PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-06-2014, 01:52 AM   #1
Mexican Flyer

DancemaniaMania's Gamercard
Update

So, there's been a new update recently, quite big in size.
The only new things I've seen is that the results screen after a match is no longer 1 minute but is now only 30 seconds and the horsie. The horse really adds nothing valuable to the game, but goddamn, it's so cute to run around with it hitting the enemies.
I've also noticed that's it's more common to lose connection to the other players in Co-op Mode when you finish a match. My connection is not super good, but I've never had this many connection problems before.
Mexican Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:15 PM   #2
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
* You can ride a horse. It starts off slow, but then speeds up. Handy to knock enemies off certain maps.

* No more event items and happy stars in special events.

* You only get prizes now if your top of the leader boards at the end of the month. There are also prizes for get the top 10% and 30% on the friend leader board. (Sadly you need 10 people for them to work and none of my friends are on it. )

* Playing the special event and AI's are pretty much warriors. They camp at their castle and gang up on you. I had around 10 enemies chase me...... Where were my team mates? (We still won somehow.)

* You get 3 * I day premium member passes * when you sign into the game.

- This game is getting worse with time. Now you pretty much have to grind special events and quick matches to get on the leader board. (Haven't tried "Co-op" yet to see if it counts.) No wonder why only one of my friends still play this game.........

Last edited by UnarmedReaper07; 06-09-2014 at 10:32 PM.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:05 AM   #3
Mexican Flyer

DancemaniaMania's Gamercard
Your score on Co-Op does get you on the leaderboards. It's the only mode I play.
Mexican Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:22 PM   #4
UnarmedReaper07

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican Flyer View Post
Your score on Co-Op does get you on the leaderboards. It's the only mode I play.

I mean "league leader boards". Sorry if I was unclear.

* Co-op still doesn't count for "league leader boards".

Last edited by UnarmedReaper07; 06-12-2014 at 02:41 AM.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:00 AM   #5
ShaDoWL1nK

L1nK oF ShaDoWz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnarmedReaper07 View Post
- This game is getting worse with time. Now you pretty much have to grind special events and quick matches to get on the leader board. (Haven't tried "Co-op" yet to see if it counts.) No wonder why only one of my friends still play this game.........

I Could've said it any better. Ur absolutely correct. I loved this game a year ago. This year........this year has been disappointing. I liked getting items/stars in spec. events. Why did they take that away?!?! I liked checking out the item shop for "lucky" items. had some decent buffs to go with them to, all for (was it) 8 happy tickets? It would only take me a couple of days to level up my items to 10(and above). Now...NOW, it might take me at least 2 weeks or longer. I don't play a lot. My work won't allow for it. They force you into buying more stuff. The hammers, the memberships. Rly??? I'm not made of money. 99% of my HWs gaming is co-op. I'm about to give up on Toylogic. They took sooo much of our money and this is how they thank us. I was hoping they would bring back some of the old event items, like the Perseus Helm. and the Jinn's Lamp. But as long as it's coming out on the Xbox one.......that's all that matters, right?
ShaDoWL1nK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 05:23 AM   #6
UnarmedReaper07

It seems like they brought back event items. The special event has three super premiums and one premium. I guess a lot of people were complaining about it.

* I magically got to "Immortal League" and I only played the special event when it was still counting leader board points.