PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-12-2014, 12:19 AM   #1
shockerizgod

Send a message via AIM to shockerizgod Send a message via MSN to shockerizgod Send a message via Skype™ to shockerizgod

EnVy Trilogy's Gamercard
Help?

Are any of these items worth keeping/leveling over others or good for now? (havent spent money)

Warrior

Perseus Helmet
Golden Skull shield
Zues Spear
Blue knight tunic pro
Barbarian Axe pro
Plutoes Axex
Demonic Helm

Mage

Fully Auto Wand
Reeled in underwear
Evil Beast staff
Awaking robee pro
Witchcraft robe
Pedigreed Ear cat
Forest spirit hat
Evil Beast Horn

Cleric

Twin Rhynoceraus
Shocking mace
Monets brush
Casual cloak
goner patient
vertan cleric cloak
Honey hungry bear
alien mother
doctor hat

GT envy trilogy
Twitter & Instagram ChrisTrilogy
http://www.twitch.tv/christrilogy
shockerizgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 03:48 AM   #2
ShaDoWL1nK

L1nK oF ShaDoWz's Gamercard
Wow!! You got all that without spending money? That is awesome.
Not sure how helpful I can be, but what I do is try and get enough spec. event items to lvl them to 15. Then I'll just scrap the rest for material/white buffs. I'll keep at least 1 of each spec. event item they give out since that is the only way to obtain them. The items you have are pretty good. I guess it just depends on which ones you like to use. I don't scrap ANY of my sup. prem. items, since they're so hard to come by. Plus you can only "evolve" super premium weapons. I'm hoping all the supers can be evolved one day. I'll just scrap premiums/statues on my favorite items. I'm not a QM player. I do special events/co-op. I just don't have what it takes to fight all those OP ppl. They must spend thousands of dollars on this game. I ended up spending money cause there are items that you can only get from happy cards, very good items. you WILL have to have very good items, and they WILL have to be maxed out(lvl15) to have any kind of chance in QM, unless you are godly skilled. But I've only spent a little over $100 in a year on my profile and for my son's profile as well. What ever items you like using, put the best buffs on it and work on maxing it out. If you want to get a lot of prem./sup. prems, then I would highly recommend spending some money on happy cards. and make sure you do the monthly treasure hunt every day. That is all the info I can give. Wish I could be more helpful. If you already knew about any of this, then I apologize.

p.s. can I have your perseus helm?? lol
ShaDoWL1nK is offline   Reply With Quote