PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #1
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
Host picks pro yet I get amateur

This may well have been covered before so sorry if its de ja vu for some of you....

Im trying to do co op on professional difficulty but even though the host is choosing pro I only ever get credit for completing the lvl on amateur. The host takes a lot of damage from attacks but the zombies barely scratch me. How do I play on pro if I cant choose difficulty playing co op
Old 10-07-2012, 10:18 PM   #2
dannypne18

dannypne18's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by o D M C o View Post
This may well have been covered before so sorry if its de ja vu for some of you....

Im trying to do co op on professional difficulty but even though the host is choosing pro I only ever get credit for completing the lvl on amateur. The host takes a lot of damage from attacks but the zombies barely scratch me. How do I play on pro if I cant choose difficulty playing co op
i think you have to start a game of your own on pro then join another game because when you join a game it takes the difficulty you last played on for p2
dannypne18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #3
Keano1981

grimscar's Gamercard
It happened to me as well....

It's good to know it wasn't only my game that was 'glitched' in this respect. Completed it all on normal, played one level through on amateur (looking for emblems), then joined a friends game co-op (he set up on pro) only to find I only got the co-op elements completed on amateur.

I'll try a quick pro run though on one level tonight before we resume co-op and see if it solves this issue (as suggested in this thread).

Ta,
K.
Keano1981 is offline   Reply With Quote