PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-07-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
Darkforce412

darkforce412's Gamercard
is their going to be another resident evil game?

by the looks of all the endings i have gotten, it looks like neo umbrella is still out their. For some odd reason every time i beat the game with one ending i keep getting jakes ending like theirs going to be resident evil 7. By the looks of where he is it seems like hes in some desert place like egypt or something. Just wondering if anybody knows or thinks whats going on.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #2
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
im sure theyll churn out another yes but as this is turning into a plain old shooter why bother? cod and the like do it much better! oops! hope i havnt upset the infected fanboys with that remark as its just my opinion and were not allowed one on here! enjoy 7 when it lands probably next year i hear
bwfcskillsinhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #3
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
If so then please with totally different developer team than this one.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
Ik0n

Send a message via AIM to Ik0n Send a message via MSN to Ik0n Send a message via Yahoo to Ik0n

Ik0n88x's Gamercard
There is definitely going to be another Resident Evil game. Especially if you seen the secret ending involving Jake.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
Spencer Estate

Send a message via AIM to Spencer Estate Send a message via Skype™ to Spencer Estate

Spencer Estate's Gamercard
Make it like the Resident Evil games I remember plz.
30k on 08-16-10
40k on 12-07-10
50k on 09-08-11
60k on 02-01-12
70k on 09-23-12
80k on 10-22-12
Spencer Estate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #6
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ik0n View Post
There is definitely going to be another Resident Evil game. Especially if you seen the secret ending involving Jake.
100% will there be another RE game since its capcoms most successful franchise but i donīt think they are going to base a whole game on jake.

of course its just a teaser but i think for DLC, more or less cleaning up the rest of the infected as it looks.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #7
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer Estate View Post
Make it like the Resident Evil games I remember plz.
couldnt agree more! im sure the way they go about creating the next installment will in part depend on feedback from this.funny thing is i actually quite enjoyed RE5 even though it was a lot different to my personal favourite RE4! at least in RE5 they got the balance just right,they managed to make the changes they wanted without compromising gameplay! in RE6 theyve just gone mad & it just doesnt work for me! anyways itll be a while yet before we find out what shape any future installment takes but my monies on more of the same!!!
bwfcskillsinhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #8
Tai_MT

Send a message via AIM to Tai_MT Send a message via MSN to Tai_MT

YouGotOwned12's Gamercard
Cool

I hope a new Resident Evil game is actually better than this one. RE6 isn't... well... TERRIBLE..... But it's certainly not "fantastic" or even "fun".

I miss the RE4 inventory system (honestly, best one). I miss the gameplay from RE5 (as well as the upgrade system and point system).

RE6 seems to be about 60% cutscene action. This would be fine if it wasn't annoying to the nth degree. On top of which, you can't even trade items with your partners unless it's split-scrI don't mind the "Simon Says Minigames" they have forced on me in the past... But when I die 100% of the time to cutscenes or insta-death portions of those interactive cutscenes... And NOT by enemies...

Well at that point, I just start to feel the game is somewhat broken and tedious.

"It's worth remembering that all reviews are subjective personal opinions and if you personally enjoy the game, then they shouldn't get to you. Unless there's a dispicable nagging little doubt in the back of your mind that maybe you're not having as much fun as you've convinced yourself you're having. And won't go away no matter how many times you try to slap it away with weak excuses."
Tai_MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #9
Darkforce412

darkforce412's Gamercard
[QUOTE=Tai_MT;5313636]I hope a new Resident Evil game is actually better than this one. RE6 isn't... well... TERRIBLE..... But it's certainly not "fantastic" or even "fun".

I miss the RE4 inventory system

thats exactly what i want. Instead they put all these weapons u can carry at a time and their wasnt even a bonus weapon u get after beating the game. survival horror shouldnt let u carry 5 guns at once, is just doesnt make any sense.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:04 PM   #10
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Absolutely another game is in the works. I would be disappointed if there wasnt.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:54 AM   #11
theirishmagnum

xx Decipher's Gamercard
My thoughts

I think there going to do a same style for the next series, I think we'd all like the old characters back and all intertwine eventually ! make the campaign a little longer for each character so there's more gripping story! This would be only dream though! other than that! I hope there's another one for sure, as the series is great for me!
theirishmagnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:10 AM   #12
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Of course there will be more. Capcom isn't going to abandon one of their flagship series. To be honest though, I'm a little more excited where they will take Dead Rising next.
Delow317 is offline   Reply With Quote