't been fixed but it's worth checking.

Thanks to Xerofox for the awesome sig!
IXISHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #3
Nesbit99

Nesbit99's Gamercard
Thanks for replying, when I get in game where do I go to change this, looked under my online profile and could only see option for password/email change.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #4
turf90

S1K x H34d5h0tz's Gamercard
The iphone and ipad have caps at the first letter so click the caps button then do it hope this helps
turf90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #5
Nesbit99

Nesbit99's Gamercard
Just tried it... Still no luck, think I need to get in and change the question as its not having it for whatever reason